Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

weed/stim combo

- Sat, 23 Nov 2019 12:37:10 EST xi133h6u No.293015
File: 1574530630674.jpg -(22900B / 22.36KB, 500x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. weed/stim combo
I'm sure there's been lots of threads about this, but I haven't caught one. Do you like this combo?

I'm on 30 mg of Vyvanse and smoked a bowl, also have had coffee and cigarettes. I'm vibin' though it takes away the clear focused feeling it enhances euphoria. When I did higher stim doses with weed though I got anxious and dysphoric but mostly on the comedown and when blazing large amounts. No problems if I don't overdo it.
>>
Cyril Parryford - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 17:32:46 EST 3eyIRNoo No.293022 Reply
>>293015
yup... pretty common combo. however, most meth/heroin addicts can't afford more than one drug so they choose their main drug. and usually end up smoking weed only after offered to for free while hanging out with them meaning low tolerance and getting stoned af. i always make sure to take a small hit of weed and wait 5 minutes to judge how stoned i am before continuing for the reasons you listed. 90% of the time, its more then enough and i end up not overdoing it.
>>
speeddreamin' - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:30:04 EST gKpID9od No.293023 Reply
>>293015
Match made in heaven but the weed can cause further dysfunctionality and erratic, forgetful behaviour that wastes all your time and dope too confused to do shit.

Weed is simply meant to be taken with your amphetamines. Most powerful neuroprotectant we've identified to date is, apparently, THC. Even able to mitigate damage caused by metabolism of the excess dopamine, dopaminergic toxicity, even though it influences dopamine activity itself, strangely.

Weed also fuels appetite and can allow you eat, sleep and recover fromt he tweak. Healthy behaviour encouraged all around,
Burn down, burn down, burn down...

Sorry all my words be rhymin posts a cross between poetry, rap,
Syllables measured, regularily patterned placement of rhyming terms,
Fuck, altered state
Elevate

lol bruh, bruh this the stuf-
>>
Samuel Greenworth - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 20:03:17 EST 3eyIRNoo No.293024 Reply
>>293023
i was twaeking so hard for a second i thought i was making up rhymes and it wasn't meant to
>>
Hugh Bommerlock - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 20:58:24 EST SD9cfQeH No.293028 Reply
>>293024
Ya dude I made a mistake and allowed some freestyle rap recording session last night,
Something fit right, spit tight and then my rap was distinct
Anyhow,
Session through,
Whoops,
Took phenibut, too.
Literally have not been able to stop rapping everything for almost 24 hours now
Somehow my language is more artful now,
All of my syllables seem to be counted automatically,
All of the words that my mind find rhyme in time, too

Thank god I threw it off there.
IDK odd state artful speak,
Heard that kind of strange kind of artful talk
Nearly in coherent used to here it when user cursive would share with her strange kind of poetry the kind of shit she got up to, damn,
Love that kind of beautiful, unique things the brain do with language sometimes when I'm high

Anyhow I been doing this for so long constantly that I start to feel irritated with it,
no matter how long its gone on for
in the one post,
fuck bruh the bars bruh
bars
Fuck
Poetry mandatory, grey matter spit that automatically
And thats gon be about all that I get until I sleep,
Come down and reset,
Otherwise I have rarly, if ever, succeeded at making it out of these places.
I've been placed on rails, it be over when it over haha

Talking like I'm urban too, part of me cannot stand that, phew (/sweat)
>>
Wesley Danderstone - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:13:16 EST lEzLHldo No.293034 Reply
>>293029
>Insomnia causes brain damage.
Ftfy. I can't understand how anyone can still succumb to the naturalistic fallacy in this day and age. "Staying awake doesnt put any evil chemicals in your body how can it be bad for you?" I wonder how many antimethers are antivaxxers.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Cyril Chessledare - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 03:24:28 EST 3eyIRNoo No.293035 Reply
>>293034
you do realize that the body needs sleep just as much as water/food to stay alive, right?
>>
Shitting Murdville - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:13:26 EST OwVCLnZ7 No.293036 Reply
1574716406807.jpg -(28458B / 27.79KB, 400x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293035

It's pretty wild how a lack of general knowledge about maintaining ones' health permeates a sizeable chunk of hard drug users. I assume that for many of such afflicted it goes hand in hand with the "I don't care anyways" attitude. nbthread is on the top of the page anyway oh well nb
>>
Cornelius Davingspear - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:24:13 EST sK93CRU6 No.293068 Reply
>>293035
People can fast 2 weeks, no problem.

People can also go without sleep and still function. There was a guy in the guineas world records that went without sleep for nearly a month. He also said that one night of sleep was enough to recharge his well being.
>>
Nathaniel Birringsine - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 10:01:51 EST v5jr4SPk No.293080 Reply
>>293068
Pretty shitty reasoning. I mean, technically, you can smoke a gram a day of meth and still function. Better than the guy who went without sleeo for a month, better than whoever goes without food for 2 weeks. Doesn't mean it's particularly healthy.
>>
Nigel Pusslebury - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 16:14:58 EST 3iecUTkf No.293083 Reply
Took 30mg Vyvanse (medically on it since 3months+), smoked some CBD and drank a coke zero. All on empty stomach. Not sure if it's the crash already (4h after intake), but I'm super relaxed and lazy now. Very odd, usually i have to take 10mg Dexedrine for a soft relaxing crash instead of the anger that comes with Vyvanse crashes.
>>
Phineas Dennerbury - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 18:54:03 EST xi133h6u No.293089 Reply
>>293083
I'm also on 30 mg Vyvanse daily, only been on it for two weeks, plus two weeks of lower doses before that. I never get a crash from Vyvanse but I start smoking strong THC weed before the Vyvanse wears off so maybe that's why.
>>
Esther Cuttingman - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 13:17:30 EST +m2TUOm6 No.293096 Reply
>>293068
Just because SOME people can does not mean MOST people can.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.