Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Pardon the stupid question/thread, but

- Sun, 01 Dec 2019 14:38:23 EST +OR2C5O3 No.293097
File: 1575229103302.png -(2035950B / 1.94MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Pardon the stupid question/thread, but
Why does it not seem common place (at least to my own myopic, narrow-minded, poorly informed popular media washed brain) for individual people to cultivate their own Coca plants, much in the same way that individuals cultivate their own Cannabis plants even in places where Cannabis remains illegal?

I haven't taken the time to read up on the Coca plant, or the process of extracting cocaine from the plant, and I'm just seeking a quick answer from anyone who'd like to take the time to inform me.

My initial assumptions/quesses is the Coca plant is very different from Cannabis,
The actual cocaine extraction process from the Coca plant may be difficult or require expertise of some kind,
and/or the Coca plant is probably more tree-like than a quickly growing weed-like plant such as Cannabis, and thusly cultivation would take a much longer amount of time and effort and risk to produce enough plant for decent extraction processes. Also, I'm guessing the Coca plant probably requires specific climates to flourish, perhaps climates that are difficult or maybe impossible to replicate within an indoor setting?

I'm not looking for detailed instructions on cultivation or processing, I'm just wondering why it seems to me that producing a personal supply of cocaine yourself is uncommon, if not entirely impossible.

I would love to try a few decent hits of quality Coke, but Coke never came my way, wouldn't really trust the shit I would find on the street, I'm not one of the sort to be able to take the calculated risks in seeking it out, or the sort that just has the connections. I also have a pussyshit ethical chip on my shoulder being the consideration that people kill each other over the stuff and it's movement are often connected with the bigtime professional organized crime sorts or whatever, maybe, I don't really fucking know. I'm getting off topic, fuck nevermind.

Hope you guys can pardon me, I'm currently stimming and honestly, just wanted to chat about something I guess.
>>
Augustus Drucklefuck - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 18:02:40 EST +m2TUOm6 No.293109 Reply
>>293097
It’s because you need huge amounts of land to make it (cocaine is obviously a concentrated form of what naturally occurs in the plants) and a tropical climate for it to grow properly.

I doubt that anyone would be able to even afford the cost of renting a gigantic warehouse and the subsequent costs associated with somehow making it into a very humid, hot, and bright environment. Even if someone was able to do this, they would likely lose money because they wouldn’t even be producing a substantial amount of cocaine.
>>
Simon Tillingstock - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 13:57:09 EST iI2w9PLh No.293119 Reply
>>293109
Much thanks for the info man. I had no idea or consideration that the plant needs that much land, and honestly in my little paranoid world I didn't want to go around throwing particular keywords into the all-seeing Google search box.
>>
Hugh Gorringchut - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 00:42:52 EST eVJRIpCn No.293125 Reply
>>293119
in the future, use startpage.com for safer searches
to be extra safe, pair it with tor !
tor is much more user-friendly nowadays than it used to be
>>
Lillian Blythefoot - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 02:51:03 EST D+JfnWwO No.293126 Reply
>>293097

I have a noob question: I have access to meth tablets. Can a powder them and snort instead?
>>
Matilda Gamblegold - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 11:06:14 EST ktP9Vx+U No.293128 Reply
>>293127

I believe so. its a small rectangular tablet that says ice on it. i took half of one with water and felt subtly stimmed, then the other half an hour later and 12 hours later in still up. but I don't feel wired. i really enjoyed smoking crystal, but i don't think there's any way to smoke b what I have now. i figure I'll try crushing and snorting next
>>
Shitting Bunson - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 17:04:56 EST xtlygze+ No.293132 Reply
>>293097
It's mostly because of the concentration of cocaine in the coca leaves, one coca plant doesn't rlly have that much cocaine in it, and cocaine itself isn't that potent mg per mg compared to thc for example where it only takes a couple mgs to feel it.

A whole weed plant has enough thc in it to get high quite a few times, but a whole coca plant assuming every little bit of cocaine is extracted prob only has enough crugs in it to get someone high a couple of times if not less.

It takes like a truckload of coca leaves to get any worthwhile quantity of cocaine so its just not worth it to grow one or two plants in your backyard.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze basically
>>
Ernest Binderstone - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 01:57:12 EST i1zER7GW No.293524 Reply
>>293132
The plant also grows much slower than cannabis, so that little bit of drug takes longer (and more resources).
>>
Phoebe Hugglewill - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:11:20 EST lEzLHldo No.293525 Reply
>>293097
What typically happens is people either graduate to bigboy stims like meth, or they quit drugs altogether before getting to that point. Why not give meth a try yourself?
>>
Caroline Nablinglet - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 17:00:20 EST uAp5ZZZO No.293527 Reply
>>293097

reason 1: coca doesn't live well outside of the rainforest. the top consumers USA and Europe don't have any rainforest. your yield of coca leaves would be low.

reason 2: the concentration of cocaine in the leaves are low. it isn't hard at all to extract them, you'd only need 3-4 easy to get over the counter chemicals, but you would need a shitton amount of them and a shitton of leaves.

reason 3: coca is a big plant.

reason 4: cocaine isn't really a potent drug.

the reasons above combined would mean you'd need to grow coca on a football-field sized land to get coke that is worth as much as weed grown in a small backyard.

If someone would want to produce cocaine domestically in usa or europe it would be much better for him to synthesize it chemically, despite the typical low yield caused by cocaine's 4 chiral carbon atoms (that means it has 16 stereoisomers)
But why would anyone do that if he can make meth under an hour in a 20oz PET bottle that's enough for a week or two. Or set up a lab and make crazy shitton amounts.
>>
Angus Pindlemitch - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 07:17:53 EST 4N9qWPbK No.293535 Reply
1579609073597.jpg -(451502B / 440.92KB, 1717x1853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293128
That is a canadian Speed press that comes out of Quebec (as I was told). I've taken maybe 150 of them, good stuff. This has been some years ago. They were the white ones that were a bit like a white PEZ with ICE down the side. It's not meth but racemic speed (a 50/50 mix of levo and dextro amphetamine. For reference, Dexedrine is 100% dextro amp, adderall is 75/25 dextro to levo)

>>293527
Don't forget altitude. It needs high altitude condition to grow. It is actually being grown in select east asian countries now so hopefully in the next 10-20 yeears we'll start seeing loads more blow around the world, but honestly unless it's extremely high grade and also very cheap, i couldn't give a fuck less what the current state of the market is. It's overrated as an actual stimulant. Literally there are RC's better than good blow. MOST of the rc sold as NEP is just meh or not so great, but if you can get ahold of the REAL euro synth NEP, you'll know.
Coke wants to be NEP when it grows up, and straight Amphetamine looks down at NEP like a veteran hooker looks down at the fresh new younger hooker on the block who has all the good but none of the bad. She sees that NEP and knows her days are numbered.
I havent found the real NEP in awhile, but if you can find it, don't pass it up.
>>
Hedda Brinnerfere - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 07:18:51 EST eKe6QIxp No.293594 Reply
>>293097
Haven't read the thread,
But that's probably because the coca tree is a tropical plant
And doesn't grow outside of the tropics.
Additionally, All components of coca are illegal in most places.

Hmm... Also, the extraction process may be complex,
Unknown,
Or the substances required for isolation could be closely controlled.
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.