Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

HELP. WHAT IS THE BEST LEGAL/BUYABLE ALTERNATIVE FOR ADERALL?

- Sat, 07 Dec 2019 04:46:50 EST bQ06bdCY No.293144
File: 1575712010227.jpg -(136931B / 133.72KB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. HELP. WHAT IS THE BEST LEGAL/BUYABLE ALTERNATIVE FOR ADERALL?
The love of my life got a prescription for 60 20mg aderall a few months ago. We both enjoy the social enhancing effects of the amphetamine and the fact that it makes doing difficult career bullshit easier. Every month i would be careless and do over 10-15% of her total pills without totally realizing it (i'm not addicted i just take too much if my gf isn't really hammering me about not doing it). Well the new month started and today i lacked a very important drug i take so i told myself "u can do extra shit with her since you won't be seeing her barely at all this month" and i ended up doing around 5 20mg pills in the span of 3 days. I genuinely thought she wouldnt mind that id done so much in a careless manner because this will be the first month i will only be seeing her on weekends and will have to stop doing addy for a while when my new job starts due to random drug tests.
Anway she comes home and counts the pills and tells me that i've done too much and its only been 3 days since she got them. I tried explaining to her that she doesn't need to worry about running out this month since i'm not going to be coming over or even doing any starting monday but she doesn't believe me and says i can't do them anymore since she doesn't trust me. I told her to simply hide a fixed amount from me that she needs to make her going to work less shitty and some of the weekend pills could be my fixed amount i can make last the month for my work/time with her. This would work perfectly for me since i just need real structure or else i get careless with drugs but she doesn't know this about me/doesn't trust me.) she wasnt feeling it and genuinley doesnt trust that i have the self control to even DO adderall anymore. So i had a heated methhead tier argument all night bringing up how that sucks to not be able to share in this new tool she was given because she doesnt think i can "conserve properly" which i can if i actually try to and care since the only real drug i'm addicted to is suboxone but whatever.

So here I am, I need to use the net to buy a legal alternative to adderall/amphetamines... So does anyone have any suggestions for what the The Kratom (legal synthetic opiate) of Stimulants are? Or what I should try to buy to get something with similar focus enhancing effects of adderall? Coffee is a shit stimulant compared to addy and i desperately need stimulants to perform well at my job and have fun really talkative times with my gf, i might just unironically shoot myself in the head if she's on meth 24/7 being really talkative and i have to pretend like i have the ability to pay attention when i dont have the stimulant enhanced energy too enjoy life.
>>
Matilda Turveywell - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 04:54:02 EST bQ06bdCY No.293145 Reply
ARE NEUTROPICS GOOD?
>>
Hugh Trotdock - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 12:28:25 EST +m2TUOm6 No.293149 Reply
>>293144
>being angry at your girlfriend because she reacted negatively towards you stealing her medication.

Holy shit lmao have some fucking self control you loser
>>
Walter Blinkinlit - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 14:02:54 EST IqOstdjw No.293150 Reply
>>293144

Everything you said sounds like something an addict in denial would say.
>>
Shit Barryfudging - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 17:29:45 EST LQ2w5G6F No.293153 Reply
>>293144

inb4 op screams "IM NOT AN ADDICT!!!"

> the only real drug i'm addicted to is suboxone

imagine being addicted to a drug as shittty as suboxone.
>>
the police - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 02:16:27 EST IpIliA+m No.293220 Reply
>>293144
>>293144
go get your own script its not hard, and its illegal to be taking somebodies prescription. ill let you off with a warning this time but next time its the slammer for you!
>>
dr. m - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 03:03:18 EST l5nWHER3 No.293221 Reply
>>293144
You're looking for 4f-mph, which is more like ritalin but it's better and smoother than ritalin. 2-FMA is a solid option for more adderall like. I mean honestly, not even joking, as long as you weighed it on a mg scale and dosed only orally, then meth is one of the closest.

The only one available over the counter is benzedrex, aka propylhexedrine. you do a liquid extraction of the cotton. It's basically aderall/meth (more like meth tbh) but a bit harsher on your body.
>>
Cornelius Sedgestone - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 11:21:07 EST lEzLHldo No.293229 Reply
1576167667553.jpg -(39644B / 38.71KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293144
Ignore all these faggots OP. You're definitely not an addict, you're not being unreasonable, and fuck her for trying to gaslight you. It's stories like yours that make me feel lucky to be pimp. If you have drugs you share them with friends ESPECIALLY significant others ESPECIALLY if you need it for your job. Personally, I can't program without amphetamine. Addiction is doing something to the point of negatively impacting your life. The situation we're in is using drugs to positively impact our lives.

The closest thing to kratom for stims is khat which I've randomly found in Asian food stores. There's also propylhexedrine, and some people say pseudoephedrine gives them a slight stim but I don't believe it. I've tried all the nootropics and the best one I've found is phenylpiracetam, but it still sucks compared to amphetamine. Why not learn to use darknet or at least attempt get your own script legally?
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Betsy Collywill - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 18:56:18 EST WYFR2UzP No.293234 Reply
>>293144
>>293231

>4f-mph
this for "heavy" focus

>modafinil
"lighter" focus

>nootropics
good supplementation, good on their own
>>
Betsy Deblingbene - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 19:05:58 EST 6C+/RYSP No.293235 Reply
>>293144
2-fma is a very good substitute for adderall. It has less euphoria than adderall, but is just as stimulating and gives me the same level of focus. It's available legally from rc vendors.
>>
Beatrice Fuckingworth - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 21:18:14 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293237 Reply
>>293229
>Addiction is doing something to the point of negatively impacting your life. The situation we're in is using drugs to positively impact our lives.
olawd, you beat op's level of denial
>>
the police - Fri, 13 Dec 2019 01:53:12 EST IpIliA+m No.293238 Reply
>>293237
sounds like op is negatively affecting his girlfriends life and thus his own
>>
Edward Brookham - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 14:04:25 EST lEzLHldo No.293246 Reply
1576350265833.jpg -(200946B / 196.24KB, 728x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293235
I've heard that 2-fma has issues with tolerance getting too high too fast. Has that been your experience? I may invest in some myself.
>>293234
Can you share more info on 4f-mph? And in my experience (and the product description) modafinil/adrafinil doesn't actually improve your attention/focus, they just keep you awake because they're eugeroics not technically stimulants. Placebo effect is still a significant effect of course.
>>293237
>>293238
Something tells me if the genders were reversed you'd take OP's side. You'd claim the script-holder was "abusing his power" and "being too mistrusting". That it's unreasonable for him to freak out that much over a few pills especially if the OP wasn't going to be doing any for the next month anyway (like the actual OP says).

That's why I think we all ought to treat everyone on the net like a cute girl until proven otherwise. Given this is apparently a time of artificial pussy scarcity, you might start being chiller to each other instead of acting like white knights in a neverending battle royale. It's kinda the opposite theory of tits or GTFO. As a real life cute girl, the difference in how people act when they know this on male-dominated forums is rather obnoxious.
>>
Charles Chepperhane - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 15:34:44 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293247 Reply
>>293246
>Something tells me if the genders were reversed you'd take OP's side
>That's why I think we all ought to treat everyone on the net like a cute girl until proven otherwise
>Given this is apparently a time of artificial pussy scarcity, you might start being chiller to each other instead of acting like white knights in a neverending battle royale.
LOL gender had nothing to do with being an entitled addict. my analysis comes from being an addict myself who used to be in denial along with observing the same behavior and thinking in others over the years while working as a sober living house manager. this conclusion of yours is the biggest stretch i've ever seen a person take. your response most likely has to do with being conditioned over the years to believe that women should get special treatment.
>>
op - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:28:45 EST WYFR2UzP No.293292 Reply
>>293246
4fmph isnt ideal, it is basically a Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor. so you can sometimes end up chasing the "high" which is very bad for some people. still, it works if you can conquer that beast. don't take pure powder, volumetric dose or get those little milligram scoops and make your own pills and use them ONCE DAILY. you have to find your functional dosage based on weight, etc. i find it daunting but in the end rewarding.
>>
acid boy burn dick off man - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 21:22:57 EST IpIliA+m No.293429 Reply
>>293246
i dont think i would advocate a girlfriend stealing pills either stealing pills isnt cool especially if they get you high
>>
Ebenezer Crapperdale - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:52:13 EST jh6SF7dB No.293459 Reply
>>293449
lql at those self-reported rates of tolerance and addiction from people too unwilling to admit they have a problem so they call their morning speed a "nootropic stack"
>>
Henry Shakegold - Fri, 10 Jan 2020 06:28:23 EST 7t2u8Ja5 No.293463 Reply
OP is such a fag he made a /stim/ thread turn into a fucking NA meeting, and to answer his question there is not one
>>
Doris Pucklestock - Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:56:18 EST l6F/z1aN No.293480 Reply
>>293246
2-fma kinda blows tbh. I've never had any issues with tolerance because it's not really fun to take. It has no euphoria at all, but is more stimulating than adderall.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.