Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Crystal meth once a week, for 10 minutes max?

- Sun, 08 Dec 2019 17:35:24 EST BI7imhEP No.293173
File: 1575844524925.jpg -(35335B / 34.51KB, 968x681) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Crystal meth once a week, for 10 minutes max?
Hi guys. I'm not a drug user, I don't even drink. But an hour ago I met someone for sex
(a Filipino trans (ya ya, I know, faggot)) and we smoked some "T" which I googled to be Crystal meth. It was little white rocks that we put in a pipe, lit a lighter under it, and breathed the smoke.

I have to say I enjoyed it. It made me hornier and I felt like a million bucks. The drive home I felt fine too and not impaired in any way. I think I want to try again next week. My questions for you are as follows:

1. If I were to smoke T just once a week, for like a few puffs, what kind of complications will I face? And are these effects long term or will they go away eventually when I stop seeing this person (I don't see myself doing this for more than a few months)

2. Does it matter how many of those tiny rocks I put in the pipe before I smoke it? The ones this person had were the same size as pic related

3. I read that meth mouth is caused because the meth dries up your saliva and that allows your mouth bacteria to thrive. Would I be able to counter this by using Listerine regularly afterwards to keep the mouth bacteria low ? Am I even at risk for meth mouth if I just smoke a few puffs one time a week?

Thanks for any input, ill post any other questions I come up with
>>
Augustus Sicklesteck - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 21:24:21 EST +m2TUOm6 No.293179 Reply
>>293073
Stop now. You will forever regret any decision that involves continuing your meth use.
>>
Phineas Bluzzlewed - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:53:15 EST rk7GqcYp No.293180 Reply
Chances are pretty good that you will just plain get stuck doing the stuff. It matters how little you put in a pipe. It adds up. Dental issues seems to me to be dependent on individuals. If dry mouth was the explained cause, i don't see it. Speed never made my mouth chronically dry. One may not drink enough water, just forget or don't drink water like they usually do. Same with eating. I have known some people who did speed for just a few years at best and their dental health was horrible. Yea, the stuff can be pretty much habit forming. I imagine if you had some on hand, you may be doing it just as easy right now.

If you don't do drugs or drink, maybe keep it that way. Speed can turn some peoples lives into something far different than they knew before, in no time
at all. Where their lives revolve around it as a first or only priority.
>>
Reuben Sackleforth - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:30:11 EST 1sWidIzk No.293256 Reply
>>293173

My advice is to never touch the stuff again. It seems wonderful at first, until you're up for 7 days in a row looking out your windows every 30 seconds and having conversations with shadow people. Meth has a strange ability to make your hallucinations real. I don't know how it works but it does.
>>
Reuben Mablingfield - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:09:09 EST mYn7nd/8 No.293259 Reply
>>293173
Do meth like once or twice per year if you must. Try xtc/mdma (a type of meth) or something.
>>
Beatrice Fimmerforth - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:38:14 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293260 Reply
>>293173
listen to the warnings, most likely you will not keep it to once a week. you won't believe this now, you will think you can control it. you will ignore our advice. then months down the line you will realize we were right.
>>
Esther Turveyworth - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:29:55 EST 403mK4j3 No.293263 Reply
1576600195859.gif -(1574998B / 1.50MB, 357x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP's future when he wont listen to our advices
>>
Matilda Cocklespear - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:32:19 EST DnvZmRhX No.293264 Reply
Is meth really that addictive?

I know it's not the same thing as plain old dexedrine (which I take/abuse) but yall make it out to be like heroin or something.
>>
Ernest Nuppersin - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 18:12:42 EST lEzLHldo No.293265 Reply
1576624362298.jpg -(198929B / 194.27KB, 768x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293179
>>293180
>>293256
>>293260
>>293263
You guys must be the right wing infiltrators I keep hearing about.

Meth is not the UNSPEAKABLE EVIL that children, DARE, and church moms seem to think it is. Like McDonalds it's not completely harmless either of course; it's on par with adderall in most actual users experiences. After 7 years of variable use, I can guarantee that the horniness, euphoria, and focus never go away like with long-term use of most other drugs. Also like most other drugs, it won't ruin your life unless you get arrested because of it. Educate yourself: https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/publications/methamphetamine-dangers-exaggerated As for your questions:

1. There won't be any real long-term effects. You do get a tolerance but in my experience even that plateaus. There's rarely even a crash. What causes all the damage commonly attributed to meth is not sleeping, not eating, not drinking water, and not generally taking care of yourself. This is because meth makes you feel like a million bucks no matter what and really really stupid people think this means they can completely ignore normal body maintenance when their tummy isn't rumbling and shit. Honestly the worst long-term effect is being unable to enjoy shittier yet more socially acceptable drugs like cocaine.

2. If you can, weigh them out beforehand and do around 100mg which is a little less than a tenth of that bag in the picture. A little bit goes a long way though, so if you can do less due to your low tolerance just do that to keep your tolerance low. Btw, how sure are you that it's meth? I've never heard it called T before and meth it typically clear/translucent rather than white. Perhaps it's some designer stimulant.

3. Meth does dehydrate you as much as weed or alcohol and that does slightly increase bacterial proliferation in your mouth. Weed and alcohol can also cause meth mouth if you literally never brush your teeth. Of course, weed is worse for your lungs when smoked and alcohol is worse for your heart, so maybe it's best if you stick to meth. Educate yourself on the dangers of alcohol! https://www.conehealth.com/services/behavioral-health/7-things-drinking-alcohol-does-to-your-body/
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Martin Dorryhood - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 23:37:53 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293267 Reply
>>293265
chill, addict. we know that its POSSIBLE to use responsibly, however most people on /stim/ and 420chan for that matter are addicts who have DESTROYED their lives with drugs and/or seen countless others do the same. would you encourage someone to throw their life away? are you a piece of shit person? or are you in denial? you claim that its virtually harmless but to completely ignore the risk associated and your comparison to fast food is delusional af (hence addict in denial). nothing wrong with doing mental gymnastics to justify your personal use; you're only fooling yourself. but when you share that same logic with innocent, unknowing individuals it is WRONG. sorry, but its WRONG to encourage others to use meth who have either never tried or or only once teetering on the edge of habitual use.

the fact that you suggest 100mg of meth as a STARTING dose to an intolerant /stim/ user says it all. i shouldn't have to even continue at this point.

i too use meth responsibly but would NEVER recommend it to another. to say that the honeymoon effects don't diminish/go away is a LIE. you don't know shit about meth addiction or are a government agent trying to promote the decay of society (in reference to "right wing infiltrator, yes i can make jokes too) so stop lying you government shill/underage faggot that feels DARE lied to you about weed and therefore meth is the same. i used to smoke/shoot up a point-1 gram a day. i got sober for 2 years. i realized i can use 5mg-10mg meth ORALLY, 2-3x week MAX, with 1-2 weeks between and be high while also studying my ass off for 10 hours a day and still have an epic fap at the end of the night.

op, please don't listen to this faggot that is talking about an anomaly/denial. just like its possible to 'function' on the outside while being an alcoholic drinking every day for years, its possible to 'function' on the outside as a meth addict. however, this doesn't account for your personal life, your family life, home life, relationships, mental health, physical health etc. just because you have a career/good grades, and make good money doesn't mean you're not negatively affecting yourself/others physically/emotionally. this is a trap many addicts/alcoholics fall into. they think because they are 'successful' on the outside/in the eyes of 'society' that it justifies their use.
>>
Oliver Cagglefuck - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 06:35:22 EST lEzLHldo No.293273 Reply
1576668922725.jpg -(32644B / 31.88KB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293267
Have you actually done meth? Did you even read Dr. Carl Hart's 36-page report on how meth dangers have been exaggerated? The answer to both questions is undoubtedly no.

Look kiddo, I'm sorry some meth-head stole your gf but spreading misinformation won't get her back. If you're truly not lying about having some experience with meth you must be an exceptionally retarded person. I'm sure if you never touched meth you'd figure out how to fuck up your life one way or another. Stop blaming drugs for your personal failures. It's pathetic.

Alcohol is a far more dangerous drug than meth. If you can handle alcohol, you can handle meth. Case closed.
>>
lol - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:21:47 EST XrJolsW3 No.293275 Reply
>>293273
This is a great example of addicts rationalizing and intellectualizing it's use, most people don't give a shit what others do but it's annoying to hear people defend shit like dope and meth because it's possible to not fuck yourself up on it, nevermind it's highly likely you will be one of the people hooked rather than someone who can control how much they use, be careful and stay safe.
>>
lol - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:30:45 EST XrJolsW3 No.293276 Reply
>>293273
Also you really need to lay off the meth and get some rest if you think "right wingers" or whatever boogeyman is invading a dying drug imageboard. It's the same shit as the fags on 4cninz blaming "discord cuties" for every post they don't like.
>>
Matilda Piffinglit - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:40:38 EST uIstD1Mw No.293277 Reply
>>293265
T is short for Tina which is slang for meth, primarily in the western states ime, but im sure people in other places call it that as well
>>
Jack Gibberkatch - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:49:21 EST m7+2AfjV No.293281 Reply
>>293277
Canadafag here. Everyone in my small city calls it "Tina"
>>
Charles Nunderkone - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 23:37:37 EST McRhQAKn No.293294 Reply
>>293267
> most people on /stim/ and 420chan for that matter are addicts who have DESTROYED their lives with drugs and/or seen countless others do the same

excuse me bucko ill have you know i do IV meth 3 times a day and work a wall street stock flinging gig with a bimbo exotic wop wife and literally four teslas
>>
Frederick Fuckingville - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 18:00:37 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293299 Reply
>>293294
i know its a joke, but people actually don't believe they're addicted if they're able to successfully work a job and pay their bills. i think that's when its hardest to quit.
>>
Phineas Fovingstat - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 19:01:08 EST AnzPoaXy No.293300 Reply
>>293281
Prairie Canada here. I had to stop saying 'Tina' because nobody knew what the fuck I was talking about. I just heard it in drug propaganda growing up and thought that was the cool name..apparently not for 20 years in this city.

Jib..Shard..Meth.
>>
ASS MASTERBERG - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 00:15:02 EST 4N9qWPbK No.293305 Reply
1576905302782.jpg -(37693B / 36.81KB, 640x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293299
Sure. Though there are just as many people who don't know shit about drugs, and yetwill attack people for using things like meth or cathinones or heavy dissociatives, because they have only a minimal knowledge of these things from what they see on the news. These people can sometimes be even more psychologically addicted to something like weed or even physically addicted to alcohol, and yet will readily attack people who maybe use harder drugs with a greater degree of responsibility for their actions and understanding of addiction.

These are all drugs with the potential to be abused, but lets not become like the people who hypocritically scream for prohibition and demonize substances rather than behavior, it's just such a common thing, dare i saw even more common than addiction itself
>>
Walter Dartdock - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 01:07:33 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293317 Reply
>>293305
i think you've lost the point of the message. we are warning the op that this is a dangerous road to go down. we aren't bashing anyone for using meth, i think most of us are on this board cuz we use meth. and im sure many of us use it responsibly, that was never discredited. we are being genuinely good people; we are telling someone who has just tried meth once and is interested in using it habitually for the long-term to be cautious. i know its possible to use meth safely and responsibly because i do myself. but i don't feel right encouraging a new person to start doing meth/heroin. maybe you don't care about others? maybe you care more about stigma/image of responsible meth use? idk
>>
Eugene Mundlekit - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 12:41:57 EST jh6SF7dB No.293321 Reply
>>293300
>>293281
it's not the main thing people usually call it like it is in the south but in the rust belt most people here know what it is and asking shady looking white dudes if they know where Tina is or if they've seen her is a classic way to cold cop
>>
Walter Dartdock - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 18:23:42 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293324 Reply
>>293321
yes, if i heard someone ask for "tina" i would not trust. nb
>>
Cyril Turveybury - Wed, 25 Dec 2019 02:58:11 EST 7F89jV1v No.293333 Reply
1577260691028.jpg -(942965B / 920.86KB, 1000x1375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293317
No you're right and I don't mean to come across as saying that it is harmless or anything like that. I do get quite pissed though about the whole stigma issue surrounding meth and other hard drugs

As a person who has used hard drugs for nearly 2 decades, but never been a daily user of them, or lost my career or sold my body or gone into debt due to my use or anything like that, I do use with a certain degree of accountability and responsibility for my actions that I don't see in a lot of these people who want to think they're somehow superior to me when they are flat out addicts to something like alcohol.

Even if it's just weed. I see people say stupid shit all the time like commenting on a post of someone who died of a drug overdose that "hurr, just legalize weed and that will solve the problem!". Fucking no, it won't, and what a blissfully sheltered thing to think.
Then i'll see these same people acting like they are on some sort of high ground to talk shit down to responsible users of hard drugs (which isn't always exactly easy, but with disciplined and educated usage, it can certainly be done), when in reality, they are just saying what they're saying because they're incredibly weak willed and psychologically addicted to something, and yet they still want to contest their own addictive behavior and substance addiction as somehow being a non-issue, and act like anyone responsible enough to use the big boy drugs without spiraling out of control is somehow a lesser person than them.

I really love drugs and I am just tired of seeing them slandered by people who simply don't understand them, or can't even comprehend using them responsibly, or just have an absurd Nixon "War On Drugs" type of outright bullshit mentality regarding them.
>>
Edwin Crammleneck - Fri, 27 Dec 2019 09:27:57 EST r99Nd8A0 No.293353 Reply
1577456877725.jpg -(162487B / 158.68KB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293333
High IQ post. Like >>293273 said: if you can handle booze, you can handle meth. The problem is most people who think they can handle their booze actually can't due to how legal it is. My own boomer parents thought they weren't addicted despite drinking literally every single night.
>>293321
I live in the South and have literally never heard anyone call it 'tina'. I was under the impression that's more something gays call it anyway. The most common slang seems to be 'ice' around here due to the ambiguity.
>>
Basil Charringbury - Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:54:38 EST hAK2gIsz No.293374 Reply
>>293265
West Virginia #ODcapital lol- We call it T (Tina) -it came from "meth"->"crystal"->"ice"->"iced Tea"-> "tea" or "T"-> "Tina" so we could talk openly about it without saying ice, and sadly we have a bad issue with people cutting it as of late (I acetoned about 6 grams of cut from about 2 oz last week)
>>
Phineas Billingshaw - Sun, 29 Dec 2019 21:23:01 EST ihh0Ljph No.293385 Reply
for 10 minutes max....but it lasts longer than that...it isnt crack.
>>
James Clerrywill - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:41:58 EST lEzLHldo No.293391 Reply
1577731318109.jpg -(3458725B / 3.30MB, 5344x3006) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293374
>"crystal meth"->"crystal"->"ice"->"iced Tea"-> "tea" or "T"-> "Tina"
Interesting! I've always been curious about the etymology of 'tina'.
>>
John Hugglewill - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 20:12:28 EST nYUhNO+r No.293394 Reply
>>293173
> I read that meth mouth is caused because the meth dries up your saliva and that allows your mouth bacteria to thrive.
Brushing twice a day with dry-mouth toothpaste like Biotene well help some, but dry mouth providing an environment that allows harmful bacteria to flourish is only one of the causes behind meth mouth. Another side-effect of meth use that's equally as harmful to your teeth is the extended period of reduced blood flow to them that the vasoconstriction meth causes. That one is harder to mitigate the damage of, but only taking meth once a week itself ought to help out with that, depending on the dosage.
>>
Molly Blanderderk - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 20:06:49 EST qlS1t+lo No.293420 Reply
Damn, I really want to do meth but they don't sell it in south america, fuck.
>>
James Snodwell - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:01:33 EST Un1mYi/7 No.296007 Reply
>>293173
>Starting meth over a Filipino trans
Yikes

Do a softer stim, pop a pill or something
>>
Hamilton Chesslefetch - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:08:31 EST Cey9hj1v No.296008 Reply
>>296007
Why are you bumping threads from fucking january my dude
>>
Emma Wuckledock - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:43:06 EST Un1mYi/7 No.296012 Reply
>>296008
Uhhhhhh I'm dumb and didn't realize how slow it is here
>>
Frederick Chenderville - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 03:32:25 EST ujTEzZy6 No.296028 Reply
>>293173
i remember when op made this thread. been some time since then. i wish op would come back and update us.
>>
Martha Nabbleridge - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:24:31 EST YWYBmd3t No.296033 Reply
1601324671201.jpg -(135211B / 132.04KB, 1252x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293173
  1. take some magnesium and NAC beforehand to minimize harm to your body and mind. i'd say most problems you'd run into are from redosing it and binging. if you genuinely stick to one dose / bowl per session and never redose once it starts wearing off, you should avoid most major complications. stay hydrated, and eat a banana. if your dose is super high, you might want to take some grapeseed or resveratrol for the skin. most damage from infrequent use should heal up, but i feel like the skin can still have visible blemishes after it is "healed." idk, maybe the meth just made me more perceptive of the small details of my skin quality.
if you really want to keep your dopamine system in good shape, i'd recommend taking a bit of oxiracetam + cdp choline in between uses. oxiracetam seems to help restore balance in your brain, and it needs a source of choline to function. cdp choline aka citicoline is not just a source of choline, but also uridine, which is said to upregulate dopamine receptors

2. if you're not torching the bowl, the amount you load in there shouldn't affect how much you get per hit very much. it can make you less responsible with how much you use, as it is fun and easy to keep smoking more. ideally, you'd weigh out an amount to use that day and lock the rest up in a time locked safe. smoking is the hardest ROA to be responsible with (maybe next to injecting), and it will be tempting to pick the pipe back up for a few more hits. oral dosing can be used as responsibly as adderall, but i dont find it to make me horny, which seems like a priority for you. YMMV. i personally try to avoid using it for sexual purposes anyway, because it reinforces degenerate behavior. low doses induce neurogenesis. one can become quite addicted to the sexual act itself when engaging in it on methamphetamine
a side note about crystal size: be weary of meth that breaks into smaller crystals too easily. that's a sign of n-iso. it should bounce off the table instead of shatter if you drop it a few inches or more. i've noticed lately some batches have varying levels of purity from crystal to crystal, and the larger ones tend to be purer. opaque ones are also purer than clear ones. sometimes i sift out the rocks and keep the powder in a seperate container i eventually intend to purify. it's not the end of the world if your meth has a tiny bit of n-iso, but be extra careful not to redose if you see these signs of it. it builds up with each redose and eventually causes dangerous levels of vasoconstriction. cayenne pepper is a life saver to have around. just pack a lip of it if you feel heart strain

3. smoking is much worse for the teeth than the other ROAs. smoking meth raises the acidity in your mouth, like drinking an energy drink or soda. you'd get "meth mouth" if you drank monster energy all day everyday. rinse your mouth out with some salt water after smoking it; ideally some nice mineral salt like pink himalayan. gargling with that after every hit or two should completely prevent meth mouth. i always keep a glass of salt water and a spit bottle in front of me when smoking.
forget listerine. I had the same idea when I first started using this stuff over a year ago, and I still have two full bottles of mouth wash I bought back then. My research has led me to the conclusion that the American dental industry is a scam. Stay away from fluoride or pretty much any thing that American dentists would recommend. I use Japanese nanohydroxyapatite toothpaste and brush lightly. Honestly, I don’t even need to brush all that often to have good teeth. Rinsing with Himalayan salt and packing lips of cayenne pepper already keep my teeth in very good shape. I do try to floss still. If you’re deficient in calcium, you can save and powderize your egg shells, and consume it to strengthen bones and enamel. If you really want to go the extra mile with oral health, try oil pulling with coconut oil.
i think the idea that vasoconstriction causes meth mouth is largely due to n-iso, and how few people even realize their shit has n-iso in it. good quality shit shouldn't cause much vasoconstriction, nor should it really dry your mouth out, but it's easy to forget to hydrate. inhaling hot acidic vapor doesn't help either. meth mouth and meth overdoses are basically 21st century concepts. nobody in japan gets meth mouth, and they use this stuff more than pot. i've had meth i could binge on for 3 days straight without any heart strain, but i've also had shit that gave me intense chest pains and receding gums in like 6 - 12 hours. in any case, cayenne pepper will quickly open up your blood vessels and increase saliva production. i think almost every potential "meth" overdose could be prevented with enough cayenne. niacin is also very helpful. it has a maximum recommended daily dose, but it should be more than enough if you actually use as little meth as you say you are going to
>>
Edward Sizzlekot - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 16:37:58 EST mznCCOhB No.296050 Reply
1601498278168.gif -(5054578B / 4.82MB, 536x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>296033

What stimulant were you using within the last 24 hours from writing this reply/response?

gif anti-related
>>
Shitting Clecklegold - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 19:02:20 EST RHecL17n No.296052 Reply
1601506940755.png -(251699B / 245.80KB, 880x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293173
Unless you have god tier willpower, it won't work OP. I already tried. If anything don't smoke it, its much more addictive that way.
>>
Isabella Genkinham - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:01:55 EST HALduR/k No.296066 Reply
>>293264
Its not really more addictive but its much harder to control dosages with meth than regular amphetamine, so you are usually taking massive doses with meth.
Thing with stims though is that the withdrawal is baby tier. You just feel depressed and tired for a week and youre good to go.
>>
m - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 19:13:05 EST IF9DSJfg No.296070 Reply
>>293173
First off, there is no "just for 10 minutes." The drug lasts a long fucking time. It takes like 10-12+ hours just for HALF of a dose to leave your system. You'll be high to some extent for at least 24 hours.

Secondly, smoking hard drugs is roughly as addictive as injecting them. Smoked/vaped meth actually has a faster onset than IV meth. You could argue it's even more addictive because it's less effort to redose via smoking.

Lastly, you NEED a somewhat accurate scale. Eyeballing meth (or any hard/potent drug for that matter) is a piss poor idea. I suggest a 0.01g (10mg) scale at a minimum, if not a 0.001g scale. The Gemini-20 is a decent 0.001g scale. It can measure drugs pretty accurately if you're weighing at least say ~50mg at a time.

You'd have to make a volumetric solution with water and take it orally. That's the least mentally addictive way to consume it. It's about as potent as pure d-amph or I guess adderall if you account for impurities/possible cuts. So you'll want to keep your doses low, say between ~10-30 or 40mg orally.

Once a week will be a struggle though. Something like once or possibly twice a month is a better bet.
>>
Reuben Goodstone - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 19:40:20 EST iXrXg8xZ No.296071 Reply
>>293173
I friend of mine was doing meth in an alarmingly cumulative basis but he luckily quit it. He couldn't sleep for several days when he used, got horrible skin (acne and so forth) and I heard he got a slight psychosis a few times so he's basically really fucked.
In short, don't do meth.
>>
Fucking Turveyridge - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 20:56:04 EST pnXZPpyW No.296081 Reply
>>293173
old thread but here it goes:
meth is extremely dangerous, addictive potential is quite high compared to other drugs and you are suggesting am effective method to build a no fate road: once a week? too much my man

my advice as many other people here is: don't touch the thing again, but if you insist, keep it at minimun, once per year, SMALL dose, no re-dose and try a different ROA, smoking is too hard to keep it under control

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.