Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Adderall & Vyvanse

- Mon, 09 Dec 2019 07:24:40 EST 8VwN5RPJ No.293186
File: 1575894280704.jpg -(110692B / 108.10KB, 960x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Adderall & Vyvanse
Spent a lot of my high school years in American international schools and got introduced to the whole spectrum of ADHD medication by my U.S. over-diagnosed friends. (Weird going to school where half of your buds are on speed, here’s to you America).

I just wanted to say how much I fucking miss them and would do anything to get a steady source in the U.K.

Ugh
>>
love dove mcpush/shuv - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 16:17:42 EST IpIliA+m No.293187 Reply
>>293186
i was prescribed vyvanse so i would eat those in the morning and be wired then my girlfriend as prescribed three 20 mg ir adderalls and i would snort one of those and smoke cigarettes,
the shit was fucking awesome, it makes me think how fun that was back then but if i was doing that now it would probably not be good, i have discontinued all use of the things mentioned above
>>
ON 'THE OFF' SMITH - Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:42:00 EST h+HP6NA+ No.293241 Reply
>>293187
Kinda reminds me of how good I have it now, and how I'll most certainly surely longer for the days that are going by now, whenever the hell they decide to take me off Wellbutrin. It's really fucking good to have that a standard daily dose, I've gotten the crumbling the pills right down to a science and shit.
Two fat lines, choof choof, and my morning with a BANG!!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.