Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Butt Chug Coffee Mug

- Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:22:29 EST iXn9/22p No.293210
File: 1576002149241.png -(31758B / 31.01KB, 599x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Butt Chug Coffee Mug
Im going to start this off with, if you dont butt chug your cup of jo, your morning sludge, your cafe soul-a, your colombian man maker, and so on an so forth, then you're a bitch!

Only real mother fuckers take their freshly brewed of steaming hot goodness, grab a funnel, head down ass up, spit on tip of funnel goodness tunnel, and slowly wiggle with a giggle its way into your anus! Good job its in!

And now the fun begins, take your java of man lava and pour into the now gaping hole that is your manly rectum . feel the sensation , the burn, the sizzle forrizzle!

Now boys you have become men!
Let the joy juice sit while you gather your kit. By the time you wrap everythinf up the euphoria from the glory hole will be in full affect.

I rrally hope you enjoyed my Ted Talk and i look forward to your success storie!insert fist, give a twist, let the java flow with bliss, drip drip drop i cant stop, thanks for reading boogly beap bop
>>
Molly Tillingway - Sun, 15 Dec 2019 21:14:23 EST dvWU/xeN No.293252 Reply
my dude, that is called a coffee enema. you're not hardcore, you're a hipster. nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.