Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Speeding away.

- Fri, 20 Dec 2019 17:53:52 EST pyWutpf3 No.293298
File: 1576882432834.jpg -(88022B / 85.96KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Speeding away.
for about a month i've been taking speed. it feels good. maybe not the drug of my choice but i like to have it around. since i'm quite new to it, i have some questions;

i buy about 2g for 2-3 days. the most i've done was 1.5g in one day. how much per day is considered "too much"?

i can't get any sleep. when i start snorting, i find myself the next day at my desk, drowned of energy and still no desire to sleep. and even if i manage to sleep, this lasts for about 3-4 hours..

my heart is acting weird. maybe not during tripping but as soon as i lay myself down to sleep or rest, my heart is pounding "offbeat", too fast or whatsoever. this concerns me the most, i think of having a heart attack all of a sudden.

and generally any tips for a novice speed user?
>>
Phineas Fovingstat - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 19:08:33 EST AnzPoaXy No.293301 Reply
I don't know what kind of sidewalk speed you're getting..but that sounds like way too much. When I was heavy on the Speed with a good tolerance..200mg would be pushing it in the course of a day.

Dosing aside..my tips;
>Get sleep. Take your speed first thing in the morning and try not to redose in the afternoon. Incorporate coming down into your experience

>Eat food. Cliche..but nothing like blacking out on an idiot coworker and realizing you're on speed..and haven't eaten in 32 hours. It'll keep you even.

>Stick with speed. Don't fuck with meth. Speed is incredible and productive and inherently good...and after doing meth for 6 months I don't think I'd get anything out of speed anymore.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.