Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

is it me or the meth

- Thu, 26 Dec 2019 03:27:53 EST oaAj8Xtw No.293340
File: 1577348873665.png -(15131B / 14.78KB, 79x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. is it me or the meth
be me been smoking about a half oz to myself a week for the past few months and lately i just dont get a head change that i want i know my tolerance is sky high but like barely anything enough to keep me up 2 days or so but then i inevitably crash. either its just weak meth but i dont think so cause some friends say shit good when i smoke em out. or is it just that im accustomed to the high now or i just dont dopamine anymore. also another thing as of this week is i dont know if im just clucking off and not smoking enough but think all im doing is smoking if any1 can relate . help ya boy out i just wanna get spun like i did 6 years ago when the shit was top notch fire shards

-pic unrelated maplestory -
>>
George Pockville - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 03:54:27 EST 9N5ri1j/ No.293343 Reply
are we talking about Cannabis or am I on the wrong board
>>
Cyril Bummledick - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 16:42:08 EST Cey9hj1v No.293346 Reply
Bro youve been smoking a fucking HALF OUNCE OF METH a week for a few months?! Your tolerance is so fucked my dude jesus christ. How have you not gone full meth psychosis yet?
>>
Charlotte Pingerdock - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 21:16:07 EST o23pIvqG No.293666 Reply
>>293340
Take a fucking break and cut down before you develop early parkinsons. This actually happened to a buddy of mine who was smoking a bit less than you are — he’s fucked now and doesn’t smoke at all but still has full-blown Parkinson's. The doctor’s actually told him that it is caused by his meth use.
>>
John Savingludge - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 02:06:23 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293671 Reply
>>293340
holy shit op, you play maple too? you play reboot server? also you already answered your own question, you know why you not getting high like you used to.
>>
Ian Drommlemat - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 06:18:10 EST x2ocAu6i No.293676 Reply
>>293340

you have to fucking stop man. you're smoking the dose of a smaller village. your tolerance is fucked and you will never ever in your life feel again like when you did it 6 years ago. don't try to chase it because it's impossible and eventually you will go crazy. you probably have an exceptionally strong and stable brain that it didn't happened already, thank it, and don't throw away this chance.
>>
Ernest Buzzstock - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 19:53:48 EST eKe6QIxp No.293680 Reply
>>293340
You a find there's really no other way you can address your tolerance issue with that kind of comsmption being something that elicits nothing - essentially - anymore

Really no apprach out there buddy,
All you have is takin that break.
No more quick 14 days bounce back,
Gonna be a month minimum,
You might wait multiple months to recover, like a candy kid.

Sorry man but there is really nothing out there you can do alternatively.

Once you've done your time,
And you begin again,
Perhaps look into a daily supporting regimen of ondansetron.

I need to dig a bit deeper,
But I have found some hopeful evidence myself.

I'm afraid Ondansetron may not be able to actually provide the mythical tolerance restoration effect everybody out there wants so bad.

But, what I've read thusfar has determined, at least,
That that 5HT-3 blockade,
If taken consistently
And at the same time,
You can slow, minimize, prevent the proccesses of both
Tolerance aquisition

And a stranger phenomenon I have issue actually wrapping my head around or understanding,

Also the "sensitization" that occurs

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.