Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Taking stimulats before sleep.

- Fri, 31 Jan 2020 23:24:14 EST /Z15pKYL No.293657
File: 1580531054714.jpg -(82819B / 80.88KB, 640x426) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Taking stimulats before sleep.
Before i go to bed, (around 12-2 am) I take around 30 mg's of adderall for the past 3 weeks. Without adderall i'll usually take 3-4 hours to get functioning in any recognizable way. But taking my Adderall before sleep, i wake up feeling super charged, ready to take the day out, and its improved my relationship with my wife, family, and co-workers.

I probably average about 4 hours of sleep a night, but feel decent enough to tackle the day.

What are your sleep habits?

How do Stimulants relate with your sleep?
>>
Nigel Bardshaw - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 09:47:13 EST o23pIvqG No.293662 Reply
>>293657
Uhh... buddy... stimulants deplete your dopaminergic receptors, which are replenished during sleep.

I take about 30mg IR of dexedrine a day. 10mg at 7AM, 10mg at 11AM, and 5-10mg at 1:30 PM. I maintain a strict sleep schedule. I go to bed at 10PM every night and wake up at 7AM — regardless of the day of the week.
>>
John Savingludge - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 02:08:24 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293672 Reply
did your doctor tell you to take it before bed? i can't understand why else you would
>>
Henry Nungerhit - Mon, 03 Feb 2020 11:11:08 EST hjDCZUQr No.293686 Reply
>>293657
I’ve been taking Dexamp for Adhd since highschool. Similar to you i’ve gotten the exact same restful feeling after a nights sleep with Dex beforehand. I’ve always had trouble sleeping mainly due to the difficulty of shutting my thoughts off, amp seems to do that for me.
Sorry if I wasn’t able to answer your question on how it works op, was interesting to hear stims affect you similarly. Thanks for making this post!
>>
Nathaniel Cheblingwark - Mon, 03 Feb 2020 18:44:42 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293691 Reply
>>293673
are you retarded? he says by taking adderall it produces the same effects it produces for everyone else. the only difference is the time he takes it. im just trying to understand why, when the effects are teh same, he takes it at night and if he's tried taking it in the morning instead.
>>
Reuben Wacklesit - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 10:04:48 EST 9SD/WRaY No.293709 Reply
I used to take Concerta right as I went to bed, and it did the same thing, felt like my sleep had been unnaturally effective, and I felt incredible the next day. I also tended to have very vivid dreams. I never really slept more than 7 hours like this.
There's the risk of not being able to fall asleep with the stimulant though, not sure why it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't.

I speculate that, although intuitively you would assume that a stimulant will just wake someone up, if a person is already asleep or about to fall asleep, the stimulant can accelerate the process of sleep instead. It is a pretty active phase for the brain, after all.
I recall some stimulants have been shown to amplify both alpha- and theta-waves of the brain, which is why I find it possible. Simply put: if stimulants make the brain run better, and sleep is a natural part of the brain running, why couldn't stimulants also make those parts of the brain "run" sometimes?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.