Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Recently started Concerta for ADHD

- Sat, 01 Feb 2020 23:01:14 EST jDG73RHx No.293667
File: 1580616074593.jpg -(102593B / 100.19KB, 600x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Recently started Concerta for ADHD
My Mind is racing, extreme forgetfulness on Concerta Generic 36mg.
Noticing it only lasts about 4 hours and wears off, I have to drink it with monster to get through the entire day, is this normal or possibly a fuckup on my end. Feels like my mind is flying in so many directions at once, even reading something, cannot think at all. This concerns me because I take it for ADHD and recently started it.
>>
Charlotte Pingerdock - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 00:01:42 EST o23pIvqG No.293668 Reply
>>293667
Exercise. Run for as long as you can until you think you're going to pass out. Then, sleep for at least 8 hours.
>>
Basil Hirringnod - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 05:18:14 EST uG5z5nId No.293674 Reply
A bad reaction with a certain drug is literally a non problem. Try again, the non amphetamines are for fakers anyway
>>
Walter Suffingcocke - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 13:50:37 EST nYUhNO+r No.293679 Reply
I personally hate methylphenidate in any form, but especially concerta. I react pretty badly to it myself. Tell your prescribing doctor that you need to get off of this and try something amphetamine based like adderall or vyvanse to see if you can tolerate it better. I'm fine on amphetamine, but methylphenidate, if taken for more than one day, causes me to get jittery, agitated, makes me emotionally unstable, causes brain fog, disrupted thought process, and sleepy/trouble staying awake at times. Sounds like you are like me.
>>
Reuben Wacklesit - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 10:23:37 EST 9SD/WRaY No.293711 Reply
>>293667
The dose is definitely too high for you if that's how you feel, contact your doctor to have it lowered. Too much of it gives exactly that kind of splayed focus, like your brain was trying so hard it cramps and then you can't do shit.
Concerta is time-released, but I think it's rather badly designed because it tends to hit you too hard quickly and then drops off quickly but still keeps releasing a little bit for a very long time, leaving you tired, dehydrated, not hungry and sleepless.
There's less drawn out versions of methylphenidate capsules, like Medikinet, if just lowering Concerta dose to 18 or 27 mg doesn't work.
I find MPH leaves one tired more easily than amphetamines, but this can be avoided by eating during the stimulation and staying hydrated. Amphetamines are somewhat easier to "handle", but for AD/HD, correct dose of MPH retains its serotogenic advantages.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.