Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Share your first time using coke experience

- Wed, 05 Feb 2020 12:50:00 EST Nyla5km2 No.293712
File: 1580925000637.jpg -(62514B / 61.05KB, 500x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Share your first time using coke experience
What's your experience of first time using coke? Is it exciting?
>>
cally hari - Thu, 06 Feb 2020 01:41:29 EST 6dQhDQeY No.293727 Reply
>>293699
>>293699
>>293712
dont do it too muh it will ruin your nose quikcer than you think
like avoid everyday use]
also one time i ate it and i stayed high longer than if i snort it and my noise dident hurt
>>
Jarvis Honkintadge - Thu, 06 Feb 2020 02:34:08 EST p3cHiC8D No.293728 Reply
>>293712
Depends on the quality you get.
If you get good shit, you won't feel jittery and anxious. Just chill and feel like you cam take on the world.
The comedown sucks though. I'd recommend a xanax or two after you're done.
Ii actually cooked up my 8ball into some high purity crack tonight, and WHOOO what a famn rush. I'm nailing it on the guitar
>>
Dattebayo - Thu, 06 Feb 2020 07:09:36 EST 5xicyzb4 No.293730 Reply
yoo first time i did yak, I was at my sisters place and her boyfriend was just cutting it on a plate playing videogames ( he was pretty druggy) anyways I dont know how long he was cutting it for or if it was because it was my first time ( then again he did just have it on a kitchen plate) but i ask him for some and hes like put your fing in it and take a little bit, so I did, im walking down this hill with this broken bike they gave me to get home and it felt like an explosion, just POP like fifteen minutes after I did it and it was the most powerful high i had experienced in a while and it was from a tiny numbie i fell over with the bike and pretty much collapsed it caught me by surprise anyways to this day theres been little like it but it was intense
>>
Shit Shittingstock - Sat, 08 Feb 2020 04:45:23 EST xn1jqHxK No.293750 Reply
>actually remembering the first time you did coke

Ha, yeah right like anyone really remembers shit like that

Just like the first time I did xanax back in.. uhh
>>
Molly Clinkinkeg - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 13:29:08 EST 9IzS0Dhg No.293766 Reply
>>293750
I remember my first time because I only did it once and it was underwhelming compared to the RC stims I was using at the time.
>>
Angus Sullyville - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 23:41:32 EST ujTEzZy6 No.293771 Reply
>winter break of senior year in high school
>wanted to try out a new acid connect
>bought 2 tabs of acid, 100mg of mdma, and 0.3g of coke from him
>night one was coke, i had never done it before
>separated the coke into four ~75mg lines with my mg scale
>took what felt like forever to unclump/powder the coke as much as i could with my id card
>each time i unclumped the coke it'd reclump together partially shorter after
>prior to this i had experience with meth, adderall, focalin, ritalin, concerta, mdpv, mephadrone, and mdma
>the high came on very quickly, within seconds
>my body was buzzing
>i was full of energy
>my mind was moving 1000 mph but i could keep up
>every thought i had was smooth, every line that came out of my mouth witty
>music sounded great, so good i started dancing
>no other stims up to this point had made me want to dance
>unlike other drugs, the high did not come down gradually, it was very abrupt
>after about 45-50 minutes i'd come all the way down in a very short period of time
>repeated another 3 times until i ran out
>each time the high was really strong
>immediately after finishing the coke i called the dealer for another sack
>aside from mdpv and mephadrone was the most addictive stimulant i've done where i just wanted more and couldn't stop
>dealer was kind enough to persuade me not to buy more so it wouldn't become a habit

the acid and mdma were of very high quality as well for anyone interested... those were taken on day two and 3. never paid for coke again after that but tried it again well over 5 years later. that time was IV with heroin and the coke wasn't as good quality but it was free so i can't complain.
>>
Fanny Pommleshaw - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 02:56:19 EST 04+LUbNK No.293772 Reply
I'll share my experience with powdered cocaine HCl in this post and then follow up with my first experience with cocaine freebase - crack cocaine - since they are slightly different animals.

>be a young psychonaught, 2yrs experience under my belt
>So far I have experience with weed, psychedelics, and dissociatives
>Stayed far away from stimulants and opioids, believing they were a little too dangerous and addictive to study at that point
>time goes by and I'm diagnosed with adult ADD, and I manage to secure a Vyvanse prescription - far superior to ritalin formulations
>I decide I will give cocaine a try since I don't have to fear withdrawals and such having a maintenance dose of a stimulant
>Choose cocaine because two of my close friends and housemates are occasional/frequent users
>They give me their plug's number and I pick up 0.5g
>I was so cute, I was afraid stims would have a bodyload like stimulating psychedelics, and thought they could be hazardous at low doses, too
>I tell one of my buddies once I picked up: "I'm nervous/scared"
>So cute
>Buddy rolls up a $20 bill and I scale out 90mg lines for each of us
>everybody snorts their lines
>I notice the other two guys become more animated, stand up from their chairs, and talk more
>Me, having ADD, I feel very comfy in my chair for once and enjoy listening intently
>I knew I was under the influence as my palms had become sweaty
>A rather tame evening, we all had conversation and the coke gave me the confidence to share a new rap verse I had written
>after a couple short hours I was able to sleep and I noticed no reduction in the potentcy of my meds the next day
>I had one more line but let the boys (fans of the drug) sniff up the rest of the baggie

Rather tame.
>>
Fanny Pommleshaw - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 03:10:34 EST 04+LUbNK No.293773 Reply
Crack Cocaine: Cocaine Freebase

>5 years later
>I meet a guy who, as a middleman, introduces me to my local hard drugs market
>Methamphetamine is what I'm there for, but there was also the local opioid mix (sold as H but really just fentanyl) and crack cocaine
>This used to be his favourite
>All his good plugs aren't available, so we head over to a crack house that was located just a couple blocks from my home
>I think I dropped $50, IDK, all I know is I got shorted hard
>The dealer at the crack house brings over the little saran wrap bag containing probably 200mg of crack
>I say "thank-you"
>He snaps at me and says "Don't fucking say thank-you"
>I shut up
>My buddy lights up right there but I decide to wait until I get home in the case of an emergency
>We get back to my place and get to try it
>I'm on my 50mg Vyvanse dose with some meth
>I am taught how to prepare, load, and smoke from a glass stem, AKA a crack-pipe
>Inhale, and BOOM
>A powerful euphoric rush hits me, and I get an erection
>I almost feel "stuck," like when you use stims and reach that state where you feel totally satisfied and desire nothing, not even more dope
>That is all I would have

>later, on my own, I smoked again while fapping to bring my John Thomas back to life
>45m later I'm hit with a massive wave of fatigue and my high is totally cramped even though I'm off a fair bit of Tina
>What a harsh and shitty comedown/rebound. Nothing like it
>Far more intense and euphoric than crystal methamphetamine
>Far more erotic, too

HOWEVER
I must warn you, overdose is easy, especially if you're a stupid fuck like me who combos stims.
One night I was using crack as boner fuel again when suddenly my stiffy dies.
>Start getting increasing amounts of chest pains
>The state grows in intensity over 5m
>I sit on the bed as the pains get worse and my heart rate sky-rockets
I swear to god, I was about to have a cardiac episode and die. I wouldn't have had time to call EMS or anyone for help, I was done for.
>I sit down on the floor cross-legged
>as soon as I do so, the high disappears and my HR drops down to 80BPM

... I have no idea how that happened or how I survived. I can only assume my vitals are monitored remotely and there lay inside me devices ready to release life-saving drugs in the case I get my ass killed. Anyone else ever experienced such a sharp shift in effects? Saved my life.

Remember, cocaine and crack cocaine can kill you dead easily if you get carried away. At least with the methamphetamine, you may blackout, go psychotic, and make a fool of yourself, but you'll survive. Cocaine and crack can kill because of the perhipheral and cardiovascular stress they cause.

Don't be a fool
Don't be a chump
You want glass in that glass pipe
Have a good night
NO BUMP!
>>
Doris Pubberhudging - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 03:40:47 EST ln77Z7CQ No.293797 Reply
>>293712
I was hanging out in a bar where I used to work. Owners changed, new owner was an ex-dealer. I avoided coke entirely since I didn't like people on coke and wanted to retain a 'real' ego (I'm a rock musician and am way into the mysticism around musicianship and artistic living). But the dude offered some lines in the back, and my friend assured me it was the best you could get where I live, so I went ahead anyways.

What overcame me was not a rush or a need to do shit, but instead an intense calm and clear head, the first time I felt like this in years. I was able to think my life through and figure out a lot of what was holding me back (kind of like doing the logical part of the work after psychedelics had done the conceptual part). And that's how I found out that I still had ADHD. Now on Ritalin and actually putting my life back together, it's pretty sweet.
>>
Polly Blackdale - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 10:39:24 EST evJmA3tH No.293821 Reply
>Taken other stims before, lots of RCs mostly 4-MMC (still love it) and speed, mdma obv. Never taken coke because cartels bad etc. I now realize how naive that was.
>Oh yeah the speed that I take has probably been synthed by slave labor in the netherlands anyway.
>Fuck it lets have a go, tried it half a dozen times or so.
>Just ok, but at least you can sleep afterwards. Best taken on its own, I don't like the alcohol combo personally just makes you feel a lot shittier the next day.
> 6/10 stim, side-effects are very mild compared to other stims but short duration and didn't enhance sex anywhere near as much as amphetamines, mephedrone, mdma etc.

I prefer stims that are on the entactogenic end of the spectrum. It's decent, and a good stim if you struggle to control yourself with amphetamines or RCs. If I want a study drug I'll take a wakefulness enhancer like (ar)modafinil. If I want to have fun I'd rather take a single dose of molly or drone than rack up lines all night.

It's just too expensive, one night of coke costs the same as 2-3 of mephedrone or like 2 weeks-worth of speed. Stims are generally heavily cut (even coke off the brick is sometimes cut), and I've only ever seen people hospitalised after bad coke. I guess you could snort wet speed paste and fuck up your nose with the acetone, but at least you know it's going to be ok after hotplating (at worst it'll be 90% caffeine). Take that with a grain of salt, there's always gonna be some risk.
>>
Doris Blackshaw - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:11:16 EST 6rPoyyZE No.293822 Reply
>first day of my first rave/festival
>meet some pretty cool people from a good mutual friend I've known for years
>festival is a 2 day affair, 2 hours away
>pre gaming at 11am at their house
>taking shots, molly is being divided up into caps, LSD is waiting to arrive, 8 ball of coke is being chopped up
>I'm already on my 30mg Adderall plus a couple small lines of Adderall to make me more sociable
>they're doing coke off a dinner plate, looks appetizing as fuck
>timidly ask if I could try a line as I've never done it before
>everybody freaks out and laughs, say that I'm a "coke virgin" all surprised-like
>"haha yeah I just never had a chance to try it"
>new bro friend chops me a nice line, gives me a crash course on how to do it
>even holds the plate for me
>up the nose and holy fuucckk
>this is incredible, I can barely describe it
>Utmost clarity, I feel GREAT, incredibly sociable, lower inhibitions but not low enough to make a retard out of myself
>I love how numb it made my enitre face, the drip sucks though
>you guys are fucking awesome, I'm so glad we have this awesome group to rave with
>everybody agrees and I feel accepted into something new and amazing for once
>lasts for about 45 minutes-1 hour, just long enough before we leave for the festival
>don't ask for more out of being a timid little bitch and respect
>feel nauseous in the car on the comedown for about 30 minutes then fine afterwards

We do more coke at the airbnb, that weekend was the first time I ever did molly, it was just a fucking stellar and unforgettable weekend all around. Everything was pretty pure too, both from what they told me and it was just pretty evident.

All in all, definitely would do again and pitch in for, but wouldn't buy for myself. Too damn expensive.
>>
Priscilla Fubbermed - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 15:45:22 EST sfnB9HWw No.293825 Reply
>>293822
>this is incredible, I can barely describe it
>Utmost clarity, I feel GREAT, incredibly sociable, lower inhibitions but not low enough to make a retard out of myself
>I love how numb it made my enitre face, the drip sucks though

FUCKING THIS
>>
Samuel Tillingdock - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 19:35:47 EST 9e7c+tC8 No.293827 Reply
>>293712
>This is shit compared to psychedelics
>I have to redose too often!

Later i learned to appreciate it
>>
Eliza Turveyman - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 14:34:46 EST diTKehdv No.293863 Reply
>>293712
>be me at 17
>living with 4 friends in one house
>me and a dude rip some lines
>we decide to slap box
>it took a minuet before we hit each other
>i pulled off a jumping flying superman slap right across his face
>everyone in the house went oooo
>felt like a god
was pretty good tbh but i dont want to do it again
>>
Caroline Bangerstone - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 22:03:46 EST cXH+c/34 No.293953 Reply
>>293712
>was really sad about a chick who told me to fuck off who I fell in love with
>hardest drugs I had done were shrooms and weed, nothing really
>brother gets me some shrooms, and the really rare in my area acid
>go to a buddys house, drop acid with my buddy
>while waiting for it to kick in, have a big fat toke of weed
>decide to say fuck it, start drinking then eat a small handful of shrooms
>two other buddies show up and bust me a line, never done it before
>line was too small to really have any effect, or I just didn't notice because of everything else
Ended up having a good night despite probably not being in the right mindset to do all that shit
>>
Nicholas Panninghall - Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:49:39 EST SzlObmpN No.294086 Reply
1583725779744.png -(366201B / 357.62KB, 509x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>stopped speeding for awhile
>hit up a new coworker and ask for meth
>he says no but he has coke
>he sells me a half a g
>oh! this feels so good!!!!
>snort $70 worth of coke in one night

its nice but i'm a poor fuck so i just stick to meth. cheaper and lasts longer
>>
John Forryridge - Mon, 09 Mar 2020 07:44:24 EST 9bHeOEEZ No.294087 Reply
>>294086
At times it really does feel at most ok good, but most of the times it's a big MEH. Still can't explain why it's so expensive.
>>
Lillian Nandlebug - Mon, 09 Mar 2020 10:08:10 EST o23pIvqG No.294088 Reply
>>294087
>Still can't explain why it's so expensive.
because it can’t just be made anywhere out of chemicals found in most cleaning supply aisles at walmart
>>
Polly Chommerhork - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:50:46 EST 9bHeOEEZ No.294092 Reply
>>294088
Sure but there's so much circulating around the world.
>>
Lillian Crodgeson - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 05:57:39 EST wD5ydJ0/ No.294196 Reply
Coke did nothing for me whereas dopamine agonists like amph and mdma did. I wonder whether coke (being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor rather than an agonist) only works if there's already dopamine in the synapse? As ive always been depressed/low mood/low motivation (i have adhd diagnosis) may be i had little dopamine in the 1st place floating around so blocking its reuptake with coke was useless. But the agonists worked fine for me.
>>
speeddreamin' - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:19:52 EST utv/4yX4 No.294197 Reply
>>294087
Yea, like >>294088 said, exclusivity of origin.

Products from the tropics attend to be subject to opportunistic profiteering.
You try purchasing berries in the winter... Oooo, luxurious
>>
speeddreamin' - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:22:22 EST utv/4yX4 No.294198 Reply
>>294196
You could have bad luck, or perhaps have ADHD.
It is established that people with ADHD have difficulty inducing a "high" compared to neurotypicals. It either doesn't work at all or requires an excess that is too expensive to justify, really

I'd look into it

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.