Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Study tool

- Wed, 05 Feb 2020 18:48:32 EST 272o9m/s No.293716
File: 1580946512399.jpg -(135291B / 132.12KB, 972x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Study tool
Anyone ever use blow as a study tool?

My d-amp script ran out early cause I ate them all too quickly. oops

I grabbed some white because I got some shit due tonight.

I figure that its gotta be cut with some type of prescription stim..
>>
Clara Winnerfield - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 19:37:22 EST 6rPoyyZE No.293717 Reply
>>293716

Obviously.

This is a retarded fucking question and I hope you get your brains blown out. Fuck you
>>
Hedda Pockridge - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 22:38:41 EST Cey9hj1v No.293724 Reply
Why the fuck would you ever assume coke would ever be cut with a prescription stim?
Thats fucking retarded
>>
m - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 08:31:07 EST UiuYk51D No.293764 Reply
1581255067786.jpg -(305644B / 298.48KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>293716
I've never consumed coke/crack (by choice), mdma (by choice), or street/pharma meth (unfortunately) pharma d-meth (managed to get a script of 30x10mg but no pharmacy within ~40 minute drive would agree to fill it, as they could see I was also a suboxone patient). That being said, I have a daily addy/dex script that occasionally switches back and forth for various reasons.

Frankly, coke is arguably one of the worst choices as a "replacement" for dexedrine, for numerous reasons. Besides its short duration, high level of adulteration (whether hexen/various RC stims e.g. substituted amphs or cathinones, various psychoatively inert fillers that often includes various water-soluble compounds that can't simply be remove via micron filter, as well as levamisole, a fucking cow dewormer, which causes effects including abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, dizziness, and even increased risk of almost every possible infection), or mechanism of action (not something I've researched thoroughly, but my understanding is coke is functionally more similar to ritalin/focalin vs. say the various amphs/methamph, so don't expect similar effects/results), it's simply not remotely as affordable or healthy as other potential options.

If you consume coke in the safest way(s) possible...

tl;dr acetone wash+micron filtration of coke out of the acetone to minimize loss of active coke as much as possible, before then pouring the post-wash coke into some relatively small quantity of water (look up its water solubility at a specific temperature and only add just a tad more than its supposed max solubility), potentially utilizing near-ice cold water if you actually, thoroughly know the math behind what you're doing (I currently generally don't as it's not my DoC), arbitrarily guessing say ~10-20% more water than "necessary," to ensure minimal coke loss alongside minimal non-coke adulterants being able to also dissolve, before several "cycles" of sufficiently agitating the solution before letting it sit untouched, until finally briefly shaking it before again micron filtering the solution.

>the tl;dr of tl;dr is, acetone wash your coke+micron filtration, with the solid powder NOT passing through the filter being the active coke you want. Then basically do a water "wash" with just above bare minimum water needed to fully dissolve (look up the solubility rates yourself), before again micron filtering it, only this time the filtered out solids are NOT coke, and the coke is simply in the liquid water. Then first use a DanceSafe fentanyl/fent analogue test strip by dipping it into the final coke+water solution following the directions on the test packaging, to ensure it's not intentionally/unintentionally laced with fent. Then shake it up before dropping just ~1 drop's worth of coke solution on a clean white ceramic plate. Then use a Marquis reagent droplet on the first coke sample, and a Liebermann reagent droplet on a second drop of liquid coke sample.

Then, you can decide to consume it in liquid form, whether nasal, rectal, or IV, or you can evaporate the water and snort it dry, or even make it into crack I guess.

i.e. completing at least a proper acetone wash, preferably filtering out the coke+acetone mix via non-cotton-based micron filter that's rated to filter out ~99+ of particles larger than at least ~5-10ug, or the 2nd best option of ~0.45ug size filters, or best yet the 0.2 or 0.22ug sized filters that are fine enough to remove over ~99%+ of all bacteria, HOWEVER can NOT remove virtually ANY known viruses, though it may potentially reduce, even if just marginally, the total viral count/quantity/load vs. cotton "filtration" or no filtration at all. THEN do basically the opposite via a water "wash," though this time the coke stays in the water, unlike the acetone).

Also, cutting with scripted stims is quite unlikely, as meth or various RC stimulants is cheaper and easier to acquire in bulk.

>just switch to acetone-washed and tested meth, or even benzedrex liquid extraction a "low" doses (1-1.5 cottons MAX per 24hr), until you can get your replacement d-amph

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.