Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Cleaning ur Nose

- Sat, 08 Feb 2020 22:44:24 EST PqEEucrL No.293760
File: 1581219864316.jpg -(16325B / 15.94KB, 249x458) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Cleaning ur Nose
How do you go about cleaning your nose when you do snorted drugs?

I'm not completely sure whether it's better to clean my nose before doing a redose or only after I finish my night.

Thank you in advance
>>
Rebecca Dullybanks - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 03:41:05 EST 272o9m/s No.293762 Reply
>>293760
Netti pot
If you’re doing blow put a little water on your fingertips and snort the water
>>
Hannah Nubbledock - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 08:21:10 EST qIeJKujh No.293763 Reply
>>293762
>neti pot
Make sure to boil the water first though for 10min just to be safe.
People getting brain eating infections through their sinuses has happened cause of them. Well not because of "them", because of putting water up where you usually don't, but yeah. Happens for the same reason you snort drugs up there, mucus membranes are more biologically transparent than other skin/membranes.
>>
speeddreamin' - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 04:18:11 EST 04+LUbNK No.293776 Reply
I'm glad you asked. I developed a manner of keeping your nose safe that was very rewarding - the only issue is that you will waste drugs - and drugs that you'll want to snort can be expensive.
It started after I started using nasal tobacco snuff. I applied the same concept to intranasal drugs - in this case, 3-Fluorophenmetrazine.
>Snort drug
>Wait 2m
>Blow your nose
>redose
>2m
>blow your nose
etc.

It is also handy to take an empty bottle used to dispense drugs into the nose and fill it with boiled or distilled water. Giving your nose a few spritzes with this can help dissolve powder in the nose.
The water in the nasal delivery device should probably be saline and perhaps pH balanced, but unfortunately, I never got the time to look into the phenomenon of nasal tissue damage due to drugs to properly determine how the water should best be treated.

But yeah. Blowing the nose within 2 minutes was a very rewarding method, but you have to have a lot of drug to work with, and it will cost you more money per high. Best of luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.