Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Stimulants make my ass feel kinda funny

- Fri, 03 Apr 2020 15:12:56 EST X4rhOEyx No.294291
File: 1585941176606.jpg -(35357B / 34.53KB, 750x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Stimulants make my ass feel kinda funny
I dunno if it's just me, but you guys ever get that feeling in your gut where it feels like you need to take a shit, even if there's nothing there? I seem to mainly get this on my vyvanse 20mg, only after not taking it for a while do I get it. It feels nice but also is kinda weird, and is annoying when you do take a shit and it feels like there's more but there isn't. Am I gay? Do any of you guys get this on anything? The only other thing I get it on is maybe MDMA or benadryl.
>>
DTMO - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 21:32:11 EST K54cUXUM No.294293 Reply
>>294291
>Am I gay?

Um it's possible but I don't see how it'd be related to this feeling in your gut,. unless the feeling is caused by cock lodged in your colon.
>>
Henry Buncocke - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 11:26:06 EST nYUhNO+r No.294296 Reply
>>294291
Amphetamines are a powerful diuretic. That means it causes your body to increase urine production and it stimulates your gut into shitting, in large part using water in your body to facilitate excreting the waste products in your intestines. In other words, you piss more and you may shit multiple times, with your shit being either noticeably softer if not outright watery diarrhea.

Vyvanse in particular is known to cause additional GI disturbances in some people. i switched from vyvanse to adderall for this exact reason.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.