Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

noko

- Sun, 05 Apr 2020 16:45:53 EST MvX9Ryx1 No.294302
File: 1586119553979.jpg -(12915B / 12.61KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. noko
have smoked maybe about 1G through bubbler, wanted to rinse out the stem so i ran a small amount of water through it into a cup. ended up drinking it... anything i should worry about?
>>
Cedric Brammledale - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 04:09:35 EST SN3VO97q No.294309 Reply
>>294302
you'll probably get a good buzz depending on how much residue was in there. Probably nothing to be too concerned about, in my experience it lasts longer swallowing it though so be aware of that. If you want to improve the high, take some alkaseltzer.
>>
Ian Garringgold - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 10:52:58 EST tryj5uxi No.294323 Reply
did u steal my meth bong water bro? im gonna have to carry that with me at all times like my meth now or something lol
>>
Phyllis Fingerville - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 10:15:51 EST KgSL/nhu No.294331 Reply
1586355351660.jpg -(1836994B / 1.75MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>294302
For future reference, the best way to clean a pipe is actually fire, not water. First of all you should only be using a torch lighter anyway. Don't try to save money with cheap $5 one. Go on Amazon and buy the best one you can find for under $20. Standard Bic lighters, while great for weed, heat up meth pipes too unevenly.

As for cleaning it all you have to do is heat up the pipe so much the residue turns to white ash and disappears. Yes, you'll lose a tiny bit of meth analogs in the residue (cause it's not really pure enough to be considered meth) but it's so much easier. Plus it's a huge pain to get the water residue out of the pipe. It'll evaporated and recondense, making it hard even smoke more meth because it gets absorbed into the water droplets. Think you can dry it up with a q-tip? Think again. Q-tips leave little strands of cotton in your pipe, which inevitably end up in your lungs. Unless you burn them off with the method outlined here of course.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.