Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Getting off Heroin by doing coke and kpins for sleep?

- Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:48:30 EST 6OX1zhcO No.294347
File: 1586551710632.png -(216462B / 211.39KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting off Heroin by doing coke and kpins for sleep?
When I do the coke I don't wanna fix. But I need the kpins to sleep will this get me off of H?? i inject IM and sometimes IV 3-7 times a day but I haven't once today while on coke???
>>
Cedric Blythefoot - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 07:01:51 EST M89m9dkr No.294351 Reply
They will get you off H and get you on coke and kpins. It's probably better to taper off with ever-decreasing subperceptual doses of H to get through the day and maybe kpins for sleep.
>>
Hedda Cittingdale - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 08:13:40 EST nYUhNO+r No.294352 Reply
>>294347
If you want to get off H, just take a shitload of loperamide (generic immodium) to deal with the WDs and work on taking less over time until you're good. if you can, smoke some weed to help. there's no point in trading one addiction to a highly addictive drug for another.
>>
Archie Gesslebury - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 10:27:03 EST o23pIvqG No.294353 Reply
>>294347
Try kratom. It helped my cousin and my aunt get off heroin.
>>
Speeddreamin' - Mon, 13 Apr 2020 02:42:00 EST LywEw3LG No.294357 Reply
>>294347
Didn't read the thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned already...

There's actually a phenomenon that occurs with stimulants (only amphetamines IME, but apparently cocaine too!) where one will find themselves feeling completely satiated and without any physical desires whatsoever.

Actually, I have experienced this with cocaine - crack/freebase cocaine! That's the whole thing, haha! My buddy, an avid fan, is always talking of getting "stuck." Here, you feel like doing nothing, want nothing more, and readily get this from smoked cocaine.

I actually used methamphetamine to escape the grips of tobacco and forego the cravings and withdrawals those first 4 days

If the Klonopin helps you with sleep, that's great. I guess what I would say is that these things will help you get off heroin, and make that period of time just after quitting easier to see through. Ultimately, however, it will be you that "gets you off of H" my friend.

You've just got to stick with it. Substitute reefer, just anything other than doin' more dope. Go as long as you can - go to /detox/ for more support, shit, report back here with your progress! let us know how your cocaine/clonazepam-aided progress goes. I wanna know!

Sending you goodvibes my friend. Strength! From the OP, sounds like you got it covered for the most part. Around 2 weeks of sick and you're over the hump (IIRC). I recently kicked a methamphetamine dependency and reset my tolerance (well enough). Best of luck to you, too. :)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.