Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

This is what it does. But it is what it is...

- Fri, 29 May 2020 02:53:45 EST F7MSEMxe No.294786
File: 1590735225102.jpg -(38154B / 37.26KB, 720x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. This is what it does. But it is what it is...
I shared stims with my bro for so long. I'd be just about out and share all I had with him. He goes and fronts off a dude that doesn't trust me anymore even though I paid him because I called him out on shorting me and now he owes him 200. He owes me 420. This kid pissed me off. Tonight my roommate goes to his room and cuts himself off from us chillin because I guess I acted too hype after losing a card game. I literally wasn't even serious trippin. So he goes to his room to go to bed. Our mutual friend now leaves to walk home. After she left, I went to his room and kicked his door in because he lied about sharing shit with me. I don't expect people to share drugs. I expect them to be up front though not doing it behind my back after I helped him out. I kicked his door off the frame in and he freaked out. I laughed. His door doesn't lock anymore. Fuck moochers. I'm probably never getting my money back but he can't lock his room. I am going to walk in next time he is at work and take his PS4 and sell it dirt cheap just to get whats mine. Fuck letting people walk over you.
>>
Cedric Dublingburk - Fri, 29 May 2020 13:12:04 EST Fx2GBqbJ No.294787 Reply
>>294786
I like to come to stim and read all these junkie stories every now and then. Glad I'm not retarded.
>>
Molly Femmlestone - Fri, 29 May 2020 20:11:42 EST o23pIvqG No.294789 Reply
>>294786
>trusting junkies and then getting angry when they break that trust
What did you expect...?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.