Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ritalin sellers

- Fri, 29 May 2020 14:37:10 EST Wv7KSx5K No.294788
File: 1590777430352.jpg -(109150B / 106.59KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ritalin sellers
Anybody has any experience buying Ritalin/ concerta on Dutch websites?
I bought some modafinil recently but cant figure out if it works or not. Want to try something that really gets me productive.
>>
Molly Femmlestone - Fri, 29 May 2020 20:12:44 EST o23pIvqG No.294790 Reply
>>294788
Easy way to get in trouble. Had a friend get sent to jail for trying this shit.
>>
Eliza Gumbleshit - Fri, 29 May 2020 20:17:12 EST nYUhNO+r No.294791 Reply
>>294788
Modafinil just makes you kind of mentally sharper (only really noticeable if you are cognitively impaired already), and makes it so that if you are tired, you no longer feel that tired.
>>
Basil Bunhall - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:49:25 EST FgHRJEXG No.294822 Reply
>>294819
Any clear web website that sells anything illegal is the literal dumbest fucking shit you could think of doing and you should really reconsider this whole drug thing. Maybe apologize to your parent/ancestors and go back to school. Might keep you alive for longer.
>>
Isabella Bonderforth - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:20:50 EST TJHZABHt No.294828 Reply
>>294822
They are hidden websites on the dark web. I'm not talking about the world wide web. It's not the easiest thing to even find the websites or make them function in transactions. They ship it as junk mail which is covertly hidden within a letter and smell proof also. You don't know irl that you're aren't going to get caught in a sting operation when you buy. It's happened to some friends of mine.
>>
Angus Bunway - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:36:25 EST JuFSwm6P No.294829 Reply
>>294828
>>294819
If you have good OPSEC, you have much less of a chance getting caught ordering off the DNMs, especially if it's something you would need to cold cop. I think you can look around for guides, I decided to get off for a while during the lock down but it should all pretty much be the same. There are just a few big things like only using TAILS and never the browser, never have it sent to a fake name at your personal address, always use PGP, always use NoScript, be sensible and order from reputable dealers or at least test the waters first with newer ones, don't buy guns, CP, or contract killings, etc. Some minor ones where the jury is still kind of out on as far as I know is using Tor through a VPN, there are positives and negatives and it's not particularly necessary, the whole point of Tor is that your ISP can't track your activity, but individual nodes could be compromised. Another is to tumble bitcoin, but that in and of itself in addition to costing money just makes it marginally harder to track activity on the blockchain, which is a pretty steep task regardless, they can't just do it randomly to anyone, it wouldn't be worth it, they would have to have a reason to build a case on you in the first place. DO NOT, obviously in my mind, send bitcoin from a clearnet wallet (especially directly from Coinbase or similar) to a market. This is the single thing that I think gets the most people caught, because major exchanges do regular checks to see how much and where your money is going. I used to use CoinMama before I was banned (non-drug related scheme, no repercussions except that, OPSEC intact) but at this point I've switched to using bitcoin ATMs. Many don't require ID, they all do have video, but you can wear a hat and look down, they ask your name but I don't believe it has to be your real one. The basic thing is you send it from the exchange to a clearnet wallet to the wallet on TAILS to (optionally) a tumbler which kind of runs your bitcoins through a bunch of different wallets to make blockchain analysis harder.
>>
Isabella Bonderforth - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 19:29:54 EST TJHZABHt No.294830 Reply
>>294829
Thank you. At this point I would have to cold cop. My city is tolerant of it and I wouldn't get a felony even if I get caught with a certain amount, but depending on where the shipment goes though and possibly gets intercepted, I don't know if that would apply. I have one really unreliable connect, but dealing with DNW would be superior to him honestly both in price and reliability.
>>
Phyllis Hebberhood - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 15:17:12 EST o23pIvqG No.294839 Reply
>>294830
Your city would not prosecute the case. If the drugs travel across state lines — that is now a violation of federal law and the feds will prosecute you in federal court. The feds do not fuck around with this shit and the penalties in federal court are SIGNIFICANTLY steeper than your local city prosecutors
>>
Archie Bammerkork - Sun, 07 Jun 2020 17:33:39 EST JuFSwm6P No.294845 Reply
>>294830
The likelihood of getting caught is really hard to determine. A lot of itt depends on where you live and where the package is coming from. In the US, ordering domestically is the only safe thing to do unless you have a drop, that is an address not connected to you where you could have the package delivered. In domestic mail, there still are tracking mechanisms, for instance every piece of mail that gets sent is automatically scanned and a picture saved in a database, but that is mostly for internal clerical reasons not for monitoring packages, but there have been cases of stored photographs being used for evidence in trials. But really, so long as a package is not x-rayed (which they don't do randomly as far as I know) and the seller used good stealth (reputable sellers get very creative in how they hide drugs in packs, the goal is that the package could be opened without it being immediately apparent that it's drugs) and as long as it doesn't come open or get sent to the wrong address, there is no almost no chance that the shipping will be where your OPSEC breaks down.

Ordering internationally is a completely different story. Every single parcel that comes into the country (except from Canada there are slightly more relaxed rules with them iirc) goes through customs which for every package includes being scanned and x-rayed. You need to declare what the item is to them and if there is anything suspicious they search the package. They don't typically bother too much with letters, but letters are much more likely to be lost in transit. Weirdly the punishment if caught, however, could be a little more lenient than when buying domestically if it's an amount deemed for personal use. Ordinarily after the first time an illegal item is sent to you from another country, they will send you a cease and desist saying what they found and why they can't give it to you. After this your addressed is red flagged and every package to it from out of the country is thoroughly searched. If you get caught again then an investigation is launched. Domestically if you're caught that falls under a different jurisdiction and the feds will generally come after you even for a personal use amount, but again you're a thousand times less likely to get caught in the first place.

I'm sorry I'm sped none of this is relevant to you really, do what you think is safest, the DNMs are not something you want to dive into head first, I spent months and months doing research before I had the nerve to order my first pack, and I've been into computer security since I was in middle school. About 100+ packs later only ordering domestically I've never gotten a love letter, and only had a handful that never arrived presumably because I was griefed. The best way to learn is just to lurk places like dread (which is like a hidden leddit, you can find a link to it as well as links to most major darknet sites and news on the website "dark.fail")
>>
Frederick Shakewell - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 16:23:29 EST TJHZABHt No.294852 Reply
>>294845
Much thanks for the info. I do know a few computer guys who have a lot of knowledge that I don't about the dark web, I'm thinking about asking them a few questions. I've cased a few sites so far, but I'm not diving in just yet. dark.fail is exactly what I've using to find sites. I was considering TOR Market but I'm not sure considering that it seems Euro centric.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.