Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Calm Music for Stim Time?

- Fri, 24 Jul 2020 08:59:53 EST 1qZy5CPC No.295227
File: 1595595593865.jpg -(45489B / 44.42KB, 640x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Calm Music for Stim Time?
A started taking amphetamines a couple months ago to facilitate my work as a writer and editor. Not related but it's been going pretty well. I've kept to using no more than twice a week and only on two occasions did I accidentally take an overlarge dose which kept me from being productive (nothing bad happened, I just got too fidgety and distracted...what I am taking doesn't seem to produce euphoria even at higher doses). I am looking for tips on what to listen to while working and stimmed. Normally I listen to classical music (Chopin and Dvorak mostly) or Jazz (a wide variety). But when I'm stimmed, even at a fairly low dose, I've found these kinds of music makes it all feel too much. It's too frantic or dynamic or whatever and the effect is that I feel anxious or over-stimulated. Any tips on simple, calm background music to listen to while working and stimmed?
>>
Edward Hublingmick - Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:34:10 EST 54xma3GW No.295229 Reply
>>295227
Clean off stims since September myself and Im only here to post about stim lions passing. But get into bluegrass, the folky kind. Folk punk as well. Vhsontape is a great YouTube channel
>>
Jack Brommledock - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 21:15:49 EST s3jF+Ywm No.295350 Reply
Music in general gets like this for me on adderall, especially if I'm focused on doing something else instead of listening to the music, but only if I've not been using it "correctly". That is to say, if I've been sitting in the same spot for 3-6 hours at a time without getting up and moving around, taking breaks, eating, drinking, and getting a little exercise of at least some kind in. Taking too much adderall makes the effect more pronounced. Try any of those suggestions.
>>
Phyllis Fudgeken - Mon, 03 Aug 2020 10:20:35 EST CVmVoemt No.295359 Reply
oldschool instrumental hip hop mixes, doesnt even have to be oldschool as long as there is zero vocal

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.