Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

RIP stimlion

- Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:41:18 EST 54xma3GW No.295230
File: 1595605278349.jpg -(215534B / 210.48KB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. RIP stimlion
Heard from multiple sources that she passed on from suicide. (heroin overdose)

Figured anyone here that was in touch with her that has fallen out of touch deserves to know. She's been through alot following up to this and changed quite a bit but months ago I'd consider her a good friend and she was a good person that ended up going down a good path and then a shitty one. Ended up in a psych ward not too long ago and ended up on some medication that really fucked with her head more than anything. Depression took hold and behold, the news I heard from a couple people more in contact with her than me on discord.

Not sure if this is the proper way of going about a post informing of someone's death but I've also never had to either.

RIP to that crazy and cool mafk, despite the mistakes she made when I wasn't in contact that I wouldn't have approved of, she was an awesome friend before it all. It really sucks what she was getting into leading up to this and none of her weird pony friends gave a fuck but whatever. It is what it is
>>
Edward Hublingmick - Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:57:15 EST 54xma3GW No.295233 Reply
Again if this is true it's unconfirmed she may be vanned or psych ward but there's people that know her better and are closer than me as of late saying this so I'm just relaying the message.

Nb double post not that that matters since 420chan is dead af
>>
m - Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:06:00 EST ncx5wpUD No.295234 Reply
1595606760676.jpg -(34145B / 33.34KB, 375x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295230

How do you know it was a suicide and not an accidental OD? SL's tolerance, both in terms of permatolerance and acute dependence, is/was quite low. I remember years ago when I visited SL once on the way home from a business route...like 70-100mg of "dope" that SL IVed got him quite high, while I snorted like 0.7g and wasn't even properly high.

There have been fake SL death posts here before, so personally I'll need more confirmation than one rando saying he "may" have died.

Anyways, never assume an opioid OD was intentional. SL rarely ever had fent test kits, and knowing him he'd 100% have used fent positive dope anyways. IVing street smack without a near daily tolerance is really risky. I feared one day this would happen. Years clean can mean nothing if you're 0 tolerance and relapse, especially via IV.

Hopefully SL didn't die. If they did, then RIP, damn.
>>
m - Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:24:00 EST ncx5wpUD No.295237 Reply
>>295235
You weren't replying to me specifically, but to answer your question...most of us either broke board rules and exchanged personal info back in the day, or yeah through Discord, whereas apparently entering the Discord with the same username as the boards is A-OK.

Stimlion used to host/generally participate in several other chats on apps like Telegram, etc. If you want to chat with other users off the boards, then join the 420ch Discord and lurk/post in the drugs channel(s).

Nb
>>
lol - Sat, 25 Jul 2020 08:10:48 EST XrJolsW3 No.295243 Reply
Sad if true, i didnt hate stimlion, he was just one of the most obnoxious people I've ever talked to, still would never wish death on him. RIP
>>
lol - Sat, 25 Jul 2020 08:13:37 EST XrJolsW3 No.295244 Reply
>>295230
Also can you elaborate on those "mistakes"? Ive heard some terrible things he allegedly did but always assumed it as unfounded gossip or trolling.
>>
James Nicklestock - Sat, 25 Jul 2020 14:57:44 EST CqZn2DV+ No.295246 Reply
Hope hsn if finally happy.
>>
Cedric Clubbledock - Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:49:00 EST o23pIvqG No.295249 Reply
>>295230
I believe someone posted the obituary page just a few months ago
>>
James Grimwell - Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:52:34 EST mGfQyLdb No.295257 Reply
>>295256
He’s not lying. I saw the same post too. It was a few days before the 420chan server crapped out and all the posts were rolled to the earliest server back-up. Not sure why people are so resistant to believe stimlion has passed away. It’s terrible news and I have spoken with those who were close to her and they confirmed her death. Made me tear up when I heard the news and I didn’t want to believe it either. I know she’s in a better place now and rather than arguing about her death, we should all continue to remember all the laughs and great times some of us may have shared with her.
>>
Augustus Fanford - Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:46:01 EST 54xma3GW No.295262 Reply
1595807161079.jpg -(73545B / 71.82KB, 706x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295234
I don't know and I've only read what I read from people that were closed to her these days. She wasn't doing very well mental health wise and it makes me think it was suicide. And the way others have talked about the situation. Also this.

Also are you the m from when we revived godlovesdxm? It's cats, if you remember me.
>>
Charlotte Guffinglid - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 02:01:44 EST cm/ubiGu No.295268 Reply
>>295262
You know, I say stupid shit like this all the time but I dont mean anything by it. Unless you have actual proof that Stimlion killed herself, could please fuck off and stop trying to troll this board?
>>
Emma Worthingway - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 15:40:19 EST I61cVn7J No.295276 Reply
>>295230
>>295234

Is stimlion a chick or a dude, you guys seem to differ on the point, which is weird if you both know him/her
>>
m - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 19:33:51 EST ncx5wpUD No.295280 Reply
>>295276
SL was born a Male and has personally identified as being female in gender. However, not trying to violate Sl's privacy and make private issues public, at least during the time I visited SL a few years back, he externally presented as society's generally accepted notions of a male, including significant facial hair. I don't know if SL has taken hormone therapy (whether before I had visited or since then), but there were no visual ques to suggest that he had.

I wouldn't be rude enough to call SL him/a guy to his face as his presumed sex/gender really isn't my business or concern, and I'm not going to tell other people what pronouns to use, but I personally would feel both preposterous and uncomfortable if I were to refer to SL as a female/her.

That's why until this thread I had avoided using him/her to describe SL whatsoever, and instead referring to SL in the third person as "SL" and sometimes using the pronoun they. I don't want to offend SL or hurt their feelings, but if I had definitive confirmation that SL had passed away, I'd honestly refer to SL as a guy/he for the rest of time.

Call me conservative/old timey/non-progressive, but I personally think it's nuts to expect people to call you your non-sex-based gender in person if you take absolutely 0 actions/effort to externally present as society's notion of what that non-sex gender is. Tl;dr at least cross dress or shave male-associated body hair if you truly expect me to get on board.

I agree gender can be fluid/non-binary etc., but society's notion of a man (him) itself or a woman (her) itself are binary and well established. If you want to identify as an attack helicopter or any other gender aside from the two societally associated ones then that's fine, but if you want me to perceive you as either a guy or a girl when your born sex is the other, then you better look like or at least attempt to look like it.

Sorry...I never really wanted to get deep into that topic. I just felt fucking stupid using the initials SL several times in each sentence.
>>
William Geddlestitch - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 20:22:16 EST tudMmjYm No.295281 Reply
>>295276
I mean there's not a debate, it's not like it's legitimately a mystery, she was very open about it, some people with tiny brains that can't comprehend that the definitions of words change over time are just being dicks because they don't like how it makes them feel that they want to fuck her
>>
William Geddlestitch - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 20:49:39 EST tudMmjYm No.295282 Reply
1595897379719.jpg -(4355169B / 4.15MB, 5811x5517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295280
>>295281
Q.E. fucking D lmao, I should've read this first, what gobbledygook.

You're clinging to a lie that is necessarily falling apart. To kids being brought up today, this isn't even a contentious issue.

The usefulness of a word lies solely in its ability to describe things that appear to be the case, which is why a distinction was made between sex and gender in the first place. It proved to be a better construct to describe an apparent reality that would be the case regardless of how or if we describe it.

There is obviously such a thing as objective reality but all of our interpretations of it are constructs, no matter how sure we think we are, no matter how much we know and how advanced we become as a species, we will never be able to directly observe the universe as it is or see the "thing-in-itself" in Kant's terms. There is no "thing" that directly corresponds to the words we use to describe the world as it appears to us. The definitions of words are based on families of resemblance and

You're right that there are and probably always will be two distinct camps in terms of gender presentation, and it does correlate strongly with sex, but it's a bimodal not a binary. No one is exactly as male or female as anyone else both in terms of gender AND sex, but people tend to fall close enough to one side or the other that they can be categorized as male or female (in terms of sex) and man or woman (in terms of gender).

Gender is actually a behavior not a trait, the enduring desire to act in accordance with one's perceived gender identity, which is an internal experience that can't be examined beyond what people say they experience, is the "thing" people refer to as their gender. Gender comes from the way one desires to be seen by others, and the word refers to the things that one does in order to be seen as such. All that is required to "be" one gender or the other is the enduring desire to do so. It correlates strongly with sex, which is why transitioning is seen as necessary to begin with, but it isn't inherently related to it and doesn't even really need to exist. I can't imagine a world where it doesn't, but that's because of the time I live in. Transitioning is seen by many people as a temporary solution to a temporary problem and ideally we would live in a society wherein people did not feel it was necessary to conform to the physical appearance associated with the gender they identify with in order to be seen as such.

For your delectation ma'am:
>>
Basil Clayridge - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 00:33:29 EST REMZWiIl No.295286 Reply
RIP from an old /opi pal. I never come here but was on good terms when they frequently posted on /opi/.
>>
m - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:04:48 EST ncx5wpUD No.295288 Reply
>>295282

>Gender comes from the way one desires to be seen by others, and the word refers to the things that one does in order to be seen as such

Yeah, absolutely this. BUT in my own personal view, BOTH that desire and effort/action associated with being seen as such are necessary to qualify.

I'm not debating how things "ought" to be or what definitions some 3rd wave feminist scholar has outlined as the definitional standard, but I think in terms of society as a whole, well over 90% of people would agree that while desire is necessary, it's not sufficient by itself.

And yes, you're likely true that this is just a result of our collective societal conscience at this time in history. But for me, intrinsically, being a totally non-feminine dude with a long beard, other body hair, and masculine body shape who has not began HRT and still expecting people to address you as "her" in some way almost insults the notion of female gender itself, as apparently anyone and anything can qualify/identify as being female. And unless you know that's how they felt, you'd have 0% chance of presuming he would like to be called she.

I don't find such terminology helpful in daily life. It's stupid if I address a guy I don't know as "he" and he ends up getting triggered, when there's absolutely 0 visual or audio ques of the gender change. I prefer definitions that have practical use in daily life.

And no, I'm not transphobic or something. I received a non-sexual massage, as well as played pool with passable Tgirls in Cambodia on several occasions, lol.
>>
m - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:17:19 EST ncx5wpUD No.295289 Reply
>>295288
*who has not began HRT, and hasn't engaged in crossdressing experimentation either

I mean don't get me wrong, SL was very friendly and approachable when I visited. I would consider the two of us friends.

nb
>>
William Geddlestitch - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:43:02 EST tudMmjYm No.295291 Reply
1595972582719.webm [mp4] -(2925351B / 2.79MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295288
>It's stupid if I address a guy I don't know as "he" and he ends up getting triggered

that would be on them then not you, it's an understandable but inappropriate reaction, even in cases where they ARE presenting as female, I don't think there's any point in correcting someone you'll never see again like a clerk or some stranger. Those public freakout videos that are so popular are really sad, I feel really bad for them because I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a never-passing late-transitioner that's incredibly mean and I feel really bad saying it and it would serve me right if I woke up as a 6'2 300lb body builder with a baritone voice but it's facts tbh but from the perspective of someone who isn't that way it seems like it's not the right way to go about it, but I again I don't know what it's like since when it does happen it doesn't feel like this massive slight that calls into question my own beliefs about myself because at this point I'm secure, sad to say mostly because I came to realize I'm just categorically not the kind of case you're talking about and I was actually partially androgen insensitive to begin with, so I didn't actually have that far to go and my body took to HRT like a fish to water, not because I fully accepted it would be ok and I would still be valid if I wasn't.

To be honest subconsciously I kind of agree with you on some points but I know (believe I guess) it's wrong to feel that way. In advocating for the cause the way I do I'm more or less planting seeds for the worldview I hope people in the future (and ideally me) will have. I wish I could actually feel it entirely and I think I'll work my entire life to because for the game I have to play I drew a relatively good hand, minus a couple things. I do at least consider any trans woman no matter what she looks like as in a subcategory of women not men I just think the hypermasculine ones are a bit... fill in the blank there's no word I wouldn't feel terrible for using

Last I saw SL wasn't who you're describing either, she clearly presented as female, even as prejudiced as I still am I absolutely believe to my core that if it's obvious what someone is, then that's sufficient. And that's genuinely the belief society as a whole is coming to, regardless of what percentage of individuals feel what way. I don't know a single AMAB person who isn't a trans woman but still presents as female who would be offended if you used she/her before they told you otherwise. She/her if someone is clearly actively transitioning and they/them if there's any ambiguity otherwise is the safest bet, you can't go wrong with it.

Man I didn't like saying any of this but I like to pretend I have some level of intellectual honesty. I don't want to feel this way, it makes me feel awful, but I feel as though disclosing it is important to get the full picture, because for some of this I am legitimately going off a script and it's a fight I don't really have a dog in.

>I prefer definitions that have practical use in daily life.

I do too and that's what I'm saying, words are tools, they're a means to an end and nothing more. People transition in the first place to make it easier on us, but they still are what they are from birth, and if you know that you're a dick for not calling them what they want to be called, to their face and behind their back, regardless of what they look like. If you don't know and they still get mad, that's kind of on them, being misgendered is just kind of a reality of life as it is right now that part of becoming well-adjusted as a trans person is accepting this and being understanding that in the scope of human history this phenomenon as it is started a second ago. Obviously society is going to need a little while to totally catch up, but I mean think of how much popular opinion has changed in just the last 5 years and how many people feel more comfortable coming out now than they did in the past and how many more people have the unprecedented luxury of transitioning earlier while their body is still incredibly malleable, reason one of a million i legitimately like being on the tail end of millennials and the frontier of gen z
>>
m - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 19:56:17 EST ncx5wpUD No.295292 Reply
>>295291
I guess I forgot to add that in addition to all those inherently male traits, we're talking about a hypothetical person that doesn't even cross or dress remotely different than a CIS man.

I don't know if I'll ever change my mind on both aspects being necessary to sufficiently "qualify" as a non-sex-based gender (at least sex-at-birth males being female gender, and vice verse...not so much for some newly recognize 3rd or 4th etc. contemporary gender). I feel like there needs to be something concrete, otherwise what, the moment they change their mind, their gender somehow magically changes again, even if absolutely nothing has changed in terms of clothing or visual appearance/audible change?

At that point it's almost a useless socially constructed term with no tangible function or application in real life.

Yeah of course I'd feel bad for the Hair He Man Hulk with the Chocolate Rain voice that has genuinely felt/identified as female for many years, but it is what it is. If he would at least cross dress in an undeniably noticeable way, then the typical person could at least have a chance at recognizing them as the gender they wish to be (or "are" depending on one's perspective).
>>
m - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 20:10:01 EST ncx5wpUD No.295293 Reply
>>295291
And to clarify, I guess if I had sufficient concrete evidence (photos etc. idk lol) that a person actually had visually transitioned since I last saw them, then yeah fine I'll use the pronoun she. But if the person has a longer beard than me, wears dude clothes, has a dude voice, and has a masculine body, I'm frankly not going to call them a she when talking about them to anyone, though of course I'd choose not to refer to them as him in their presence or as a guy when talking to them directly.

Again, this is why I had for years used "SL" as a replacement for a third person pronoun, but one or two times I've had people comment something like "bro why do you type so fucking weird writing SL 20 times, just type normal." I guess also, if I'm being 100% honest, subconsciously I used him partially due to the premise SL was/is actually deceased and now I don't have to worry about hurting SL's feelings.

I wish people could have a reasonable, open-minded dialogue like ours more often when it comes to issues like these. I bet you were expecting a heated reply. It's a sad state of affairs that it's logical for someone in your shoes to assume so.
>>
Scourgeofthewest - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:31:15 EST Lai+dkXD No.295295 Reply
1596004275128.jpg -(36857B / 35.99KB, 320x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295230
Holy shit Stimlion is dead. I think he/she beat everyone's expectations.

Stimlion turned /stim/ into a furry porn repository when uh.. they came onto the scene. Talk about spamming the thread. It's faggotry bled over to the other boards as it was polydrug as fuck and wasn't shy about it.

There's people that claim they do not give a fuck and then there are those that truly give zero fucks. Simlion was the latter. That dude was balls to wall "here I am, here's my drugs, I love drugs!"

There's a point where it's no longer experimentation. A bit down the road from that is the point of no return. Your brain can heal itself to a point. After that point your loss of sanity and inability to be happy is permanent. I don't know where he was mentally and I don't know if it was accidental or intentional but I think there's always some intent with an overdose.

This is not the time to discus gender identity. I don't care if it identifies as a guy or girl or Rubble from Pound Patrol. Simlion was a person. A very memorable person. He will be missed.

Hello, I'm Hogan Torah and I've been posting under Scourgeofthewest for years. I've officially said fuck it to the corporate world so this is me. Stim, these Siamese twins giving a dude head are posted in your honor. I feel he would have enjoyed that.

See you in hell Stimlion. Save me a line.
>>
Doris Pockwill - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 03:39:04 EST tudMmjYm No.295297 Reply
>>295292
>At that point it's almost a useless socially constructed term with no tangible function or application in real life.

That's probably what ought to be the case but isn't yet. There is still a clear distinction between men and women though and most people see it that way. Which is where the pressure to transition comes from to begin with. There aren't a million "different genders", there are just the two and a third that's really a catch-all term for people who don't fit neatly into either.

Also you're describing a sort of person who categorically doesn't exist in the real world, there are some AMAB non-binary people who grow beards and act like that but I've never heard of any instance of them specifically requesting to be exclusively called by feminine pronouns, there will always be some radlib to call me a bigot or whatever for this, but I mean I feel like by definition if you're a binary trans woman you'll do everything in your power to look like a woman, and if you specifically wanted to have a mix of traditionally male and traditionally female traits that's a completely different thing, and I've never known someone in the latter camp who strongly insists on only she/her.

Still call people what they want to be called though, even if they're dead. Intentionally misgendering them is speaking ill of the dead. If you wouldn't say something to someone's face you probably shouldn't say it behind their back. I think neopronouns are absolutely retarded but if someone wanted to be called by them I obviously would. I've never known anyone who did, but I still would. I mean as long as they weren't taking the piss, which is what 99% of the people who claim to use them online are. Even talking to other people, it's just being polite, I don't have to bear the burden of the silliness, I can just say "xir", get a funny look and say "I dunno man that's just what they want to be called". I mean if anything it makes me look more reasonable by comparison. I'm not, we're equally valid, but I don't have to jump through as many hoops to convince people in the here and now of it. Most people can wrap their heads around what I am at this point, if they even notice at all. It's funny to hear zealots like Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens accidentally gendering someone the right way and then having to correct themselves, because it's just a fact that after one passes a certain threshold in transitioning people see you the right way whether they like it or not. People look legitimately insane if they intentionally misgender someone who's been on HRT for 5 years and had half a dozen surgeries including SRS, they're the ones who are clearly in denial of reality.

tl;dr it'd be pretty wacky if the kind of person you're talking about actually existed, the only thing remotely close that I can think of is a trans person who came out that day and still wants to be referred to differently, but personally I didn't even feel comfortable asking until I started to look the part. I dunno maybe you'd have better luck taking it up with this hypothetical troon.
>>
Scourgeofthewest - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 03:59:07 EST Lai+dkXD No.295298 Reply
1596009547018.png -(254371B / 248.41KB, 460x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295297
Yes, Stimlion made no sense. He was confused about a lot of things. He did a lot of drugs. But that guy definitely existed. He would switch his gender orientation several times a day.

It's not that anyone is being disrespectful to trans people, but making Stimlion jokes is like telling Panda to shut up. It was happy if you were talking about him. It didn't have to be positive.

Let's max out this post hit the 500 reply limit of all the crazy shit he wrote about. There's a bunch of people who me him IRL. Share your stories. Positive or Negative. In honor of one of the craziest motherfuckers ever.
>>
Cornelius Fimmerbock - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 07:01:02 EST 2URHzeu6 No.295300 Reply
Well it's about goddamn time
>>
Doris Pockwill - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 13:05:10 EST tudMmjYm No.295302 Reply
>>295298
Yea tbh you're right they were a very confused individual who the fuck knows
>>
Archie Boshhood - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 20:06:21 EST I61cVn7J No.295305 Reply
>>295276

Shit I made this post because I though someone was only pretending to know stimlion, and thus fucked up on the she/he part. nb
>>
lol - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 21:40:53 EST XrJolsW3 No.295306 Reply
>>295298
Wanting to start a fuckin enclave of people to protect prostitutes from bad Johns was particularly hilarious. Something about redneck revolt in it too. Also like an underground railroad for trwfficking victims or something? I wish i still had the post saved
>>
m - Wed, 29 Jul 2020 23:30:03 EST ncx5wpUD No.295307 Reply
>>295297
>you're describing a sort of person who categorically doesn't exist in the real world

Obviously I'm hinting that this type of person has 100% existed before, as it accurately describes SL to a T, at least on the day that I stopped by for a few hours (was probably 2017 when I visited).

Regardless of their gender, Stimlion was quite the person. I'll fulfill the other anon's wishes and write out my visit at length at a future date (was my first and last time ever trying heroin too, was a really weird turn of events since I was promised hydromorphone on arrival but things didn't work out).

Anyone got any Stimlion screen caps?
>>
Scourgeofthewest as Stimlion - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 00:45:42 EST Lai+dkXD No.295308 Reply
1596084342351.jpg -(60513B / 59.09KB, 600x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Woo woo! Guess who just flippity flopped on some Spice! I ain't talking about no K2 bullshit my girl got this shit from space like in Dune and I'm higher than Patricia on a Tuesday. I've been making menstrual blood paintings but I can't remember where it came from. Scooby Doobie Doo!
>>
Reuben Shakedock - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 01:14:42 EST tudMmjYm No.295309 Reply
>>295307
Well I mean I think we're both not taking into account that they were a lunatic. It's like what the fuck should people call Chris Chan now? it feels wrong no matter what pronouns you use
>>
Scourgeofthewest - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 04:25:40 EST Lai+dkXD No.295310 Reply
1596097540573.jpg -(52260B / 51.04KB, 572x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295230
Oh god, the prostitute protection thing. Classic. I capped none of his posts. They were fucking everywhere in 2017. I'd like to say I miss them but probably not. I really enjoyed hating that guy. Talking shit was pointless as was encouragement. He wasn't high he was in another dimension.

He aspired to be a camslut? Or a pornstar? Or a hooker? I forget but it's all about achievable goals.
>>
Doris Blerringlock - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 06:03:50 EST Etq2SxDw No.295311 Reply
>>295310
>I really enjoyed hating that guy

Pretty much sums up everyone on this board and /op/. Now everyone pretending they were her friend. You're all hypocrites.
>>
Fucking Brookridge - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 06:37:07 EST HALduR/k No.295312 Reply
>>295311
Dude I've been on this website for a decade and I have never even heard of this person.
Maybe its because I only got into stimulants the past couple of years.
>>
William Pogglecherk - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 06:46:26 EST gQY+Twvx No.295313 Reply
>>295312
>Past couple oof years

Then make sure you dont think of us as your friends. Assholes will be happy to dance on your grave. Its not worth getting close to anyone here. Stimlion sure tried and look where that got her.
>>
Angus Dartman - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 10:52:23 EST YTSHnvqD No.295314 Reply
>>295311
I never said anything bad to StimLion. Not everyone is heartless here.
>>
lol - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:24:51 EST XrJolsW3 No.295315 Reply
>>295311
Not liking someone and being happy they are dead are two very different things, id be lying if i said i liked stimlion but i would never wish harm on the guy, if he really is gone and not locked up in a loonybin somewhere then i hope he found the peace he was looking for
>>
Graham Cuckleworth - Fri, 31 Jul 2020 00:59:40 EST cKwAakhS No.295325 Reply
>>295282
Gender dysphoria is a condition that presents in 0.01% of the population.

Stimlion was an autogynephilic methamphetamine addict. I won't read your tedious wojack-meme infographic. It only obsfucates this indivual's case.
>>
Sophie Tootwater - Fri, 31 Jul 2020 06:03:50 EST tudMmjYm No.295327 Reply
>>295325
probably right tbh I don't know why I'm chomping at the bit to make excuses for and implicitly associate myself with StimLion of all people.

really I just have a love of the game, I don't have any reason to defend SL as a person, he/she/they/xe was annoying as shit tbh, still sad when anyone dies that way though, obviously being an obnoxious tripfag doesn't make you deserving of death by suicide
>>
Sophie Tootwater - Fri, 31 Jul 2020 06:06:17 EST tudMmjYm No.295328 Reply
also it's actually closer to .6%, and that only includes people who explicitly identify as such and receive a clinical diagnosis for it
>>
Augustus Macklesturk - Fri, 31 Jul 2020 19:45:46 EST NH+WJdXc No.295331 Reply
Y'all were perfectly happy roleplaying neo-nazis and screeching about degeneracy until your precious tripfag died, pass.
>>
lol - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 11:23:00 EST XrJolsW3 No.295337 Reply
>>295331
Do you live in the real world or did this happen in your head? Calling stimlion a degnerate for having a scat ferish makes you a neonazi?
>>
Nigel Bardstone - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 12:08:20 EST o23pIvqG No.295338 Reply
>>295337
Exactly. This guy would regularly post cartoons of nude underage children
>>
Lillian Donderdock - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 12:26:07 EST hW3Ikf3V No.295339 Reply
>>295337
Funny how you're accusing people of being sexual deviant when you're a known pedo
>>
lol - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 12:44:17 EST XrJolsW3 No.295340 Reply
>>295339
LOL what? Thats a weird ass accusation granted ive never posted anything sexual on here.
>>
Scourge of the West - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 17:14:16 EST l/gxqRld No.295341 Reply
1596316456944.jpg -(29558B / 28.87KB, 500x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295338
That's just not true. It was all Don Bluth style furry porn. Stimlion was very confused and a sexual deviant but I never saw any kiddy porn posted...

My god. I just had a thought. Can you imagine what that person's porn folder looked like? Someone probably had to go through that after he died. My lord... Not it!

I've been posting the closet thing I have to furry porn in his Um.. I not going to use the honor in the same breath as him. But if he got into a fight with Jimmy Hart (Mos) my money would be on Jimmy. A 7 year old could kick Stimlion's ass. And with the shit he was getting in to the streets were going to chew him out and spit him up. And they did.

Evidence or STFU. I never liked him but unless you know something we don't there's plenty of shit to talk about him that's true.
>>
Isabella Crablinglid - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 18:11:13 EST w6kvci/r No.295342 Reply
fuck stimlion faggot ass piece of shit
glad HE is dead
>>
Hedda Cleggleham - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 23:50:57 EST gQY+Twvx No.295344 Reply
>>295343
It's good to know it was never Stimlion's fault she left. This board is full of assholes. It was probably the best thing she did for herself.
>>
Matilda Honnerpon - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 14:36:11 EST 0HMpXje5 No.295346 Reply
He’s the reason I left opi.
>>
OctopusWulf🐙🐺 - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 18:48:55 EST jbCn+C5R No.295347 Reply
1596408535825.png -(399345B / 389.99KB, 955x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
RIP StimLion
We never met irl but i met Socks and a bunch other cool people thanks to her.
Also helped hook me up when i needed it bad
There were times id leave her group chats or avoid her because she could be really overwhelming or concerning. i often wouldn't be able to watch her think she was doing ok while shooting up constantly. She thought she was invincible. RIP will never forget you
>>
Hannah Cunnerdore - Tue, 04 Aug 2020 17:39:47 EST REMZWiIl No.295368 Reply
1596577187998.jpg -(140227B / 136.94KB, 750x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295311
You don’t speak for the entirety of the site. A ton of people did hate SL yes and some are even making jokes about the passing in here. Stim did have a few close friends though and a lot of people liked to read about the crazy adventures whether fabricated or not.

I realized this person had a lot of issues and probably mentally illness and emphasized. I wouldn’t say we were close but we were cordial and had only had positive interactions. Not everyone here is a sociopath.
>>
Isabella Blennerdock - Mon, 10 Aug 2020 19:11:12 EST NH+WJdXc No.295413 Reply
>>295368
I can only speak from my observations. There used to be regular neo-nazi/WN threads on this board, every single day. People actually reporting that meth 'turned' them into a Nazi. Stimlion threads invariably devolved into /pol/ shitflinging, every single time. The entire board seemed rallied against her. If there were people who didn't care, they didn't make their voices known at the time either.
>>
m - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 03:56:13 EST ncx5wpUD No.295419 Reply
>>295408
what? LMAO

Anyone who's been around since cursive was posting knows I'm not cursive. Try again.

nb
>>
James Smallbury - Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:09:19 EST Dbdo4Dlg No.295431 Reply
>>295419
You clubhouse faggots are so fucking untrustworthy. Blows my mind you're still at it.
>>
press - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 06:14:07 EST QjZQ0FMI No.295478 Reply
>>295419
would you say its a hobby of yours to dispense unsolicited narcissim whenever spmebody dies?
>>
Esther Hopperman - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 13:05:51 EST +NTYBJ3t No.295484 Reply
Rest in peace. Unfortunate but we all saw it coming.
Honestly, when I was first getting sober and I felt like I wanted to get high again,
I just came on here to see what Sasha/Stimlion was up to in order to deter myself. I'm generally the kinda person who needs to learn everything the hard way. But she was in such a bad place for such a long time, and we're so similar that I was just like, you know what? I don't have to get high again to see what happens, If I use again, stimlions gonna happen. She really will never know how much she helped me.
>>
somb - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:28:57 EST zScf4z2g No.295486 Reply
>>295230
thats so fucked up she was such a nice a helpful funking person. She knew what she was doing;.................................
>>
Sidney Bigglekag - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:32:55 EST 3mDRFXLv No.295489 Reply
I remember this guy having a stroke and banging grams of meth or something.
>>
Eugene Lightwell - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 21:58:16 EST 2URHzeu6 No.295493 Reply
>>295489
so when did this cretin die?
I want to know if I won the deadpool
>>
Cyril Picklebury - Sat, 15 Aug 2020 09:53:32 EST 3mDRFXLv No.295500 Reply
>>295493
idk and im not sure if it was an actual stroke or something else but i do remember he had something worth quitting stims for. oh well.
>>
Ian Sindleshaw - Sun, 16 Aug 2020 16:20:18 EST Dbdo4Dlg No.295531 Reply
>>295325
She was attracted to men afaik so that rules out autogynephilia
What's really happening here is that either cursive is a persona and you're all either alts or playing into it, or M is so disgustingly arrogant that they think their personal anecdotes supercede someone's own personal understanding of themselves built over a lifetime. Either way what's going on here is so fucking disgusting it proves none of you are worth anything aside from your drug knowledge.
>>
Fucking Blackcocke - Sun, 16 Aug 2020 17:21:24 EST NH+WJdXc No.295534 Reply
>>295531
They're all nazis, anon. There's a frontpage thread screeching about neolibs and handlers. Kirt should give this board an enema.
>>
Matilda Candlekane - Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:29:34 EST NH+WJdXc No.295541 Reply
>>295535
Imagine wanting a *chan that isn't filled with broke-ass redpill bullshit.
>>
Matilda Candlekane - Mon, 17 Aug 2020 18:16:29 EST NH+WJdXc No.295556 Reply
>>295547
>criticizing the nazis posting garbage and misgendering sl is now dissing the dead
ok
>>
lol - Tue, 18 Aug 2020 10:05:24 EST XrJolsW3 No.295560 Reply
>>295556
do you see nazis in your sleep and when you close your eyes? Are they under your bed or in your closet?
>>
m - Tue, 18 Aug 2020 20:52:17 EST ncx5wpUD No.295564 Reply
>>295478
What did I do wrong? Someone asked a question early on, and I answered it with what I saw with my own eyes. Then someone else shitpost attacks me directly (and opff-topic as well).

Do you even still exist, press? If so, you could've fooled me. The board misses your quality threads/posts of the past, though. I know I do.

>>295431
ok nodson, you said you'd quit the board. I'll make you a deal. You can go back to trolling me via signing my cell # up for clear net drug subscriptions again, as long as you quit stirring up baseless crap/personal attacks like this. >>295408

nb because I'll need to be a bit more patient for the petty guy (who harasses me no reason) to also leave the board/planet earth one way or another eventually. No, I'm not referring to you press, assuming that's even actually you.
>>
lol - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 02:32:04 EST XrJolsW3 No.295566 Reply
>>295564
Bro you gotta ignore that shit, the more you give it attention the more you feed into it, id imagine most people are smarter than to take things they here on an imageboard as 100 percent truth and if they are they arent the kind of people you would want to associate with anyway
>>
Fanny Chullercocke - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 02:53:54 EST Q3rV3DfD No.295567 Reply
>>295293
why cant you just refer to her as 'she' since that's what she wanted to be called. that's just basic respect. i mean especially now that they're dead.
>>
Sidney Damblecocke - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 06:49:03 EST 3VGv2S19 No.295569 Reply
They spammed this board day in and day out with off topic blog shit
They derailed threads that had nothing to do with them
They tripfagged for no other reason then attention
They shat up the board and actively drove people away for years

Look, I'm sure stimlion was a great person but as a poster on this forum she stunk it up. And to whatever person who accuses me of being a heartless evil person we are on an anonymous image board, you and I don't know any of eachother in real life.
>>
Barnaby Buzzham - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 07:16:38 EST f83eqGQL No.295570 Reply
>>295569
Yeah but people knew stimlion and you coming into this thread and saying you're glad she's dead makes you a heartless evil person.
>>
m - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 23:30:16 EST ncx5wpUD No.295583 Reply
>>295567
Did you even read the thread at all? As soon as I'm convinced SL even presented as female once in SL's entire life, then I'll consider it. Unlike 98% of the tryhards in this thread, I actually hung out with SL for several days, and talked with SL now and again for years, and very regularly from '17-late '18.. He was a pretty chill and approachable bearded dude bro.

Nobody has done so. If you actually read the thread, we debate whether on not someone with a phat beard, dude clothes, dude appearance etc. should reasonably expect others to call them female. Even the neo-progressive that initially shitposted me eventually generally got on my side.

To think anything different is IMO an insult to the female gender.

nb
>>
Wesley Shakeway - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 23:51:14 EST iDCqvgTU No.295584 Reply
1597895474385.jpg -(37303B / 36.43KB, 449x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295583
And if a girly looking gal wishes to be referred to with male pronouns and treated as male, then you would disrespect him too and spit on his grave just because he's not making progress quickly enough to satisfy your standards?
You shouldn't posture yourself as StimLion's friend just because you've interacted with her IRL since you're not willing to treat her as a friend.
>>
Scourge of the West - Thu, 20 Aug 2020 21:42:53 EST 9qfy2k1X No.295596 Reply
1597974173152.jpg -(42478B / 41.48KB, 680x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295569
Oh yeah. That's why everyone hated that guy. Its all coming back the summer of stim.

I couldn't tell you which summer it was, but there was one summer where the dude was like oxygen. Fucking everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Every board every thread all day all the time. He was half the posts. Furry pictures everywhere. Incoherent gibberish all everywhere.

Then it stopped. And we were like thank fucking God.

Then he came back and we were all like shiiiiiii. Then that happened a fuck ton of times. The guy ruined 420chan for a summer.

"It couldn't have been that bad..."

It was worse!

I felt bad because you can't get that high and last very long. Stupid drugs combos. There were death pools.

Am I sad? No
Am I supprised? Yeah. That he didn't die sooner.
Does it suck? Who cares. If I had to choose between Stim being dead or another summer of that faggotry. Dead stim.
>>
Kerflap !HUZ.4c6SGE - Thu, 27 Aug 2020 02:58:10 EST MRXLrDbs No.295649 Reply
1598511490114.gif -(10256905B / 9.78MB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295597
Stim lion was my friend until they went a little nuts. I really wish they hadn't done this... good person at heart.. many issues.. i will miss them... they were misundstood. Everything you say is correct but they lived a fucked up life like none of you ever knew. They just happened to project into life what they thought was really going on but wasn't. I will miss her...>>295596
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Sun, 13 Sep 2020 17:17:46 EST WiV9nK91 No.295847 Reply
1600031866619.png -(266640B / 260.39KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
SL's ex here.

Can confirm they are dead. I found the obituary last night. Happened late July, last seen late July on telegram. I did not check Telegram for all of August, saw she had been off a while. Started searching this board again for info, low and behold.

Popped her real name into her homestate's obituaries, there it was. It really, really sucks to find this out.

They were huge on this board. Lot of haters, lot of fans. Like anyone who makes an impact.

R.I.P.
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 00:47:50 EST WiV9nK91 No.295850 Reply
1600058870336.jpg -(53145B / 51.90KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295849
I mean I don't give a shit about this board or its rules..
but I'd prefer not to dox her or her relatives.

Especially on a board full of fuckin' flaming morons who probably mean them harm.

I'm just relaying what I know for those worth knowing. Trust me, they're dead. I wish they weren't, they were one of the most caring, attentive, and passionate people I've ever met in life.

Yes, they portrayed themselves online through deprived self-expression and often bi-polar means, yes they had some of the oddest kinks I've ever seen, yes they made a lot of stupid decisions, especially with drugs.

But they lived a hard life. They did not have it easy growing up and all they wanted, in the real world, was a life on their own terms.

They were one of the most knowledgeable people I'd ever met, they memorized encyclopedias of history and information. They had a knack for psychology and social awareness on a level many just don't.

They would devote their time and energy into people and make them feel better by the end of the conversation. They would find amazing things to say about them.

I think what she portrayed on this board was some outlet of who they wanted to be. It came out in fucked up ways, they would hate me for even posting here.

It feels invasive. I have no business, I just wanted to confirm for those that give a damn that it's true.

All the best.
>>
Walter Bebblespear - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 01:49:21 EST nnsW82YP No.295851 Reply
1600062561882.jpg -(173149B / 169.09KB, 2048x1820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295850
>dude trust me

SL haters have been making these threads for years. Not gonna believe it unless there is some proof.
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:07:39 EST F+SfKT0L No.295853 Reply
1600063659531.png -(276277B / 269.80KB, 340x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295851
is dat sum bait i smell

hey if you need proof
1150 union ave ne seattle wa
Kita, I flew her out in.. 2017.
Sat in a room with her day in, day out, with Jah, shooting ice and black tar sith her for 6 months.

I'm not posting her obitchuary
You people are too gay for that.

^~^
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:11:29 EST F+SfKT0L No.295855 Reply
1600063889765.jpg -(88869B / 86.79KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295853
im too fucked up to be posting on this god damn retarded board omg
you people are fucking gay
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:16:42 EST F+SfKT0L No.295856 Reply
1600064202880.jpg -(85055B / 83.06KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295855
i have a video of us banging
will that prove it
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:18:40 EST F+SfKT0L No.295857 Reply
1600064320466.jpg -(6082B / 5.94KB, 130x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295856
wait hang on let me answer that
"DEEUUGHHH"
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:31:34 EST WiV9nK91 No.295858 Reply
1600065094246.png -(966781B / 944.12KB, 1080x1040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295851
CAUSE I'VE GOT A GOOOLDEN TIIIICKET
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:34:01 EST WiV9nK91 No.295859 Reply
1600065241652.jpg -(16034B / 15.66KB, 400x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295857
>>295858
that's all im posting
u can't make me post anymore
ooh stop it tickles
>>
Edwin Pockdale - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 03:55:25 EST tbQzruXZ No.295862 Reply
1600070125442.jpg -(256863B / 250.84KB, 1787x2184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295853
Me and SL weren't especially close but he was always nice to me. I'd like to know if he's alive. If she's really dead, posting his obituary wont make a difference.
If not, I'm just going to assume you're just another troll.
>>
fuckfuckfuckityfucknamefagfuck - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 16:20:48 EST WiV9nK91 No.295870 Reply
1600114848242.jpg -(72007B / 70.32KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295862
>>I'd like to know if he's alive. If she's really dead, posting his obituary wont make a difference.

"i want to know they're alive
but if i get confirmation they're dead it won't matter"

um
>>
Edwin Clonkinforth - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 00:36:24 EST tbQzruXZ No.295873 Reply
1600144584264.png -(327918B / 320.23KB, 1320x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295870
It's not like anyone gonna dox them in hell.
>>
Scourgeofthewest - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:36:56 EST 9qfy2k1X No.295881 Reply
1600205816412.jpg -(62154B / 60.70KB, 602x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295853
As long as it's dead nobody cares anymore. It was either jail or dead. You can't get that high for that long without wanting to kill yourself. The comedowns that kid had I can only imagine.

When they were okay, they were okay. But when it was in Roody-Poo mode it was the obnoxious person I've ever met on line.

All of 420 chan, all summer long. I mean the derailed /Wooo/ How is that even possible? It was impressive but obnoxious. Hmmm... I'm going to try something elsewhere. Will report back.
>>
Samuel Hobbermid - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 01:21:09 EST tNRUzWlx No.295883 Reply
Nice. Finally. Going ro celebrate tonight.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.