Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Would stimulants help lazyness and fatigue?

- Sun, 02 Aug 2020 22:32:53 EST EwYbjxLi No.295351
File: 1596421973699.jpg -(356014B / 347.67KB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Would stimulants help lazyness and fatigue?
I have always had a problem with never getting shit done unless I am forced to. Once I get off work, I just zone out watching Youtube videos because I'm so tired and don't even feel like using much brain power. I don't even feel like playing videogames or reading a book. This causes me to have a large backlog of stuff I plan on doing but never get to. Would stimulants help me get on track and which kinds if so?
>>
Wesley Pellermat - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 22:35:02 EST EwYbjxLi No.295353 Reply
Going to work would qualify as something I'm forced to since I'd be on the streets otherwise.
>>
Charles Nickledale - Mon, 03 Aug 2020 03:43:57 EST Ir/7O0Dr No.295356 Reply
1596440637080.png -(2584B / 2.52KB, 262x193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Modafinil would probably be better for that. Modafinil doesn't have the comedown that normal stims have.
>>
Ernest Blegglesot - Mon, 03 Aug 2020 06:49:23 EST 3gG0b4SG No.295358 Reply
>>295356
note 'complementary' mechanisms of action;
Addy + Moda <3
>>
Hugh Sundledock - Tue, 04 Aug 2020 02:34:14 EST Wv7KSx5K No.295363 Reply
>>295362
Big hair here.
Don't notice anything.

>>295351
Include Phenibut into the rotation. It makes you WANT to do stuff. Example:
  1. Was running on a treadmill at the gym at my usual rather fast pace, but it was Phenibut day and I kept feeling a major need to bump up the speed to a near sprint.
  2. Dropped some weights due to being a dummy lifting too much on my last set of squats, but added 2 more sets with a little less weight.
  3. Hit on a chick at work (i'm shizoid so that's new)
>>
Cyril Dickletire - Tue, 04 Aug 2020 20:22:34 EST JELUrcDf No.295370 Reply
1596586954091.jpg -(56333B / 55.01KB, 872x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295351

I've found Gabapentin to be an excellent motivator. 1200mg first thing in the morning gets me tidying up and doing jobs. Add 40mg of Tramadol 2 hours after the Gabapentin and you'll be doing stuff with no shits given.
>>
Fuck Churryway - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 02:44:05 EST 0Hb8gUOk No.295371 Reply
>>295363
i know that if taken for extended amount of time you will start thinning, in my experience and also i looked it up others had same issue and they said THE DOCTORS DIDNT TELL THEM ABOUT IT
but good job with the big hair i stopped taking it because id rather have hair than be on durgs
>>
Nigel Fallerhitch - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 12:13:33 EST 3GYN0w7u No.295376 Reply
So many suggestions, I don't know what to pick. Half of these aren't even stimulants.
>>
Sidney Hollermodge - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 16:43:25 EST WzxryLh9 No.295378 Reply
>>295351
The thing with using stims to counteract lethargy is not so much which stim you use, but how you use it. You want to change your mindset and lifestyle so that what you want to do on a daily/weekly basis happens on a daily/weekly basis. Stims can help you get off your ass and set that pattern in motion, but you have to watch out that you don't RELY on stims to keep that up.

Some people can do it, some people can't. Long-term stim use has all kinds of effects on your neurotransmission (which are all reversible thankfully) and beyond that tolerance will kick in at any given point.

What you are describing can also be interpreted as minor depressive symptoms. Not saying you are depressed/depressive, but these kinds of situations/feelings are not so much a lack of energy as a lack of motivation. A lot of stims will give you energy, but not the kind of motivation you need long-term. Nootropics could be helpful for you as well, or a combination of nootropic and stim (as a nootropic I can highly recommend Huperzine A in conjunction with something as simple as coffee).

Modafinil is also a stim that is highly nootropic, but it has three common problems: 1. a lot of people experience gut problems with it, 2. even if you take it at like 6 or 7am it is likely to keep you up past 3am, 3. it "runs out" at a given point, it's kind of like tolerance but in the sense that what makes it such a standout drug is just gone, you still get stimulation but that X factor is just gone at one point

Although nothing to mess around with if you don't know what you're doing, but still worth mentioning is central nervous system stimulants. DMAA/DMHA and their alternatives will do a good job of "upping" everything, giving you a bit of motivation, stimulation, relaxation. Some people can use this stuff for decades, some people develop heart/liver problems, so I don't particularly recommend them, but they might prove useful if you're desperate and nootropics and stims don't do a good job for you.

The very ultimate last recourse is psychedelics, but these have the potential to radically shift your perspective of who and what you are, what humanity is, what life is, what existence is. If you have broader problems and an overall disconnect between what you want/seek out of life and what is demanded of you, and you suffer some amount of "mental anguish" over it, you can get some perspective with psychedelics. They will show you what is going wrong where and why exactly you lack the motivation. In an ideal scenario, they will motivate you to start on your issues right away, in a good scenario, they will give you insight that you can apply long-term, and in a bad scenario you suffer an uncomfortable experience that can potentially traumatize you if you don't integrate it in your perspective of reality.

Hope this is of some use to you.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.