Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Product sold as "kigelia africana extract/DMAA alternative", what could it be?

- Wed, 05 Aug 2020 16:14:54 EST WzxryLh9 No.295377
File: 1596658494637.jpg -(18250B / 17.82KB, 194x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Product sold as "kigelia africana extract/DMAA alternative", what could it be?
I have used this product for about two years. The effects are the following, from most to least intense: zen-like relaxation, aphrodisiac, mild stimulation, increased discipline/life perspective, nootropic, mild head-high in larger doses

I LOVE this stuff. I use a wide array of substances, stimulants, nootropics, cannabis, herbs, psychedelics. I always look for a balance between relaxation and stimulation. Too much stimulation and I become wired, too much relaxation and I get foggy and useless. I like a good stimulation, and I like a nice relaxation, but the absolute sweet spot is an equal measure of both.

This product does it. I am curious what compound could give these effects. Supposedly kigelia africana contains DMHA, but in such incredibly small amounts that the plant alone or even potent extracts are unlikely to give any effects. DMHA is illegal to be sold as a supplement, yet this website has been running for several years and uses a payment system that requires approval and authentication from my nation's chamber of commerce. What could it this realistically be? It's a crystal that instantly dissolves in water once it comes in contact with it and has a very "fish-like" taste.

Over long-term use I have noticed no side-effects and no development of dependency. The product synergizes very well with all kinds of substances, I have not noticed any negative or unpleasant interactions, my next big experiment will be with LSD in a few weeks (which is why I'd like to be more informed as to what this product really is).
>>
Ernest Brammlemug - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 05:18:17 EST 0Hb8gUOk No.295380 Reply
>>295377
is this the stuff all those weird seeds in the mail grow into if you plant them?
>>
Lennis the Pennis - Fri, 28 Aug 2020 06:40:10 EST 7F89jV1v No.295671 Reply
1598611210524.jpg -(311277B / 303.98KB, 1588x1985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I wonder if it's just Theacrine (DMHA).
Just like how so many other drugs have been able to skirt the law under "grey" pretenses, I don't see why DMHA couldn't (though i'm not super familiar with it or its legality so just speculating). So long as they tell you not to eat it and sell it in a form that is not meant for human consumption then whats the issue?
Plenty of people selling "pool cleaner tablets" and "plant food" and such have been able to take credit cards by doing it like that.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.