Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

CRAAAACK THREAD

- Fri, 14 Aug 2020 01:34:22 EST DxkJMePx No.295469
File: 1597383262776.jpg -(2023637B / 1.93MB, 3072x4096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. CRAAAACK THREAD
Crack thread. Hard doesn't get enough love around here. You'll cowards.

How can I spice up my sesh tomorrow? I havent copped in a while and its quite an occasion (first good payday in weeks, smoking buddy just got out of the joint). I have a standard stem, I was just wondering if there's any more creative ways to get geeked. Like smoking it out of a dab rig, idk. Im just curious. Ive smoked crack out of a bong before with great results, but wouldn't the coke be water soluble? Idk. I just wanna try something a little different. Juul crack didn't work for me when u tried it about a year ago, but I probably didn't do it right. Theoretically I could even get a meth pipe to use, cus would that destroy less of the coke since it doesn't touch it directly? Let's talk about it.

Any other cool tips and tricks for a somewhat seasoned crackhead who's just now getting back at it? I have a permatolerance to amphs unfortunately so I dont get as geeked as other people. Shit sucks. Still love it, tho. But please do share any crackhead wisdom you've got.

Also, general crack thread. This is my last pickup from a few months ago. It was...okay. usually when I have straight drop, I dont think to take pics. This time I'm actually putting more effort than usual into finding GOOD hard.
>>
Nickles - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 01:37:58 EST DxkJMePx No.295470 Reply
>>295469
Just got recommended to use a sharp object to clean out the chore for each hit. Apparently it works wonders. Nobump
>>
Eugene Lightwell - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 22:03:34 EST 2URHzeu6 No.295495 Reply
>>295469

dont use a meth pope with the bulb. Just stick with the rose stem/ straight shooter.
remember to burn that chore good, pack it in and let it melt a bit on the chore. then dance the tip of the flame at first back and fort, then bring the flame closer and make little pufs with your mouth like you were smoking a stogy.

I ALWAY have to have xanax or im fucked.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.