Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Is Meth any more addictive than Amphetamine?

- Tue, 15 Sep 2020 03:03:41 EST zomxrnwq No.295875
File: 1600153421481.png -(1177466B / 1.12MB, 688x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Is Meth any more addictive than Amphetamine?
So, is methamphetamine inherently more addictive than amphetamine? Or is it just route of administration that makes it that way.
>>
Cedric Nurringworth - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 01:55:09 EST 9bHeOEEZ No.295884 Reply
1600235709531.jpg -(9707B / 9.48KB, 640x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295875
it can be a lot more, although people should generally keep in mind, amphetamine is pretty addictive as well
>>
Cyril Drandermun - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:18:20 EST o23pIvqG No.295892 Reply
>>295875
Mostly route of administration + the large quantity of meth that users are usually using makes it much more addictive. The average meth user is also not measuring out their doses each time, and there are adulterants in the meth that can cause one batch to be stronger than the other. This all causes meth to be in practice more addictive.
>>
DTMO - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 16:59:31 EST YgVPyVZz No.295924 Reply
>>295875
Probably slightly. Meth is more fat soluble / has higher lipophilicity than regular amphetamine. This allows it to more rapidly diffuse into brain (and lung) tissues giving a faster onset.

I am generalising here, but typically a drug with a faster onset will be more addictive and 'fiendy' than a similar drug that take effect more slowly.
>>
m - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 22:35:52 EST xb1iTyVR No.295932 Reply
>>295875
I've never actually consumed meth, coke, crack, or MDMA (had the chance for all but frack but I declined), so value my post as you may. Meth is likely subjectively stronger for the onset, and the bioscience concept of a "high ceiling" supposedly suggests that meth has a higher "high ceiling" than adderall/dexedrine.

With that said, the most important differences are what the other poster has mentioned. It's how meth USUALLY is consumed that makes it seem stronger.

If you weigh out your doses and use volumetric dosing, it shouldn't be all that much different than adderall/dexedrine in terms of mental addiction. Whatever you do, NEVER smoke or inject it. Smoking is arguably even more habit forming than infecting, as its absorbed immediately by oxygen rich cells in the lungs and is sent straight to the brain, whereas IV meth has to be pumped back up to the heart first.

If you avoid smoking & IV/IM/SubC, then your next decision is whether you're only going to eat it, or if you're going to snort and/or boof it too. Both of those can hit harder than oral use, bit obviously that makes it more mentally addictive.

Tldr stick with volumetrically dosed meth solution, and stick to taking it orally. If that's not enough fun for you, then consume it via nasal spray or rectally in small quantities of liquid water (<2ml, so 1-2ml per dose is fine). Anything more and you're asking for a meth habit for sure. Oral is your best bet.
>>
m - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 22:40:14 EST xb1iTyVR No.295933 Reply
>>295932

Autocorrect galore

>frack
Meant crack

>bioscience
Meant to write broscience

P.S. I cant recommend volumetric dosing enough. If you just eyeball chunks of meth (that has varying purity levels mind you), you're going to generally have a bad time with sticking to "modest" use long term. Dissolve the whole batch in semi-sterile water.
>>
Fucking Mallerlotch - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 13:25:47 EST fEmHHo7n No.295942 Reply
1600536347403.png -(55589B / 54.29KB, 1311x493) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295875
The reason people see it as more addictive is route of administration and the lack of proper measurement in illicit meth. Those are the two big reasons. When you go to the pharmacy and pick up 30 10mg tablets of Adderall you know exactly what you're getting. If you buy meth the strength depends totally on the manufacture because there are no laws making it mandatory to measure dosages. They've done studies on this where people given the exact same dose o pharmaceutical meth and dextroamphetamine and the vast majority cannot tell the difference.
>>
Fucking Mallerlotch - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 13:32:01 EST fEmHHo7n No.295943 Reply
1600536721403.png -(33727B / 32.94KB, 1286x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Read "Methamphetamine Dangers exaggerated" it's a great resource on this subject.
>>
Cyril Bummledot - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 13:09:06 EST 4N9qWPbK No.295994 Reply
>>295942
I agree with this. A lot of trouble with drugs isn't even necessarily the drugs themselves, Occasional light meth user is fairly common, i'm sure we walk around seeing meth heads daily.
The idea that Meth is like the Sauron on drugs come largely from the fact that it's cheap and easy to make (especially where other precursors are not available).

It's often made in places where theres fuck all else to do, so your stereotypical "tweakers", the kinda that just hang around in the hollar their whole life shakin and bakin, of courtse they look and act as you'd expect.

If you did the same with directy straight speed at the same frqeuency of us (it's a bit less neurotoxic), but you'll see similar results eventually if you don't keep your use very reasonable.

Same with many drugs. You'll probably fuck your brain up way worse and way faster using MDMA hard every weekend for extended perioed

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.