Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Addy woes

- Thu, 17 Sep 2020 21:56:57 EST 13vVM+K4 No.295906
File: 1600394217682.jpg -(37866B / 36.98KB, 394x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Addy woes
Yo, dudes. How do I not feel so numb after taking adderall?
Like, I haven't been able to concentrate on a single thing all day because I feel so emotionally numb all of a sudden. I don't even feel hunger. What the hell is this shit for??
>>
m - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:04:52 EST xb1iTyVR No.295929 Reply
>>295906
How long have you been on it? What kind of doses are you on? I've pretty much "fried" my related receptors from taking an average of 60mg d-amph/day (equivalent to about 80mg adderall/day) for about 2 years nearly every day, and had been taking maybe 20mg dexedrine twice a week for the year before that.

It barely effects me anymore. I'm talking like when I pop 40-50mg in the morning on a mostly empty stomach, I dont even subjectively feel "stimulated" a few hours later. Basically my tolerance is beyond fucked.

I'm about to start that process where I taper down from the ~60-85mg dex I'm been taking daily to around "just" 30-45mg dex/day to ensure I dont run out entirely, since I'm "only" scripted 60mg/day.

IMO switching just a small portion of my dexedrine back into adderall of equal potency (e.g. change my script to 40mg addy IR + 30mg dex IR per day instead of 60mg dex air) would help with the physical motivation without too much epinephrine-related side effects, but even that won't fix everything.

The worst part is that if/when I do a rapid taper to CT, I just feel brain dead and tired 24/7 for months until I get scripted more.
>>
yf - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 02:09:08 EST M9DvqM5K No.295958 Reply
>>295906
Take less or take a small t break. But I would start lowering the dose. Good Sleep. vitamins and eat a lot

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.