Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Cocaine market drying up

- Sun, 20 Sep 2020 17:18:55 EST bmTN9jZP No.295960
File: 1600636735699.jpg -(194257B / 189.70KB, 1250x1585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Cocaine market drying up
Any other Americans having an impossible time finding caine lately?

No one I know locally can find it, and even on the darkweb it seems all the vendors disappeared.
>>
Hugh Chiggledock - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:23:52 EST RRDi5zaB No.295967 Reply
>>295960
GOOD IT TOTALLY SUCKS AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO IT SUCK

REAL EVERYBODY IS TALKING NOBODY IS LISTENING SORT OF DRUG
>>
Coco CoCocono - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 21:06:28 EST 4N9qWPbK No.295976 Reply
1600823188862.jpg -(304552B / 297.41KB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Times have been getting hard for many people, posh drugs and drugs people NEED to stay well will be the first to go to shit in the market. That means getting ripped off, quality lowering, etc.
I know people who've been getting evicted and laid off since this started. That means less money for drug dealers, and for junkies, that means less money for "boogie" type drugs.

When the stock market is up and the dollar is worth a lots and all is well in the world and debts are few, COCAINE BABY!! - experience the hell out of your success, and feel like a literal king doing it!.

When times chill down, and I start to remember money and think about things I buy, to me it starts feeling less good to do coke, because I know I could be using less bougie shit and that the money just isn't there anymore.
It gets to the point where one day some asshole shows up after 5 hours with an overpriced bag of of cut drug that was overpriced before it was even cut..
>Fuck it. I'm switchin to meth or salts or something.

I think that's probably a big reason why, just people don't have money right now for a usually overcut, overpriced drug that is more or less obsolete in the effects it offers. I consider it something "artisanal" for parties and shit, I love that coke flavo and scent, and the attitude you get when on it.
The good crystalline NEP is IMO far superior to even the best blow anyway so the idea of blowing however much it would cost to afford a blow addiction these days is just silly.

I have also noticed that pet shops and the exotic pet trade doesn't seem to be nearly as big.You can probably notice the crunch in many places. Also, I heard the Mexicans went global, they basically went down to the producer countries and said they're going to be the movers. So they use those ghetto submarines and now mega-yachts and travel all over. I've heard they're direct in the UK and Australia now (offshore). I've heard they also trade it in international waters off the coast of african countries straight up for weapons and uncut diamonds. Imagine sitting in Africa unable to find a shirt that fits from the first world waste dump sites, and then later you go home to your tin hut to snort the world best cocaine that you traded for some pebbles you stole from your mining job...What a weird world.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.