Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Meff staying "wet" forna long time.

- Tue, 22 Sep 2020 14:44:01 EST G1Do9lih No.295972
File: 1600800241078.jpg -(5719163B / 5.45MB, 4160x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Meff staying "wet" forna long time.
What's crackin', /stim/?

I use on a daily basis. Anywhere between 10 bucks to 100 and up. Rarely more than a teener. Every once in a while I will get dope thats wet. The only problem is that the crystals never seem to dry. I have set some aside from thisbag, small amount, to see IF it drys at all. I don't know where it came from so i don't know if anyones getting creative with vasoline or wtf is going on but. It. Wont. Dry.

So... My questions are...
When you get wet meth, how long should it take before its dry?
What do people use to make dope wet, so they can make it heavier?
Signs that youre dope has been "moisturized" lmao

Thanks in advance.
>>
Scourge of the West - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 01:26:23 EST 9qfy2k1X No.295979 Reply
1600838783802.jpg -(38222B / 37.33KB, 495x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>295972
Depends where in the world you are. In Europe it means amphetamine paste. In the US it's usually shake n' bake. Since you used the word crackin' I'll assume you're an Americunt like me.
>how long should it take till it's dry.
Beats me. I just smoke the shit.
>what do people use to make dope wet, so they can make it heavier
It's not water. Meth is water soluble so it would just make it water. It's leftover chems.

Nobody moistureizes dope. Christ, you sound like one of those guys who says the new stuff isn't as good as the last stuff when they both came off the same chunk. Nobody’s ripping you off. The wet that may or may not dry off is miniscule.
>>
DTMO - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:29:43 EST etGvNpWw No.295982 Reply
>>295979
I'm on the other side of the world but people do 100% add PG or VG to make crystals 'wet' and add some weight. It's retarded but not uncommon.
>>
Sophie Blovingherk - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 10:00:11 EST o23pIvqG No.295985 Reply
>>295972
That’s the result of contaminants and/or adulterated chemicals that were not properly synthesized.

Stay away from that shit. My buddy got a bad batch like this and the doc ended up determining that he had sustained lung damage that will persist for the remainder of his life. Be safe man.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.