Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Supplements for stims

- Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:03:40 EST 2ghA+t9V No.295986
File: 1600873420887.png -(47939B / 46.82KB, 650x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Supplements for stims
Found this useful guide for MDMA. Do you have anything similar for stimulants? Or just some supplements you know that work (scientifically proven, not anecdotal evidence pls)?

https://rollsafe.org/mdma-supplements/
>>
Sophie Blovingherk - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:24:19 EST o23pIvqG No.295987 Reply
>>295986
7-8 hours of sleep each night and 3-4 days a week of intense cardio.

For context, chronic use of methamphetamine, a dopamine releasing agent (DRA), causes downregulation (a reduction in number and/or sensitivity) of dopamine receptors, and this is borne out by research showing lower dopamine receptor availability in long-term methamphetamine abusers relative to healthy (non-methamphetamine-using) control subjects. This downregulation results in a diminished response to both normal and methamphetamine-induced releases of dopamine – keep in mind dopamine is still secreted in the absence of dopamine-releasing drugs, just at a lower rate – causing users to have to consume progressively higher dosages of methamphetamine to create the same subjective drug experience, and potentially causing depressive symptoms in the absence of drug use. Thus, the ability for aerobic exercise to increase dopamine receptor availability in methamphetamine abusers represents an important reversal of drug-induced neurostructural damage.
>>
Shit Buzzdock - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:48:06 EST oPufDrSl No.295988 Reply
>>295986
Eh, I know some stuff that can help in general I guess.

An mild dose of some NMDA antagonist like DXM (30-60mg dosed so that it kicks in before the stim--helps prevent the build up of a specific kind of tolerance)
Magnesium Citrate or Magnesium bisglycinate
N-Acetylcysteine
L-Tyrosine/N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Vitamin D
Vitamin B6 and B12
Caffeine
Possibly L-Theanine if you want
Tobacco/nicotine
A mild-modest dose of DMAE
L-Carnitine
Taurine
EGCG
Medium Chain Triglycerides (either MCT oil, coconut oil, etc.)

Continuing to eat and staying properly hydrated are huge helps too.
>>
Polly Binnerkod - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:10:16 EST nBvEk7ND No.295996 Reply
>>295987
Does anyone on /stim/ actually work out on a regular basis? Doubt it lmao
>>
Charlotte Suvingtore - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 08:46:01 EST WzxryLh9 No.296001 Reply
>>295996
syrian rue with betel nut on monday
weed and coffee on tuesday
DMHA and theobromine on wednesday
weed and coffee on thursday
syrian rue, modafinil and huperzine on friday

Wednesday workouts are the most unreal with that combo.
>>
James Giddlesidge - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:33:38 EST 0++zIbHD No.296003 Reply
>>295996
I have /t worked out as part of a regiment since I was in the 82nd in the Army, but I work at a pretty physically rigorous job and still do a bit of minor additional exercise ever week. Compared to what a majority of people consider working out/exercising, on a regular basis, I probably "work out" more than the average person 4-6 days out of the week. Since I got heat exhaustion twice in the Army I developed hyperhydrosis too (I'm just extremely thankful I don't naturally produce much BO from sweating, because otherwise if it weren't so impossible to hide and absolutely inevitable that all my sweating is going to happen, it would be extremely embarrassing at times) and sweat profusely enough (even when not on stims) that I have to drink nearly a 20 fl oz bottle of water or powerade every single hour or else I start feeling like shit and feel progressively less coordinated and get easily frustrated upset/aggravated and my concentration becomes impaired. I usually drink half the bottle or the whole bottle at once depending on how long it's been since my last drink, and usually within 20 or 30 minutes I start to notice the effects of dehydration again. Sometimes I even wind up drinking 2-3 bottles more than once per hour in an 11 hour work night, just depends... sometimes ~2 less. I definitely know it's dehydration causing the problems though, because within 5 minutes I feel straight up like I took a small bump of coke or something and feel energized, refreshed/relieved and in a much better mood for about 3 or 4 minutes until it subsides and I go back to normal.

Given someone like me, that sweats to the point of near grotesqueness (if it's summer the top half of my pants are soaked by the end of the night, the shirt entirely soaked within 5-10 minutes of starting to work... and if I'm on adderall or something like DXM or LSD/shrooms then I've walked out with my entire outfit completely drenched), this is actually a pretty valid and interesting question. About supps, I mean. I mean, I already have to put in more effort to try and replace the electrolytes and other substances I lose from such exessive dehydration, but accomodating for it all while on lots of stims or other drugs that make me sweat even more is in a whole other league of its own. If I don't actually have at least one 20 oz drink every single hour during the summer while on my adderall script for the 4-5 days I have it before I run out, it's not just a possibility for me to suffer from heat exhuastion, but a very likely probability if not a straight up inevitability. I'm normally pretty good about staying hydrated despite all that and am very acutrely aware of when I start exhibiting the symptoms of heat exhaustion, but even still this past summer I nearly got heat exhaustion one night and actually did another night. The night I actually did, I wound up having extreme cramps for 8-12 hours, which was actually bad enough at causing excessive muscle tension for me that it caused me to pinch my sciatic nerve (already have sciatica, but it basically caused me to throw my back out) just bending over to stretch and I coldn't walk or even fucking sit up or roll over pretty much for 4 or 5 days. Info about this shit can really help somebody like me.
>>
Hamilton Chesslefetch - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:39:56 EST Cey9hj1v No.296004 Reply
>>296001
Dude careful with syrian rue, you eat the wrong kinda cheese or supplement and you can die, MAOIs are not a joke
>>
Charlotte Suvingtore - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 18:03:30 EST WzxryLh9 No.296009 Reply
>>296004
Yeah I know, but it doesn't seem to affect me at all. I've had syrian rue with substances of every class imaginable, had it with p. viridis and magic mushrooms on LSD, went fine, I've eaten everything under the sun with it, no stomach discomfort or problems whatsoever, drank liters of coffee with it, hell I just throw it in my coffee filter every now and then at one point

Once had a trip with a very good friend, I took 5g rue and 20g magic truffles, we had a great trip and he was like, damn I want to try this syrian rue. He had like 3g and he puked his guts out for two fucking hours.

I'm still paranoid as fuck about syrian rue but holy shit it has never given me any remote issues.
>>
Cedric Briggleshit - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:58:49 EST 5vbE2QmI No.296049 Reply
1601492329355.jpg -(137171B / 133.96KB, 1024x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
for use with Dextroamph and modafinil:
Zinc, magnesium, selenium, b-multi
choline support stack (urdine, cpd-choline)
omega-3s, agrinine, citrulline, glycine
AMPAkines for a bit of extra boost (IRDA-21, noopept)
>>295988
>>295987
Good advice here.
>>295996
3 times a week at least

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.