Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Advice on getting Adderall

- Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:52:54 EST gQRX33E2 No.300100
File: 1655340774038.jpg -(55933B / 54.62KB, 640x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Advice on getting Adderall
Hey freins!

New fag here, just immigrated from 7chan so I’m still learning the ropes. So a few weeks ago, I was talking to a friend of a friend about having a lot on my plate due to school and work. She ended selling me a couple Adderall and I have to say, I’m 100% I have ADHD. Reason being I took a 10mg IR the next day and didn’t feel shit, like at all. So I went to bed pretty disappointed thinking I was going to be productive. Take 20mg later that week; Jesus Fucking Christ! It was the light switch in my head finally turned on. As if this was how I’m suppose to feel. I wasn’t seriously wired, everything was just clear. Was able to read a book I was meaning to get to after owning it for about a year, last book I’ve read was “The Gifter’ back in senior year. Anyway she ended moving back home after the semester ended and was my only plug. Any advice on how to find somebody that will sell? (I live in a college town if that helps)
Thanks bros.

Apologies for my English; not my first language
>Pic unrelated
>>
levinsky - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:15:49 EST eWrrO/qk No.300101 Reply
>>300100
if you go to your local college/parties its not that hard to just ask people you know "do you know where i can get some addy?" and its either gonna be a no, or point you in the right direction, having weed and asking anyone who asks to hit at a party is probably your best bet, never hurt me.

just try not to sound like a fed, and assuming you arent in SoCal this is all i can do for you friend, godspeed
>>
m - Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:50:31 EST Ahmq9lw5 No.300108 Reply
>>300100
If you're in a college town that's in a country where amph/Ritalin is highly prescribed, then you can try your best to network with various students. Keep in mind that, at least in the US/probably Canada too, fraudulenty pressed adderall that contain meth or maybe meth+caffeine are quite common. They could also be pressed with various addy/meth analogues, but I haven't seen hard evidence that that's happening as often as the meth ones.

So I guess my point is that, unless you can meet someone who can at a minimum prove that they have access to legitimate Rx bottles of the form of stimulant they sell (still doesn't prove your specific batch of pills are legitimate), you're probably better off just buying high quality meth off the dark net.

Unless your country's market circumstances are unique compared to the US (if you're in the EU, access to scripted benzos and maybe even Ritalin is doable online from a doctor in one of the shittier EU countries), that will be your best bet.

Then you just turn your entire meth batch into one or perhaps two separate volumetric dosing bottles. Then just measure out your oral dose (lower the better...it's generally 2x stronger than adderall even after accounting for say 80-85% purity and 90% d-meth potency) to half the dosage of equivalent adderall.

Keep to strictly oral use if you don't want to guarantee an addiction. If you try smoking/vaping it or injecting it, chances are you're fucked. Even nasal/rectal use isn't recommended, though it's less addicting than smoking or IV.

Cap your near daily dosage at no more than 25mg/day of pure stuff. That's the max recommended daily dosage in the US. Realistically, you seriously don't want to exceed about 30mg/day. Beyond 35ish mg/day the negative side effects are way more noticeable.

So keep your average daily dose (average of the days you actually use...so no taking half the week off but using 70mg/day on use days isn't okay, lol) capped to ~30mg, and usage within any 24hr period capped at around a max of 40-50mg.

I see the best results at around 12.5-20mg per day.

If meth is a non-starter for you, then look into getting your own prescription.
>>
Phoebe Cozzlehodge - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 06:36:25 EST XlFHC3n9 No.300170 Reply
>>300100
Do not do method like the other retarded is saying. Just get a prescription or buy the pills on snap.
>>
Esther Forringwill - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:57:58 EST V7cACgIE No.300177 Reply
1656442678916.png -(433823B / 423.66KB, 716x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>300100
i just did one of those online same day video interviews. was just being honest. and got 10mg prescribed withing 15 minutes. i just paid the consulting fee, and the reoccuring 80 dollar a month fee. i get 60 15 mg pills for 22 dollars... i said ten mg didnt do anything, and got 15mg prescribed

some months i dont even go to pick up my prescription all the pills are just starting to collect up... and i usually lose them since i put them in my pocket and i dont care about them. its like trash to me..

i only do it on the weekends after i have been drinking to sober me up for the drive home...

i dont notice it giving me any superpowers and i still am not productive and it makes me drink alot of water. and kills my appetite. which i am weightlifting so i need to have a good appetite...

thanks to adderall i have lost 30 pounds of fat, with a healthy diet and daily excersie

and also taking 15 mg makes me feel like my left arm is going to pop.when i start to lift weights. so i dont know if thats healthy.

maax i take in a day is 30-45 mg.
>>
John Cicklehall - Fri, 01 Jul 2022 07:43:13 EST RavtkEHw No.300186 Reply
If you think you have adhd definitely get a script, fuck paying per pill.

If you're a college student and your school has a student medical center go talk to them. That's how I got my diagnosis and I got the impression that they hand it out like candy because it keeps kids in school. You never know though, yours could be on some puritan tirade crap. Either way if you get a diagnosis and they suck about writing a script you can always take your diagnosis to a different doctor.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.