Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

New PC

- Sat, 15 Apr 2017 03:57:15 EST +Xmcn279 No.120915
File: 1492243035439.png -(98806B / 96.49KB, 800x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. New PC
I'm building a new PC.
It's purpose is gaming.
Actually it's secondary purpose is gaming.
It's primary purpose is digital illustration.
But my classmates all said Adobe CC sucks.
So I thought okay F(uck) that.
I need to buy Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CS6.
However I can't find it.
I want them and I don't want to pirate them.
So what do I do?
>>
IsabellaBlimmerman.cpp - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:19:12 EST vsAOdj9g No.120916 Reply
Let me make the case for pirating C

1. You don't pay through the nose for something that's half a decade out of date.
  2. You don't give the Cloud Jew any money.
  3. It's super easy. Just download whatever you want directly from Adobe, install it, and use AMTEmu to crack the installation. Look on Leddit for a detailed howto if you can't figure it out.
  4. Your classmates probably don't have informed opinions.
>>
AlbertBunhall.ico - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 19:16:18 EST 3K7Dcfof No.122393 Reply
1564787778810.jpg -(368500B / 359.86KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>120915
A gaming PC doesn't need Adobe CC. Objective... FAILED
>>
GeorgeSmallshit.cbt - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 09:28:28 EST iVlLvQYS No.122399 Reply
If the premise of a gaming PC weren't flawed to begin with.
It's a PC you can play games on and even PCs with "extreme" editions i7s and a GPU that burns 500W are that, even if they do not have any other Software than games installed.

OP: What's wrong with gimp & inkscape?
They are completely fine for personal use.
Also if you aren't certain you need a license don't get one and pirate it, you only actually need to pay that if the content you are producing involves money somehow. Either if you are doing professional work or at a research project at school or something.
>>
SidneyClasslesare.rdo - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 16:19:53 EST cx1fPFO5 No.122400 Reply
>>122399
>What's wrong with gimp & inkscape?

For literally anyone who knows or wants to learn photoshop hotkeys, GIMP's equivalents are unbelievable gutter trash.

Which was something I didn't realize until I was pretty adept at Blender. The lack of a coherent hotkey system cripples GIMP.
>>
ThomasDudgestet.dic - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 08:18:17 EST iVlLvQYS No.122401 Reply
>>122400
I see. I'm an occasional user of image editing software at best and never needed hotkeys. But I get that someone who does that alot needs hotkeys.
But then you ought to get money or some other kind of compensation for what you're doing imho.
>>
RebeccaCrenningway.raw - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 16:08:03 EST UuvWeODc No.122403 Reply
>>122401
"never needed hotkeys"

Everyone needs hotkeys.
Personally the big downside to all the time I've spent using GIMP is that it was all time I could have been learning photoshop hotkeys.
And knowing photoshop hotkeys is a solid component of an actually valuable trade-skill.

Maybe there are hotkey wizards with GIMP, but the road to get there is certainly not as smooth or easy as PS.

Personally if I just had a quicksearch button like 3D software has to relatively quickly load up an obscure filter or function buried in the third layer of menus it would be tremendous.

I actually do use the hotkeys for simple functions like selecting common tools and swapping FG/BG. But the other half of functions I commonly use I have no fucking idea how to get there as there are no direct hotkeys for them.

So the process of getting to them is basically right-clicking and then hitting a complicated Tekken combo to get to "resize canvas" or whatever.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.