Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Risk map generators

- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:31:02 EST 3XNAZhZl No.122049
File: 1539624662809.png -(538596B / 525.97KB, 528x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Risk map generators
How can i recreate the exact map, with the same legend? I imagine there`s gotta be a generator online for these kind of risk maps.
>>
ClaraGoodstock.ocx - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:34:59 EST tOE+8scM No.122050 Reply
What the fuck is a risk map?
>>
JennyBaddlestone.reg - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:02:30 EST uTO6sC3V No.122052 Reply
>>122049
I guess depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I guess find what the maps name is called. the game version(s) that have it. If this is a board game version, or otherwise, the map would still have a name.

I believe knowing an engine somebody worked on, for a long time no doubt, to produce these games would help. If the exact map you are looking for exists in a version, it would have a file a file, or many files to represent the territories.

Even simple images files may be named accordingly, or not. Files that correspond to/with these
image files.gif etc should become more easier to see how they work in game play.

I am just merely pulling this stuff out of nowhere, but it all would be basically the same, DOS to high tech games, in many ways it would work in the same principles as, well even board games.

A game is basically trying to accomplish a goal. As well coding games? Altering games is trying to accomplish a goal. Game engines, helpers, can make seeming two different' games from the same engine. https://duckduckgo.com/html?q=warcraft%20engine

Note, I know nothing about this stuff, but try a small project. The DOS boards, people could help. They would likely not be helpful, as well be very helpful. They would likely expect some effort, not just answers.

There may be alt.games.dos on usenet. dos.games. Etc.
>>
CharlesFennerweck.lnk - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 02:21:14 EST umQbKBO0 No.122139 Reply
>>122138
Do you have a blog that explains what the fuck a risk map is?
>>
EugeneSacklesick.cmf - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 17:52:32 EST i+3mb5va No.122141 Reply
>>122139
no, i have a blog that explain how to make that type of maps.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.