Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Bitchute

- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:18:29 EST s8rYzamp No.122205
File: 1552929509730.jpg -(40218B / 39.28KB, 720x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Bitchute
So I've Uploaded a video to bitchute 2 days ago and it's still processing it's like taking forever trying to process anything on that site is taking forever I don't know why I used the mp 4 format
>>
ShitDartfoot.icl - Sun, 24 Mar 2019 03:09:56 EST NYUejQGi No.122223 Reply
>>122205
MP4 should be fine. I would stop download. See if mp4 works correctly using your favorite media software. Use c cleaner to maybe remove excess clutter. Too many temp files. reset modem/router, reboot computer and try again. Do right click on computer (properties) and see if you have enough free space. Sometimes not enough free space will cause files from uploading. Do this before and after using cleaner just for reference. Possible, the upload site will not allow a file if it is too big? And just kind stay there. Maybe not the file size and their max upload size, and if they accept mp4 files.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.