Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

EMF radiation question

- Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:56:06 EST zxMMLqc2 No.122364
File: 1562763366754.png -(142383B / 139.05KB, 1914x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. EMF radiation question
Basically if a person is affected by nearby electric equipment or where stuff is plugged in an outlet, are these waves coming from the wall socket and through the extension adapter as well. Can these waves be minimized as in the B example by plugging in a 20m long extension cord in a wall socket from another room. Will the EMF waves only come from that wall socket or will it also be in the cord? by analyzing the picture you know what i want to accomplish / figure out so how would you go about plugging something in while minimizing the radiation?
>>
ReubenMoffingfield.bak - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:16:01 EST eyXEGZdQ No.122366 Reply
>>122364
Your cousin is stupid. We already had this conversation. If she had the fucking Magneto powers that she claims, she would be the one to ask about which setup would be better. And why is there a swastika in that picture? Is your cousin a nazi?
>>
FloydMcCunt - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:14:57 EST zxMMLqc2 No.122367 Reply
>>122366
I strongly advise you to lower your tone and to proceed with extreme caution, you dont know what im capable of fucking Fucker Idiot ! You FUCKER I will fucking Fuck you Idiot FUCKER
>>
FannyNickledale.ps - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 14:17:22 EST DVt6agVO No.122368 Reply
>>122367
lol.

There is literally no evidence that EHS is actually caused by electromagnetism.
It could literally be a pervasive and viral meme(in the original dawkins sense)

There was an actual study that showed people who watched a documentary about EHS turned out more likely to develop EHS.

If you don't know the cause you can't fix it. That's as simple as I can put it. Therapy is the best anyone can do.

Fun fact: The opposite of a placebo is a nocebo. An expectation that makes you feel sick instead of well.

Any physical cause is likely to be in the form of light flicker, coil whine, high frequency switching noise etc. I knew a guy who suffered badly from these. But there was nobody around at the time to tell him it was the very electrical waves themselves. So he never developed his aversion to flourescent lights into an irrational fear of iphones or anything.

Give her an LED backlit monitor, set it to max brightness so its not using any PWM. Get flourescent lights and any other ballasted lights the fuck out of your house.
I'm not saying there's nothing going on but do not fall into the trap of fixating on EMF radiation. There's literally no evidence of a connection, and plenty of other things electronics do that can cause adverse effects.
>>
FloydCuntWhore - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:52:16 EST zxMMLqc2 No.122372 Reply
1563198736890.jpg -(315677B / 308.28KB, 1200x837) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If I surround my wifi router with a faraday cage which will block/reduce the amount of radiation from the wifi, will this weaken the wifi connection at the same time being unable to use the wifi properly? Or will it just reduce the radiation waves and the connection remains unaffected?
>>
HeddaHollycocke.tar - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:10:52 EST m5th2DPe No.122375 Reply
>>122372
Put the foil on your head. It's the only way to be absolutely sure.
>>
BetsyBingerman.dir - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 21:09:15 EST wQ+U/YTP No.122381 Reply
>>122372
Anon,
You seem to think that wi-fi sends out radiation as a byproduct of what it does. This is a misconception. This radiation it sends out is actually what it uses to connect to and communicate with other devices. Think of the connection between a router and your computer or phone as an invisible wire. If you keep the router from sending out its radiation, you're in effect cutting the invisible wire. Your router would be useless.
I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. I hope you figure it out.
Anon
>>
BeatriceNicklefield.bat - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:12:09 EST GZ9lN10B No.122411 Reply
>>122364
If you're concerned about EMF, you should go sit in a faraday cage in a dark room...
Light is EM radiation, you know... at a much,much higher frequency than your wifi and your cords...

>>122368
Fuckin' A! EHS is bullcrap...
>>
AngusWellyhet.lsp - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 01:05:31 EST m5th2DPe No.122416 Reply
>>122411
The room (and him) would also have to be at absolute zero. Otherwise the thermal EMFs...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.