Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Antimalware

- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:02:44 EST DX1Np45+ No.122417
File: 1566248564837.jpg -(30835B / 30.11KB, 852x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Antimalware
best anti-malware software?
>>
ShitBlythebury.fnt - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 02:36:07 EST gN9sRS0a No.122418 Reply
The best? Is keeping an eye on what you 'allow' to install with programs. Like you do not need to install toolbars, nor use a websites 'downloader' to download a program.

Malwarbytes seems to be popular. I used to use sypbot, adaware seems popular. AVGFree is ok I believe for adware, malware after accidentally installing it. Like toolbars, uncheck any toolbar, or other offerings like make the program or other your default home page. Uncheck anything you do not want installed, except the program you intend to install.
>>
FuckingSusslepick.emf - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 00:11:19 EST p5/IhPrU No.122585 Reply
>>122417
Browse with a limited account. If your use an administrator account you are more likely to get something you don't want. If you look into web browser caches you
may find what could have been easily launched, or maybe not, under an admin account.
>>
BarnabySmallhall.lab - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 13:35:00 EST Db3NIp67 No.122586 Reply
>>122585
Ok, serious, browsing under administrator account is plain trouble. Wind 10 I believe does not allow you to make an limited account, until you activate it,
maybe I am wrong. But antivirus, limited account, know your download trusted sources, watch for 'special' toolbar and other bundled apps when installing programs. download.com/cnet.com at at time said guaranteed sypware anti-virus free. Where the opposite was true. Some claim that they themselves bundled these into what were clean programs. Let alone, the websites that have you accidentally install, download managers to simply install a piece of software.
>>
BasilWellychidge.ini - Wed, 20 Nov 2019 12:35:00 EST vQ6d5+Pj No.122603 Reply
>>122586
how do you accidentally install a download manager?
You're trying to download a file that's usually in an archive. .rar or .zip.
then you install FileName.exe wich is an .exe file, that's a different size that you're trying to download, and usually has the picture of the download manager software in the icon.
>>
MartinChiddlefuck.ace - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:51:12 EST YU/0dm2j No.122605 Reply
>>122604
Then they proceed with installing SuccerMan Ebig Download Manager and some toolbars. In the end they dont even get the actual file they're trying to download and just think something is wrong with the site. Then go on Quora to ask why is my homepage changed. And they're supposedly computer literate. Idk man I dont use any antivirus besides windows defender and i never had any problems. i just dont see why. The only way to get a virus is to install it yourself.
>>
ThomasDickledock.scr - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 01:27:17 EST M0WTvsFe No.122628 Reply
I use Common Sense 2019 Pro
>>
SimonGoodway.pak - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 22:54:58 EST TLHKPOPo No.122770 Reply
>>122417
Win 8, running as user & not admin
Browser as adblock & no-scripts
AVG Free, about to go to Trend Micro
Is it safe enough?
>>
goodboy.exe - Sat, 22 Feb 2020 15:02:28 EST Nve3U6CB No.122772 Reply
>>122417
  1. Common Sense, the one in your head.

2. If you are not willing to take the one above, use Avira antivirus.

I also suggest you run your OS off of a Linux OS, specifically something at home, as this seems more of a thing you'd try to do with a personal computer and all that at your own house. Look into it, and run a Linux OS, if you are still worried, look into OpenBSM, very secure OSes, I have just dropped.

If you are not interested in using another OS, with more safety, you might want to regard common sense as one. .exe's off the regular web that seem suspicious usually are, it's not too hard to understand.
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.