Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

VPN

- Sat, 31 Aug 2019 00:41:00 EST 9PJn3wUx No.122430
File: 1567226460868.gif -(29908B / 29.21KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. VPN
Do you use a VPN? Any recommendations?
>>
FuckingPuggleville.hqx - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 02:01:04 EST JJhknjNH No.122437 Reply
1567317664795.png -(46337B / 45.25KB, 688x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>122430
I use nordvpn, eh, it seems to be pretty stable now. I have seen overlaps with different commercial VPN providers servers. As in these using or sharing the same server, IP
address.

(Image)< is what seems to be everything going through the VPN correctly.
Shown by wireshark. As in all communications are through the VPN.
Where no ISP could really decipher what is what. Other than that you
are using a VPN.

With nord, I had always had trouble with dns leaks' with nord vpn. So went to using
denscrypt-proxy and that fixed that. Don't know what was up. It wasn't on my end.
>>
AugustusDicklesack.gif - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 03:09:29 EST U876Pfty No.122439 Reply
>>122437

Do you think being on a VPN makes much of a difference? Do you do anything to stop browser fingerprinting? Do you log onto personal accounts from your VPN or go naked with your ISP IP?

I'm not trying to bait you into a "gotcha" moment just genuinely curious. I first reasoned that I should buy a VPN because I did a lot of torrenting and streaming tv shows/movies and thought those seeking to punish copyright violaters might be emboldened to do so by a corporate-friendly administration/FCC. I've renewed it since because it feels weird being a dataset owned by giant tech conglomerates; that try to force feed your the latest product for money.
>>
GrahamGinnerstat.vbx - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 08:54:07 EST 90t+puvC No.122440 Reply
>>122439
VPN/VPS is just one part of what I like to call information hygiene. But yes, people, look at grc.com ssl cert fingerprints page and verify if you get the real thumbprint for that website. Some have exceptions such as search engines, it's all explained there. For me, even when I'm on my naked ISP IP, I get grc.com and paypal get the additional Verificatin, the URL's show in green in Firefox when that's the case, I don't get the real thumbprint for wikipedia no matter what, nor facebook (nor do I care), grc.com lists 10 or so big web sites when you get on the fingerprints page and automatically gives you the real thumbprint for those sites.

I know for sure that since I'm on the largest canadian fibre ISP, they, the ISP are man-in-the-middling themselves. Thankfully, paypal and other sites where I got banking info all get the Extended Verification green dot. You can verify any website in the search bar for their real thumbprint then compare with what you get by clicking in that ssl padlock and find the thumbprint as it called in Firefox.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.