Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Good and cheap Wireless 5.1 Soundsystems?

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:57:58 EST rO4Vz0sI No.122468
File: 1568221078922.jpg -(199456B / 194.78KB, 1920x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Good and cheap Wireless 5.1 Soundsystems?
Any good and cheap wireless speakers / soundsystems to connect with your TV or Computer?

I've already got a really great and impressive PC-Set-Up with a Creative Soundcard and a Creative 5.1-Speaker-Set-Up, but I'm looking for a wireless alternative (with maybe minimal bigger speakers) for my living-room.
>>
CedricPickhood.ace - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:27:04 EST Osd02ngP No.122469 Reply
>>122468
Can get a receiver with wireless speakers. If you don't have a receiver, it will make all the difference with sound. Wired or wireless. Thrift stores may surprise you
with pretty new equipment for very cheap. I got one that works off Itunes, I-phone
playlists. Haven't used it but the receiver is I think 2 3 years old and was $30 bucks. It is still in production in the audio video home theater system market.
So it is around $400 500 bucks new, somewhere around there. You need a wireless usb to use it for a wireless connection that is unique to the receiver.

At times you may come across wired speakers that work with a particular model
that you need a receiver that can decode newer format signals. Wired you may find people have cut off the special connections thing it would work with their receiver, to find their receiver cannot process the signal correctly. As well, wireless speakers, some high-end, all you need is the receiver that can accommodate the speakers, and maybe need to order special connectors, if wired to make a connection.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.