Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

avg free

- Sat, 18 Jan 2020 23:41:45 EST KxU0vgLD No.122717
File: 1579408905535.png -(15053B / 14.70KB, 731x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. avg free
I have always liked avgfree, simple. But I typed in a browser some app for android and suddenly avgfree pops up, "keep you mobile phone safe" or whatever. 'Web shield' is a nice free feature, It has picked up things that were clearly located in firfox browser cache, where if not using antivirus browsing a random website under admin,
the likely hood of it taking hold would be likely. Just by visiting a website, or I guess cross-scripting?

But this popup was concerning privacy-wise.

If they do this for advertising, they are possibly scanning search terms as well. I am pretty sure their privacy policy states 'third party' whatever may have access to data. But this is lame with popups when you visit say, google play.
I have always knew they did this to an extent but. I do notice avast seems to sneak through port 80 and 443.
Which, don't have avast installed. So obvious is obvious. They had merged at some point.
>>
OliverBlytheridge.xlt - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 01:38:46 EST m5th2DPe No.122718 Reply
You are running windows xp... or?
>>
JamesGacklekat.qif - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 22:24:16 EST bzH2p3jp No.122720 Reply
>>122718
If i remember right Windows 7 has this screen too. It looks the same
>>
RebeccaNasslefoot.ace - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 23:59:30 EST KxU0vgLD No.122721 Reply
>>122718
Which matters none to the post. Which was about avast server connects. But that was a wrong picture to the topic. That is simply a dell vista comp which was running 7, 10 and an independent Linux distribution perfectly. Was just saving that for reference of space used by the systems to up-size the hard drive far a win 10 install. Will just run 7 in a VM. If ever needed.
>>
RebeccaNasslefoot.ace - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 00:43:16 EST KxU0vgLD No.122722 Reply
>>122721
On that note, I put the old hard drive in a few laptops which were totally different manufacturers and after booting it went through the hardware recognition process perfectly without issue. The 8.65 drive is the linux / drive ext4, the 2.4 is the linux swap, the 74.68 /home is ext3.
The 43 gig is win 7, the drvie 100mb is the legacy boot partiton which 7 created. The E: drive is win10 which used the 100mb drive just fine without creating a separate boot drive.

Which between the win 7 and 10, the systems uses as the primary when switching between them.
If I worded that correctly. The image was apparently from win 7.

Used ext2fsd to read/write the ext3 /home partition from windows. It does not usuallt work well if using a, ext4 partition.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.