Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Folding at Home

- Tue, 07 Apr 2020 05:05:12 EST TLHKPOPo No.122845
File: 1586250312361.jpg -(77252B / 75.44KB, 846x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Folding at Home
If you want to get involved and help fight COVID-19 with your spare CPU or GPU cycles, just download the client, enter your details and go.
https://foldingathome.org/start-folding/
https://foldingathome.org/covid19/
>>
ElizaBosslefock.cmf - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 13:45:29 EST iVlLvQYS No.122850 Reply
>>122845
I am already running it.
Do you know how to get the "on idle" option working?
I can always turn it on when I leave the PC but prefer if it would be automatically. Having it on always impacts the performance too much for me.
>>
ElizaBosslefock.cmf - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 15:42:55 EST iVlLvQYS No.122851 Reply
Fixed it by starting it manually and then activating "on idle" again.
Apparently "on idle" only works if it's normally on"instead of normally off
>>
NellBlatherwater.lnk - Wed, 08 Apr 2020 01:51:18 EST dIjBBtWG No.122852 Reply
>>122845
This shit is kinda, ney very fucking serious. I went to the grocery store. A few had some protection. I imagined myself offering people basic dust masks, which should be sufficient. Yet my supply was discarded through the years. If we had notice. I would have a least a hundred to pass out in a day, like nothing.

We do not understand this, we are too afraid to hide our faces. Our future depends on out immediate actions to ourselves and others.

But now is the time. Snuffle up to face masks. They are our best friends in the worst of times.

As for the OP, I know it is real. But sparing cycles means one is actively allowing their computers to
access others computers, whille allowing access to their computers.

Downloading a client is not necessary, unless, one is actively allowing their computers to
access others computers, while allowing access to their computers.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.