Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

SURFACE LAPTOP 3 HARD DRIVE ccc......

- Mon, 13 Apr 2020 05:48:42 EST 6+TwEJ5S No.122862
File: 1586771322121.jpg -(2197840B / 2.10MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. SURFACE LAPTOP 3 HARD DRIVE ccc......
TLDR: any surface 3 hard drive solutions if too tiny.

Has anyone tried an external on the surface 3?
LAPTOP, not the tablet.

because I have some complaints about the size of the hard drive as it's not the default TB that you'll find to be most common on systems nowadays.
like its the default size.

only one game from the steam store can be installed on it before you pretty much run out of space.

and i thought about an external but im not sure if you can install and boot up an .exe from it ? Like steam? while the OS runs on the machines HD?

or would I need to boot up windows from the new hard drive and that would NOW be my new hard drive if i decide to go that route?
>>
FuckingPinderhone.ffl - Mon, 13 Apr 2020 19:35:15 EST Vr9MH3XN No.122863 Reply
>it's not the default TB that you'll find to be most common on systems nowadays.

I think standard is still 500GB spinning disks but that's only for bottom of the barrel laptops. That laptop has an M.2 drive that you can upgrade.
>>
IanBocklekirk.uue - Mon, 20 Apr 2020 09:37:47 EST J0GD5UHG No.122874 Reply
>>122863
500GB is pretty standard for SSDs.

It's usually the lowest capacity that's actually fully populated and doesn't suffer a speed penalty, plus it's plenty big to go with a hard drive, and who isn't using external hard drives in general these days?

1TB is pretty standard for an SSD if you want to be self-sufficient, but anything with an internal hard drive these days should be 2TB or more, because what's even the point otherwise?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.