Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

does this program exist?

- Mon, 25 May 2020 06:34:39 EST y0ALlH56 No.122919
File: 1590402879677.png -(448452B / 437.94KB, 960x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. does this program exist?
this probably exists in some form, but I'm unaware of it as I'm just getting into virtualization for real. i'm running a few different VMs on a windows host as well as using windows as my daily driver at the moment. I was wondering if there was a program that would start up before any other processes and function sort of like a bootloader wherein I could have an interactive menu and select from different options that would automatically start a routine to go seamlessly into a virtual environment or steam big picture or retroarch or whatever

I'm using windows as the host because my current hardware really doesn't play very well with *nix (and i need my gaymes), but I don't prefer to use windows and I think it would be neat and better for my workflow if I could just basically treat it as a multiboot set up

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.