Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Name of the cable used

- Sun, 18 Jul 2021 04:06:36 EST GdBDPSG5 No.123570
File: 1626595596896.png -(507738B / 495.84KB, 1914x3777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Name of the cable used
In the green area, I want a cable that fits in those three holes, what's a cabel like that called? on one cable that i need to replace with a working one, has three of those things and on the label it says "asap 2.50v". Where to get a three-hole cabel like that?
MarthaBrookgold.smd - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:41:06 EST ss9jrrVL No.123572 Reply
If you are bored as sht I think you can maybe find one at a thrift store. Oh, otherwise name of cable, yea c5 I guess. I think I got one from ebay kinda recently.
DavidSollynut.drv - Fri, 13 May 2022 23:15:46 EST wosGq1Mh No.123786 Reply
anyone still using DVI-A? Need a DVI-A to VGA adaptor or cable...
User is currently banned from all boards
HamiltonGiddlemug.lsp - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:16:27 EST gPxBz7B2 No.123789 Reply
DVI-A was never very popular. Most devices kept shipping with VGA and later DVI-I. If you can't find a good cable, you should be able to take a DVI-I to VGA cable and rip out the useless digital pins.
NigelHinnertuck.mar - Fri, 20 May 2022 20:27:54 EST sTTkZXKz No.123790 Reply
1653092874017.jpg -(13577B / 13.26KB, 446x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
cloverleaf socket, thought I call them kettle plugs sometimes too

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.