Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

electrician time

- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:39:42 EST Trq6+u+h No.5760
File: 1371602382238.gif -(333911B / 326.08KB, 163x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. electrician time
hey guys, i want to be an electrician

are there any recomended trade schools that i could attend that cheap/good educating/ect? i live in the nyc area thanks guys
>>
Whitey Bissledock - Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:42:48 EST qDfqjsMS No.5761 Reply
JATC. Find the nearest one in your area.
>>
Frederick Dingerfoot - Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:53:00 EST 05tjPDYl No.5762 Reply
>>5760
join the union, or start cold calling places asking if they need someone doing grunt work.

the issue with trade shools is theres the right way, then the way they do it. trade schools will teach you NEC and how to wire, how circuits work and what not but nothing beats actually hands on experience.

i went to boces to learn how to wire. good chance you can contact your high school and they will put you in contact with a vocational school.
>>
Nell Worthingdock - Thu, 20 Jun 2013 02:23:33 EST BSkmKEqx No.5763 Reply
I thought all electricians did was bend pipes.
>>
Eliza Shakefuck - Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:55:38 EST BCwPed96 No.5783 Reply
>>5760
Look into University of Delaware for Electrical Engineering. I'm currently going there for Mechanical Engineering and it is a great school.
>>
Lego - Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:21:43 EST 6gKb6+Eq No.6145 Reply
Move to moxxy/yakima washington. There's a tech school there called Perry technical institute. I believe it's about $30 grand for a 2 year program from electrician. They have a 100% employment rate too. There's a few hours of classroom time every day, followed by like 5 with hands on training. It's pretty much a full time job. The cost of living in Yakima/Moxxee is easily manageable though. I have a cousin who just got done with his program and had several job offers into good companies. The school even helps you build your resume, and they make it a point of setting you up with an awesome job, as it reflects back on their service. It would be a big life change, but I can definitely tell you that if you have time and money, it is by far one of the best places to educate you properly and set you up with an awesome career with room to move up.
>>
Nigger Blackleville - Tue, 18 Feb 2014 05:10:22 EST BKcz5mkY No.6146 Reply
>>5783
he wants to be an electrician not an engineer foo

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.