Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

cell phones

- Mon, 09 Feb 2015 20:00:06 EST fN3OkH88 No.6636
File: 1423530006917.gif -(43189B / 42.18KB, 808x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. cell phones
anyone know how the fuck they like work?

what invisible wireless wave is being transmitted, how is it being bounced around, how is voice channeling through it....someone explain in laymans terms.

do you need a degree in mathematics to get into it?
>>
Augustus Crumblestore - Tue, 10 Feb 2015 03:31:24 EST 06ISvFUq No.6637 Reply
1423557084429.jpg -(29562B / 28.87KB, 419x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Some time back I thought that about GPS, and I did a wonderful thing. I googled it. Please try this wonderful website it works really good, and you don`t have to wait for an answer!
But to actually help you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+does+a+mobile+phone+signal+work

If you have questions after that, please let us know and we will be glad to help you.
NB
>>
Lillian Hinderchin - Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:57:49 EST fhxpLWJu No.6640 Reply
>>6637
lol i imagine this board like a club house with a couple of people cobwebs growing n shit and when newcomers come the people just scoff and shoo and scare them away

nb cus shitty board and im an engineer, and this thread is already on top
>>
Hugh Fobblehere - Fri, 06 Mar 2015 05:07:08 EST jhx2sN62 No.6652 Reply
>anyone know how the fuck they like work?
They don't. In fact they hate work.They are all wage slaves, doing 24/7 shifts with no inspiration, no joy, no soul. Every time you play candy crush with them you crush their will to live a little bit more.
>>
Phineas Sandernone - Fri, 13 Mar 2015 14:17:03 EST l5K6dQD4 No.6656 Reply
>>6640

Or maybe they just don't want people coming in here asking retarded questions. "How do cell phones work" is kind of a retarded question, because it so vague. Now if you wanted to know something specific, like how 64QAM encoding works, or how radio resource controllers work, or how the 3GPP core network operates, then maybe you'd get better responses. Cell phones are massively complicated systems with lots of moving parts, to break it down into "lay man's terms" is a bit more complicated than coming in here and feeling entitled to get a helpful answer from a bunch of strangers on the internet about a question that was too vague to be answered in the first place.

tl;dr google a little bit before coming here and making yourself look like a retard

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.