Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Painting miniatures (and Battletech)

- Fri, 08 Sep 2017 10:11:28 EST cy0rSMET No.28633
File: 1504879888949.png -(93723B / 91.53KB, 410x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Painting miniatures (and Battletech)
I decided to start painting miniatures as a hobby to rebuild dexterity in my hands and decided on Battletech so I purchased a few mechs from Iron Winds (an Atlas II, Ymir, Lu Wei Bing, Anubis, and an Osiris). My first question is what are all the tools am I gonna need for assembly? So far I was gonna buy an exacto knife, files, and a diagonal cutter. Any super glue work for this or do I need to purchase some special stuff like citadel sells? What am I missing? Also recommendations on brush sets and paint/primer brands would be appreciated.

This first time I kind of just bought what I wanted to paint but if I decide to keep going I think next purchase I want to put together a fieldable lance on the chance I decide to actually play. So anyone with experience in BT, any suggestions as far as building an assualt lance around some of the mechs I already purchased?
>>
Edward Dacklepud - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 06:45:16 EST ycIjzbvX No.28638 Reply
>>28633
Super glue is super glue. If they're metal figurines any super glue will do. Just make sure you get a brand with a good applicator and reasonable price. If you're using HDP then poly cement is the shit you need.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.