Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Super - New Pathfinder Class

- Sat, 06 Jul 2019 22:09:44 EST XvcYx9sh No.29192
File: 1562465384861.png -(56249B / 54.93KB, 267x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Super - New Pathfinder Class
I made a new class for pathfinder: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?592029-Super-(new-base-class) . Let me know what you think.
>>
Samuel Smallstock - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 08:00:04 EST 6LUU3Ig1 No.29238 Reply
>>29192
I made an item and a background/quest theme for it. Completely unrelated to your super thing, bit why not put the "I made a thing"s in the same place.

The entrance to the beholder's lair is sealed. The entrance seal is a mural depicting various gods having dinner, including the gods of justice, the sea, war, and death. Each god has an empty offering bowl in front of them. The mural is engraved with the words: S E R V E J U S T I C E A N D E N T E R

Placing things in the offering bowls of any god causes a snickering sound to echo through the room, but no other effect. Placing offerings in the offering bowl of the god of justice causes the room to fill with cackling, maniacal laughter.

The door will open when all offering bowls are filled with ice: serve just ice.

You journey deeper into the lair, trapped with more lame riddles, pie ejecting chests, squeaky rubber skeletons(immune to blunt damage), and banana peel lined chutes.

You finally reach the beholder, who dreams of being a comedian. In his possession, he has the cursed Book of PUNishment.

Book of PUNishment:
The wielder may read aloud a joke from the book as an action. Every creature with intelligence 6 or greater that can hear the joke, except the reader, must make a wisdom save with a DC equal to their own intelligence. On a failed save, the creature takes 1d6 psychic damage and 1d4 intelligence damage. Intelligence damage may be restored by a Greater Restoration spell.
If at least one creature succeeds the save, the wielder may not cast spells requiring verbal components or use this ability again for 1d4 turns, but may take all other actions normally: during this time, the wielder is busy explaining the joke.
Once per week, as a full round action, the wielder may cast Hideous Laughter (wisdom save DC 15) on any number of targets within 30 feet.
>>
Henry Hondlechick - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 12:06:56 EST kHFm3y/Z No.29257 Reply
>Major Glory intensifies
No one man should have that much power~

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.