Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Vandalia World building Q&A

- Tue, 09 Jul 2019 18:25:44 EST uvZbLK5l No.29205
File: 1562711144218.jpg -(13258B / 12.95KB, 284x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Vandalia World building Q&A
In the Ruins of West Virginia (I began working on this setting in 2017, so dont give me shit because Bethesda stole MY idea dammit) an empire crumbles- that of Vandalia. The reincarnating God-King of Vandalia has yet to be found in his 13th form, and insurrection among the city-states of the Rainforest Kingdom leaves the economy in shambles. In the absence of leadership the ruling authority scrambles to lead their people. Settlements beyond the urban cities are forced to constantly rebuild in the face unrelenting monster and raider attacks. Soon, something is going to give.
As a world building exercise for my tabletop setting, I'd love to do some Q&A and try and find questions I didnt think of and answer them, filling in gaps that players might find. Thanks for any help you might give. Mwah.
>>
Nell Webblecocke - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 00:35:05 EST kHFm3y/Z No.29207 Reply
How sexy are the elves? Any good prostitution opportunities?
>>
Ebenezer Henderworth - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:24:33 EST kHFm3y/Z No.29216 Reply
OP answer me goddamnit

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.