Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Cattlers of Satan

- Sun, 01 Sep 2019 10:41:37 EST otIzTzjF No.29288
File: 1567348897722.jpg -(101592B / 99.21KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Cattlers of Satan
Guys. I want to kick ass at Catan. What do?
>>
Jack Grandstone - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 13:59:38 EST kHFm3y/Z No.29289 Reply
Prepare yourself for the "Wood for Sheep" joke being repeated ad nauseum.
>>
Thomas Hommleham - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:22:32 EST KzTcv9Wu No.29323 Reply
>>29288

Simple stuff, ALWAYS pick the regions with the highest amount of possible die combinations, best case 8, but also 10 instead of 3. If your choice is between regions with equal "luck", pick mountain regions then grain and then sheep, fuck wood or that mud stuff. You´ll need rocks and grain to get castles early so you loot more over the long haul and sheep to get those extra cards which have VERY handy benefits for you most of the time.

Never go for coastal regions or desert border unless the coastal one nets you 2 for 1 exchange on your primary loot basis. If you can get something beneficial by trading one ressource, go for it and immediatly get that stuff, you don´t want a full hand and then lose half when someone rolls a 7 and you´ve just been stockpiling your shit.

tl;dr get starting settlements on good numbers, preferably rock and grain, rest hardly matters, catan, suprisingly enough, is a very mathsy game

Also try the Inca standalone next time, much better balance.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.