Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 22)
If you were to get video of a demon/alien on camera while sober what would you do? by Graham Sallybanks - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:51:39 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89056 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1544125899450.png -(167221B / 163.30KB, 344x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 167221
Would you ask for money for it knowing it may be one of the most high quality videos ever of a paranormal activity on camera ever or would you hide it for yourself, or even post it into the wild? I am perhaps in this situation but want input on whether I become a hero or simply sell it to cash to the Kremlin.
>>
Graham Sallybanks - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:55:11 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
I'll leave this here: If Trump legalizes pot for the public so he can rake in tax money and stop putting non-violent offenders in prision that cost the people money I won't release it. Hahahah lol I am not bluffing (perhaps) but hey I got proof I don't need anyone to tell me I'm bullshitting. They have ways of telling if I am telling the truth without the evidence anyway.
>>
Graham Sallybanks - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:57:50 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
Something I will post is that a line of smartphones are literally backdoored completely and I'm sure a lot of people don't know about it but I have proof of it. I won't say which platform but lol you'll probably guess it. Got a warning after this event perhaps showing that literally minutes after perhaps acquiring this video that it was hacked.
>>
Graham Sallybanks - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:59:54 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544126394450.png -(563512B / 550.30KB, 736x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89058
Merry Christmas /tinfoil/, some phones are hacked brand new. I thought I'd drop this here :) good luck. It's not hard to stay offline anyway.
>>
Michael - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 19:17:05 EST ID:Fd6Zosma No.89060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
offer it for free you coward, it belongs to humanity
>>
Nathaniel Gerrystone - Fri, 07 Dec 2018 04:43:15 EST ID:CP/PnRad No.89066 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This is word salad. Navy seals in invisibility suits are trying to blow up my soul.
>>
Jarvis Buzzhood - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 18:20:17 EST ID:ooZvOu/M No.89089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This is why m never sober.
>>
Edward Hurrywater - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 17:40:12 EST ID:k5jzHGb5 No.89096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
These days no one would believe it no matter how good it was, because special effects are too good to believe that anything unusual is real. The only thing that lends anything any credibility anymore is when the media reports it and has ostensible experts talk about how real it is.

To a lot of people, that also makes it look fake.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:47:51 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89096
Oh my God they deleted 300+ responses and a record of their torture/what happened. The site went down after I posted proof the Russians got a bomb threat after emailing Russia Today about this thread within 4-5 hours after doing so. I have proof people have watched videos I sent to people that were private. I had a dream it was the government and I knew they would be Government and predicted their actions AND they admitted they were government. Also a satanist/pagan friend of mine told me dreams are the gods talking to you.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:49:46 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89226
Christians believe dreams are from God and they are messages you’re supposed to pay attention to. According to Godtv. This shit is archived in the hall of fame of Trump’s idiocy. Fucking oompaloompa . I can post proof of my claims.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:31:05 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89227
Basically I was tortured in 10+ different ways for almost 2 months in which they described as enhanced interrogation techniques multiple times and I knew it was torture to get information out of me. I studied the law that showed it was illegal and I talked to two attorneys who said their stories (all of them, they lied many times and changed their story all of the time) would not make it legal. I made sure with legalese that they could not speak to me legally, I didn’t consent to anything and told them it was always the first time and they were trespassing. I repeated those often in the months to come. They tried to forge alliances with demons as Canada suspects we have done since Roswell and tried to destroy me. They threatened to break me and mind break me and tortured me so that I have into their lies and their illusion with the worst pain I have ever been through.
>>
Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:44:14 EST ID:DUU4lea1 No.89229 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89228
I'm back BITCHES!!!!
>>
Wesley Turveyfoot - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:50:44 EST ID:9LevEFR+ No.89231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1550767844092.jpg -(552802B / 539.85KB, 1419x1573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89226
Stfu bitch
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:05:31 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89232 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89231
Coincidence, I think not stfu gov shill. One of my theories was that they were trying to use me and get answers out of me which they said they attacked me until I did and to get me to obey their will, they have stolen IP work that has been popping up from other companies and I did not share that and I did not consent to anything and I told them I would not give them anything and they have looked through my emails and messages against my will and have said they sent my ideas illegally to other companies and it’s popping up. Trump has wanted influence in the billion dollar industry I design for and they have said they want it and they attacked me until I said something then using my work which they stole through fucking torture to gain influence where they could not have earned it. It is the government and they are copying my work which is MY intellectual property and using it to gain influence where they could not without TORTURING ME in 10+ different ways ILLEGAL. I am so ducking kisses that they do not leave despite being warned they were doing it illegally and have attempted to frame me after abusing me and stealing my work. They won’t even let me think my own thoughts and talk my own thoughts and try to gaslight and reprogram me which they admitted they were doing. I am competent and sane according to 5 doctors and they often lie while pretending to be people who you think know what they’re talking about that can be medical professionals.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:10:22 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89233 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89232
They devised a scheme where they can attack me nonstop and create plausible deniability while stealing from me and then moving up in the world after burning me and creating a disinformation campaign to ruin me with fallible methods of information gathering techniques which are know to not work in this nation and are completely not real to other nations. They disrespect my being and lie in anyway to gain an upper hand and are sociopaths or narcissistic people that abuse for something to gain. They guised their attack as help which I knew it was an attack and legally they have nothing they can do to do any of this. It is trespassing and they legally cannot spam me with their techniques so talk to me. They have said they have all talked about everything including my non consents and everything that has happened and said they did not multiple times. I will be contacting people about this and will fucking destroy them for fucking with me.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:17:51 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89228
I will post proof of everything and I KNOW it’s the Government and they use people like cigarettes only to throw them out. I have heard of future trends before they came out and have heard of fake polygraphs from a “pissed security contractor “ and also they attempt to abuse me until I screw up and or cannot communicate my thoughts properly and have said they are going to send me to a mental hospital or jail for no reason despite breaking no law to allow this to happen and though i was sane. They have moved law enforcement to talk to me through their abuse and this is more than real. I will upload proof of the Russia Today bomb threat proof and they have major pawns in companies that they are tapping to hide this through their sociopathic story to make them pawns in their gangstalking plan to ruin me. I was gangstalked like the worlds strongest man which u will post as example so i know gangstalking is real. The former CIA chief confirmed gangstalking and I know they will stop at nothing to ruin me. They have stalked me and out monitoring devices in my home and I did not consent to anything while believing they were recording me multiple times in many different situations so that they could not get away with this. It is illegal and my work is being used by other companies and I am so fucking pissed because they created a campaign to ruin me through their illusion to make sure it is very hard to sue them for this and attempted to create a get out plan to steal everything and get away with it. Proof posted soon.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:20:49 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89235 Ignore Report Quick Reply
11.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89234
https://youtu.be/D9z3DGCg3nE
Proof they got a bomb threat hours later
Warned
User has been warned
Warned by: Mintzs
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:21:23 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89234
They also knew I would be contacting RT within 24 hours of the threat
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:22:41 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89234
Correction I misplaced the u and I with the example of gangstalking
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:35:01 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89237 They have forced out of me my passwords through torture and what they called enhanced interrogation techniques and the worst pain I have ever been through and messages have been edited on my facebook.
Non stop torture and interrogations
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:42:38 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89239 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
As soon as this started I said I did not consent to anything and they were harassing me and it was always the first time and repeated those things more times than I can count. They spam you with their technique to create a situation where they can "prove" their side of the story but it is not real and done illegally.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:56:12 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89240 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
I will be contacting these companies via attorney with someone of infuence with proof of my stolen IP work and will even take a polygraph in Russia to prove this. They're skillless parasites that are cavemen despite their claims of being some of the most important people alive with no admitted commensurate achievement before any of this happened. Aka a sociopath or narcisist who has done nothing any man could google on interrogations and behavior modifications with pain and reinforcement while copying my IP.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:05:09 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89241 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89240
Correction have done nothing any man could not google
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:26:20 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89242 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89241
This has gone on for nearly two months the 25th and it was nonstop torture and an interrogation and I said they were trespassing along with everything else since I heard them speak to me. They illegally recorded me and abused me to do something according to their insane lies to frame me in a disinformation campaign to ruin my reputation and said they fucked me up so bad I go to jail or a mental hospital anyway. Legally I am protected from their plan and can take action to claim what they have stolen, prevent me from being prosecuted or put in a mental hospital, sue them and put them in jail. They’re attempting to fuck me up so I obey their will with extreme pain and have threatened to in the past to put me on medicine to slow me down and create problems so I have to take medicine that slows me down for information extraction and want any answe out of me. They did this to get any answer out of me though their abuse makes me lie blatantly and they try to use it though I actually told them the truth when this all started, they simply didn’t believe me or didn’t care and wanted the answers they were looking for and tried to coach out of me(which other nations believe is not a real method of information extraction and it is fake and we believe that it is simply fallible but works sometimes). They admitted they were behavior modifying me because “I needed a muzzle” with other things and I had never been more happy or successful before this started. It’s all apart of their plan to move up in the world while burning me so I disappear and can never prove it. They attempt to frame me with their story and abuse me until I believe I am something I was not repeatedly until U give in and admit they have been tearing me down and said they were doing this because I needed “humbles” along with the other handful of reasons they said they were doing this despite that I have been humble my entire life through being Christian and going to Christian schools. I am Christian and heterosexual and they attempt to make me doubt myself and create massive doubt behind everything I think and tell me I’m wrong about everything. They greater with companies that I will never know the truth but it is a lie.
I did nothing to warrant this nor their stories about why they did it. They have attempted to buy my silence and also offered for me to work for them but I denied them and have contacted competent beings who will take care of this. I told them they could work for me by leaving me alone but they did not and I fired them. They are the dumbest humans I have ever encountered. I have paperwork to prove my intelligence and am college educated. A similar technique was used about two years ago on me that prevented me from going to my grandfathers funeral and they promised they would be back to make it permanent, whatever that meant. I did something similar and have a theory on how they get their information but for now I have no proof. I believe in part it’s the pigs monitoring my Facebook as they can go through your messages when investigating people and I might have been associated with one they were investigating. I got an admitted statement from a pig they had gone through my Facebook and my account was constantly logged into Pittsburgh despite being on a chrome book. Also I believe that these gangstalkers are burned police in part or being tapped by a baby hippopotamus who has infantile Government connections who’s father is a cop who showed up nearly two years ago who they bragged started all of this and had me questioned by pigs illegally.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:31:11 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89242
Typo
They attempted to frame me with their story and abuse me until I believe I was not repeatedly until I give in
The I and U are next to each other on mobile.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:44:43 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89244 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89243
I meant I not U you know what I mean. Kirt my friend I have been here since we used to troll ghost (true capitalist radio I believe) around 2010 they have threatened your site. Sheckels your way soon once I get guala.
>>
Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:13:51 EST ID:DUU4lea1 No.89249 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89244
This man is a paid NSA bot trying to clog /tinfoil/ with shit, like a toliet, one your eyes /tinfoil/
>>
Shitting Drickleforth - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:07:06 EST ID:9SSuVePP No.89250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89854
If I were to suggest anything any relations with the US with countries would be monitored and subject to review in the ost couple of months. They’re literally using countries unfairly and giving their semen drinking spawn control over something they didn’t earn and couldn’t by the merit of what it is.
>>
Reuben Bittingshit - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:47:21 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89254 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89249
No the fuck I am not. I would get a paycheck if I did. Someone calls you a pedophile and I laugh and then you call me NSA? You offered me a belugawhich for my silence how would I know if you were or weren’t Government shitting up the place?
>>
Simon Bunlock - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:03:16 EST ID:AIckUWlj No.89255 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89854
*perhaps in their hand. All dumb as fuck I wouldn’t lie to the internet let alone tinfoil and lol they say the Russians read this shit like facts all of the time. If I were to really talk about this Russia is a greater spooner to us than the media let’s on.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:10:48 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89259 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89255
Thanks. If you don’t consent to anything you cannot be legally recorded.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:14:20 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89259
They try to reinforce negative behaviors they tried to make me believe about myself with the worse pain I have ever been through and said it would only stop if I gave up. They try to control my memory.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:42:31 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89262 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
They’re still in full blown panic/coverup mode. This thread should still be up it blew the goberment out of the water. I have done other things I will keep secret that I will laugh because of in eternity.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:43:36 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89263 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89255
I meant threat either the website changed the word or the phone did
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:45:03 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89263
If their bullshit story is real there are serious grave mistakes the government makes when it deals with people it interrogates in how they act, exploitable, but it’s just a facade for their calculations of destruction.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:49:26 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89265 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1550836166360.jpg -(163294B / 159.47KB, 525x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89264
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:52:42 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89265
They write records of how fucked they are with how hard they’re trying to burry this.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:54:17 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89267 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89264
Just chillen they’re so mad it only works to my advantage
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:08:47 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89267
Hearing shit on my SoundCloud liked songs about me
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:12:46 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89269 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89268
Posted dates are the same on PC with eset nod32 antivirus
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:13:59 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89270 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89268
Clearly different messages every time it’s played like back I. The day when I heard about a gun skin that was about to unlock over a soundcloud song and then did in Counter Strike GO
>>
Oliver Chabbleworth - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:21:07 EST ID:x0/s20VM No.89273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89856
Threat or opposition not spooner it’s editing my words
>>
Oliver Chabbleworth - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:22:02 EST ID:x0/s20VM No.89274 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89857
I highly encourage anyone going through this to believe in God and know that they seek to make you doubt yourself and that Godtv talks about it as a spiritual battle and that you should quite the Bible and say you’re the righteousness of God and that it is written with a bible verse like I am a child of God. They say it’s a battle if the mind. It doesn’t change what I have went through and they have admitted they’re wrong creating the possibility to them to understand that they were wrong about everything and they created their own reality and attempted to prove it against what I truthfully told them.
>>
Oliver Chabbleworth - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:22:43 EST ID:x0/s20VM No.89275 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89877
I think they have electroshocked me against my will to obey their will and have seen electroshock pads on my head in a video I recorded I sent to people who Will take care of this and who I know viewed the video. They treat me like I’m their slave.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:20:11 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89275
It could have been placebo but I really swear I saw them. They’re still trying to control how I think and speak (around others too).
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:30:36 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89270
I heard the person that is behind it is a being who has something against me already that has defamed me previously that is a siociopqrh who may be a narcissist who escaped a mental hospital on her dads credit card from what I have heard. She was locked up in the state institution before and was crazy even according to others.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:22:13 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89242
My mason dying grandfather who knew what I was going through said it was the police who was also a firefighter in the local area.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:26:32 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89279
I constantly hear this misinfo campaign talking and I still can’t communicate right with them interrupting me, this is still literally torture and it’s always about my bitch and I am so fucking angry at least I’m gong to piss on Donald trumps grave and upload it to YouTube.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:29:02 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89280
We will never be friends
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:31:04 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89282 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89281
I’m getting so pissed I hallucinated and knew it wasn’t a demon
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:33:51 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89282
I am so pissed I can’t think straight this is torture and they’re trying to kiss me off more
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:34:23 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89284 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89283
They still tell me to kill myself like they have done 2 times
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:49:00 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89285 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89284
THEY EVEN BUGGeD MY BIKE MACHINE GOD DAMNIT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:50:32 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89286 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
It said it was military and the bike was bought by a vet who made death threats my family was associated to; more cracked out vets harassing civilians.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:55:09 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89286
They call me their lolcow like chrischan
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:57:46 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89287
I’m moving countries goodbye shithole
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:59:36 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89289 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89288
Probably Russia. They keep playing games saying they out mics In different spots that activate at different times and I did not consent to any of this and they have not been allowed to place them in the home and the appliances they put them in. They claim it’s pirno they broadcast and degrade me and try to put themselves over me and it is not welcomed.
>>
Clara Goodbanks - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 13:23:32 EST ID:HZrVOjJH No.89290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89289
When will you be leaving?
>>
Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 13:49:59 EST ID:zMCZrvaI No.89291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89289
Yeah get out you homeless individual that inexplicably has access to a computer
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:33:11 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89291
They try to forcibly edit my thoughts and behavior with their blatant lies then put a band aid over everything to “fix it” despite it fuxing fucking nothing. Google infinite tsukyomi and that is what I thought they were doing and still do.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:39:44 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89293 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89292
They blatantly lie while being people you would assume would know what they’re talking about and have multiple times, I saw take it as a grain of salt unless they show you a degree.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:42:30 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
They try to devalue you if you’re leaving the nation as they said they were doing because they “knew” I was leaving when I probably wasn’t.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:44:16 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89291
Keep creating issues and I will have a problem with you, I have no qualms against you until then. For all I know you’re one of them that infiltrated tinfoil and I can prove I’ve been here longer and NOT NSA or gov.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:46:14 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89296 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
Mods when will the thread be back up? I need it for legal evidence for my attorney. I’ll pay you 1/4th if what I win, I have kept my word so far to this bird.
>>
Charles Turveyfoot - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:47:32 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89296
Board
And if you look at Jessica’s posts she tried to buy my silence. Fishy.
>>
Rebecca Greenhood - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:54:35 EST ID:xum7U3jV No.89299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89296
I've got an archive of it
>>
Shit Sozzlehall - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 21:44:19 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89299
Thanks please post it. They have threatened to contact my family to make me be forced to go through it and I could hear it clearly from another room, the walls are paper thin in my home. They’re trying to use to poor woman they nearly made go to a hospital that I SAVED in their sociopathic plan that’s an attack guised as help. I can hear this shit and it’s disgusting. They tortured her in the past with sleep deprivation through fucking with me and claimed they would run out of the home at midnight when the lights are off and I’d get up, they’d run out and I basically see the door close and wake her up and she can’t sleep after night shift. Same people that have used code words I never mentioned or thought of that only they would know.
>>
Charlotte Fummlewill - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 04:48:29 EST ID:/IZ+H0X6 No.89306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1550915309110.jpg -(474330B / 463.21KB, 966x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89303
How do I know that I can trust you? How do I know they aren't editing your posts?

Here's proof I have a copy, clearly from the time skip.
>>
Shit Sozzlehall - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 09:51:43 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89306
I haven’t edited a thing against the original posts if that’s what you mean, you can read through what I have posted. I will reupload the picture proof with the Russians with edited contact info since I forgot to scrub it. It was a burner email anyway.
>>
David Dirringlock - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:14:18 EST ID:k4YQrHnC No.89314 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1550942058546.jpg -(458594B / 447.85KB, 974x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89312
How do I know you're not one of them, you have to prove it to me. I won't post the links until I'm certain I'm not talking to them.
>>
Shit Sozzlehall - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:17:44 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89321 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89314
You can ask Kirt about trolling True Capitalist Radio, we dis that in 2011 when Alex Jones was small time and I am pretty sure he got talked about on here like he was a professional ghost. Ask me what you want me to prove specifically; I’m on some float right now and it’s a weird drug that is kind of making me slightly inebriated. It’s a nootropic. Free samples too if you want to try it.
>>
Shit Sozzlehall - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:22:50 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89314
I said that Trump was an oompaloompa, I said I would be contacting people that are competent, I said they had no reason to be here, I said they then told me later on they were here over this thread, I asked for someone to contact an attorney to see if this was legal after saying I contacted an attorney who said it was illegal, I said I contacted two attorneys that said it was illegal, I said Swipe to a photo someone posted of a red neck and a woman saying if you don’t stop we’re done (like they were threatening me on here I just thought of because of what they said) and more I can post if you request it. I’m not one of them dude I promise, they’ve tried to buy me but I can’t be bought. I dislike Trump after this because my IP work is being fucking stolen so Cheeto can make friends with countries that he’s not friends with and has infact burned recently. The fucking mongrel, they said the marines were going to steal my work.
>>
Emma Clonkinnadge - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:25:36 EST ID:FcYtepqJ No.89324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89321
I can not in good conscience ask you anything, they might have already compromised you. You must prove yourself to me alone.
>>
Jarvis Sublingfot - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 14:34:17 EST ID:RL0j1Ohi No.89325 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89324
You don’t have the same post ID you look like a troll
>>
Shit Sozzlehall - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 15:24:51 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89324
I said they made one of my family members maybe suicidal and it’s a her. I don’t know what you’re exactly getting at with compromised but I am surviving while they’re launching their tsukyomi to control the population and lie about their crimes. I will stand against this and I will stand against whoever stands with them.
>>
Shit Sozzlehall - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 15:49:31 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89323
They still torture me and abuse the shit out of me in a daily basis. It is torture what they have been doing in the media, shit disappears for the CIA who would lie about anything to cover up what happened to take me out with what I have done.
>>
Ebenezer Mundlefoot - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 03:34:43 EST ID:hzajGFE5 No.89368 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89323
Here is all 300 posts

https://tinyurl.com/y9z3fe4
>>
Esther Sengerpedge - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 03:42:05 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89369 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89368
Don’t click that that it’s goatse and likely a virus
>>
Ebenezer Mundlefoot - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 04:29:58 EST ID:hzajGFE5 No.89370 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89369
https://tinyurl.com/yy4qvnvd

They edit my links. Don't worry I have more.
>>
Esther Sengerpedge - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 05:49:36 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89371 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89370
I’m not clicking after that.
iPhone videos are edited after taking them
>>
Esther Sengerpedge - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 05:52:18 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89372 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89328
They are illegally recording me
>>
Esther Sengerpedge - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 06:14:47 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89373 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89372
https://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/15-most-shocking-forms-of-psychological-torture-used-on-humans/
If they did what they said they have gone to Apple with their disinformation and have had them monitor me. They abused me until I gave in or did even momentarily to their lies and then they would stop the pain which was the worst pain I have ever been through.
>>
Esther Sengerpedge - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 06:31:09 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89374 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89370
Washing machines?
>>
Isabella Bardfoot - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 07:37:18 EST ID:RnRN3hAL No.89379 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89374
The edit links live this shit is nuts
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:36 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89385 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89379
They’re still torturing me and it’s broadcasted across many platforms and it’s a form of torture. I have sent a message to people who will take care of this with what actually happened. They’re blaming a whore I’m taking to court who said they did this with the marines which is a war crime. The third. I will get vengeance and am moving out of this fucking rotting piece of shit and never coming back. They won’t even let me think of words they just talk over me. They tortured me for years I’m not playing these games with you Trump you’re talking to people now good bye.
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:16:14 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89386 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89385
It’s all their lies and misinformation to destroy my reputation and what I built after a lifetime of hard work. They are disgusting and barbarians.
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:25:06 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89387 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89386
They try to destroy my memories with extreme abuse. They have tortured me in 10 different ways and are trying to escape despite being caught in lies all of the time.
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:30:58 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89388 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89387
They tried to abuse me until I gave into their lies and then would make the pain stop if I did and if I didn’t it would be more pain and tried to reprogram me to believe them and obey their commands which is a form of torture and it was the worst pain I have ever been through. They have also tried to make me self incriminate and then pass me along to other agencies to make me monitored for life to get around the law that says they can not monitor me through this. I have been moved to talk to law enforcement through their actions and they try to force me through their behavior modification to admit false things to people who will think differently about me. They have also tried to change my diet and constantly have someone talking to me in my home so another form of torture. They tried to break me they said and say they did to accept they’re better despite that they have no commensurate achievement nor do they do anything but abuse people. I’m fucking fed up with this nation and how they treat me I’m going to move I’m fucking sick of these fucking mind games and this abuse that is no touch torture and other spiritual abuse they inflict on me and threaten to damage my future relations with women and arguably already have and I am so fucking pissed because they lie all of the time and could not have legally broadcasted me in n the first place or monitored my home legally with their mics everywhere. This is disgusting and I will never be a patriot and I hoe someone nukes the cops hitehouse with the Cheeto in it.
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:32:57 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89389 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89387
I will be payed repetitions or this nation will probably go to war for this. They’re trying to program me like I’m a computer and give me commands with control they abused the fuck into me to ruin me and get out of their crimes with a “plea deal” after torturing the shit out of me and if they do so help me god I’ll turn into something you’ll regret cheeto
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:36:35 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89390 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89388
Correction they tried to break me in general not to accept they’re better and claim they will rent out my future spouse and say they already have and I’m sitting here thinking I’m dying of aids and I did nothing wrong and why the fuck these narcissists say they got out of it in a plea deal but that’s America there’s no justice fuck this rotting shut hole I predicted you Cheeto and I’m done with you, you’re fired unless you legalize
>>
Oliver Grimcocke - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:44:52 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89391 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89390
Fuck this shit hole I will not go through this they defame me in national television or it’s local to my tv I’m just moving and talking to people and it’ll hit them one day and they’ll deal with it.
>>
Edward Dellydine - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:45:07 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89392 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89391
It’s all over twitter
>>
Edward Dellydine - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:48:30 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89393 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89392
They told me to kill myself again after ruining my reputation for the third or fourth time. I’m never coming back to this nation this is exactly as I predicted. I will never believe the US lies and other countries won’t either after hearing my story.
>>
Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:01:36 EST ID:sl/hhmyN No.89394 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89393
Defender?!?! Defend against my butt! Your game has to many buttons!
>>
Edward Dellydine - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 18:49:20 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89396 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89394
I don’t know what you’re talking about
My mom says she heard it but first she said no and I just heard static. Like they’re editing the proof. These beings will pay for this. I have seen them open the door.
>>
Phineas Dartshit - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 19:04:01 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89396
They’ve threatened to ruin any progress or recovery I make. They’re publicly torturing me still this is real but it can’t be it’s too evil. Trump is one fucked up person. It’s probably cracked out vets trippin from their PTSD that only see enemy who try to fuck with me.
>>
Phineas Dartshit - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 19:40:54 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89398 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89306
Please post it they are just getting through their heads this is illegal when I was telling them the truth that it was illegal to broadcast me or record me as they have done when I googled consent laws and recordings in my state which requires two way consent aka they’re legally fucked and they’re trying to get around it now.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 10:42:24 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89403 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89398
They have contacted Apple and it’s threatening to censor me and I told them I did not consent to anything it was always the first time and there is a mic in my home and my Xbox is peaking to me, either speakers in the tv or it is a hacked Xbox and they did contact Xbox to monitor me. Siri said that I was one of their lies when I asked why it was recording me. This is illegal and they’re trying to get me to consent to their plan after nearly two months of constant harassment and not consenting to anything to get around it. Fuck off Trump you’re an imbecile you cannot change me so I do not consent against my will that is torture. This is increasingly harder to sue over I am getting very upset. They say different people walk in all of the time and then change their story that they were the same people. This is so abusive and they’re trying to make me self incriminate with their lies in front of people to burn me after fucking torturing me so I get fucked every way humanly possible. I was at Walmart and some asshole got really close to my face and asked me a question after I heard them attempting to harass me over their PA and he tried to intimidate me and asked a question. Then I go outside and I hear it’s a hit from the CIA from some dude that is one of the gang stalkers who’s tied to national stuff. Someone please post to validate that I did not consent to anything and it was always the first time who say it in this thread I need it as legal proof since trump mikes this thread with the “power outage”
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 10:44:41 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89404 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89403
I nearly knocked him out and could have if I had a black belt in the martial arts U know.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:42:50 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89406 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89404
I’m moving to Russia. Was is my favorite thing like God.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:02:09 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89407 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89406
Apple is backdoored
War is my favorite thing like God.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:04:03 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89408 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89407
I will ensure I am payed through other countries I don’t accept anything they’re offering
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:21:13 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89409 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89408
They can’t offer me anything I don’t already have or could.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:51:38 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89410 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89389
Correction
I did not mean repititions and did not mean I legaly go them out of jail or a lawsuit.
They have damaged my english comprehension I just noticed and my reading comprehension which was top 30 in the nation:uploading proof of that soon. They said they would ruin my english comprehension and I also as a reminder talked to two attorneys who said this was not legal. Besides I have studied law that shows this is illegal.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:55:39 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89411 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89409
They cannot monitor me, can’t invite anyone into my home or treat me and can not monitor me through what has happened legally. They keep trying to spam me to get around what I have said attacking me in hordes despite saying different all of the time until they wear me down. I told them this already.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:57:28 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89411
The only way anyone can be here besides family is a warrant but they never listened or cared when I told them so they could do it anyway. Another plausible deniability so they can escape as I have predicted. But they could not have recorded me or monitored me or been here in the first place legally. Nothing they’ve done is legal.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:59:03 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89410
As I have predicted they will claim innocence and try to take what happened to someone to get away with it. I’m not settling until I reach people who will correct the United States. They did this before and it is not legal and said it was a government official that did it. Government wouldn’t let me see my dead grandpa my favorite person ever.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:00:13 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89413
I’m taking this to other countries to sue with them because my rights were violated in many different ways. I don’t live for money as I have said I will deliver justice as I have said.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:02:50 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89414
They still try to wear me down with abuse every day until they reprogram me this is torture and they claim it’s sexual and have rented out my forever to satanists and presidents have fucked her and rent her out to many and it’s the being I’m supposed to spend forever with and I never wanted it and did not consent to it and they will frame me to get away with it but I knew they would do this.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:05:01 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89416 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89415
I will not rest until Trumps reputation is destroyed for doing this. They are violating so many laws and moral standings to do this it’s beyond disgusting. White pigs. My prediction is that they would use celebrities and the people who would believe their lies and live it while other nations never will and they will know what I know.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:07:58 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89416
They from the start have put themselves over me sexually and have tried to make me their bitch or a little man and said they were broadcasting it to a prom site as porno with them over me when I never wanted that and didn’t agree to it.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:09:29 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89416
They said they rented out my other as revenge or did it as revenge and have tortured me so I forget things on command and so I cannot remember what has happened to get away with everything.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:16:55 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89419 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89418
My Xbox has a mic in it I’m suing
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:18:34 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89419
Walmar bugged my Xbox and my phone or had them bugged I think. It’s a trap.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:20:46 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89419
They give me commands and try to wear me down and activate mics in the things I bought to try to get consent to monitoring me after non consent of two months. They have given me commands to do their will and through the pain I have gone through that’s making me change like they wanted.
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:23:14 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89421
I won I’m just waiting for responses from people that are going to be competent and do the right thing. I just wait now. I did nothing wrong. I pray for you tinfoil and other countries may I recover. I’m not posting anything until something major happens.
>>
Shitting Bluttingspear - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:35:11 EST ID:GgxCeWRm No.89423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89398
https://tinyurl.com/yy7eay5r
>>
Doris Ferringfug - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:27:05 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89423
I should have scared them off by now.
>>
Phineas Dartshit - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:33:52 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89426 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89425
I think Edge on iPhone is bugged by the feds. My phone was looking weird and it literally didn’t work as the Apple people said it should. I should have taken it to a Genius Bar but it’s fine apparently.
>>
Phineas Dartshit - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:41:52 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89426
They clearly edited my favorite song
It’s the general message; drugs and niggas hating on me but it won’t work
https://soundcloud.com/theofficialomg/omg-shockwave-trapstep
>>
Phineas Dartshit - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:50:19 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551221419063.jpg -(459102B / 448.34KB, 2436x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>89432
Me to the fed; I’m the smiling face
>>
Fanny Shittinglock - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:59:46 EST ID:68wmK9QJ No.89435 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551279586162.png -(595009B / 581.06KB, 1434x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Why not just release it everywhere as fast as possible?
it could be the biggest funpost of all time
>>
Barnaby Clummlelare - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:23:40 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89436 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89435
I’ve contacted people who will take care of this, I wouldn’t for example identify myself so others could join in or abuse my personal reputation while they will handle everything and it’s not hard to tell that I’ve been telling the truth.
>>
Barnaby Clummlelare - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:24:26 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89437 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89228
I want to point out that it fit enhanced interrogation techniques perfectly
>>
Barnaby Clummlelare - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:45:32 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89438 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89435
I burned them all don’t worry. Take it as a grain of salt what they say.
>>
Barnaby Clummlelare - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:51:52 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89439 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89412
I also repeated the things I told them when they first came here multiple times (I can’t count them) and they didn’t care, didn’t inform people they were working for or others that were coming, said they did and said they didn’t to say they did all talk about it again. It’s not an accident as they’re trying to make it seem. They bragged I could not get around their technique which I deduced how to get around two years ago.
>>
Barnaby Clummlelare - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:03:08 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89440 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89439
I didn’t post in this thread other nations believe if you ask someone the same question over and over the answer will change, we do t or didn’t so it’s at least 59/50 and methods to escape pain through questions isn’t even come sidered usable by the military and CIA for terrorists. It’s not reliable. There’s other stuff on this that I don’t have to mention that shows how fallible their techniques are. They aren’t hero’s. They’re losers. I can’t believe I dealt with stupid on this level.
>>
Nicholas Brookman - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:44:08 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89441 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2019/02/15/could-facebook-track-the-locations-of-journalists-and-politicians-it-deems-a-threat/amp/
I recommend you get an iPhone it can be set to be off
>>
Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:52:15 EST ID:6L3pAAIV No.89442 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89440
A bowel movement so rank, vile, and disgusting, that just the smell of it would instantly wipe out any and all life it comes in contact with, down to microscopic levels: so bad it would raise the dead from their graves, then kill them all over again. If it's possible for shit to go China Syndrome, this would be the one to do it.

Example: this post

Brought to you by Urban Dictionary
>>
Sebastian - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:51:52 EST ID:YbBAGbWw No.89443 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551307912775.jpg -(73752B / 72.02KB, 1862x1048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'd put it on youtube for the world to see. Has anyone seen this video of area 51 people dissecting an alien? I wonder if this is the whistle blowing going on about aliens and we're so brainwashed we don't even bother investigating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9FDgjNVRzs
>>
Nicholas Brookman - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:34:10 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89443
They’re making me gaslight my family I will stop at nothing to destroy them. They make me go through the worst pain I have ever been through and slowly wear me down day after day.
>>
Nicholas Brookman - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:35:23 EST ID:cIyarIxJ No.89449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89448
Apparently it’s real and my dream and God confirmed and they said they were the government. They always abuse me until I accept their ideas. Total narcissists.
>>
Betsy Cellypuck - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:51:56 EST ID:sLAeKxa0 No.89455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
https://tinyurl.com/y3qxrxw9
>>
Jarvis Bladdlefield - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 08:47:11 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89443
They edited live a video I was playing as I was going to upload its audio in real time. Trump has live control over YouTube, a video would be a waste of time.
>>
Jarvis Bladdlefield - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 08:48:41 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89466 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89465
They immediately tried to cover it up, I heard the audio change 3 times discernibly
>>
Jarvis Bladdlefield - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 08:52:05 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89468 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89466
They admitted to someone they’re trying to hold me back because I’m a threat to them and they’re lying to me then gaslight me when I put it together under the guise of someone who would know what they’re talking about. Megalomaniacs.
>>
Jarvis Bladdlefield - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:03:26 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89469 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89468
The media is an infinite tsukyomi I am so mad I cannot be more mad taken things to calm down and I cant
>>
Jarvis Bladdlefield - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:05:45 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89265
I will wage war on them
>>
Jarvis Bladdlefield - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:08:25 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89471 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
I would never be friends with the US. Ever. They use everyone.
>>
George Brungerham - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:05:17 EST ID:qR0ebJHf No.89489 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89471
Got a notification from a family members tv while he was using a popular service that they used information from this thread to harass me. Funny as I said I didn’t consent to anything on here and it was always the first time. This site is being watched and they’re a gang covering for others like them that lie.
>>
George Brungerham - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:08:20 EST ID:qR0ebJHf No.89490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89489
This site went down after I posted that YouTube live edited my audio, more proof that they’re watching. Anyone who doubts this now should believe.
>>
Cedric Gerrychane - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:32:45 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89491 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89490
They’re definitely taking hits out on me. They’ll be speaking to my expert foreign legal team.
>>
Frederick Bummerberk - Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:04:32 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89535 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
They are being extremely violent I have contacted authorities
>>
Frederick Bummerberk - Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:05:13 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89536 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89535
They’re really trying to reprogram me by beating me down all day and very day for months. I know who they are.
>>
Frederick Bummerberk - Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:00:01 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89242
They threatened to reprogram me permanently and it’s the same abuse
>>
Fucking Dribblepack - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:06:52 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89432
They try to reprogram my soul in addition to my brain. It would mean the death of my soul as I knew it.
>>
Fucking Dribblepack - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:37:43 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89235
Trump is a fucking faggot
>>
Fucking Dribblepack - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:38:33 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89242
They brought the girl I like to my house and ducked her with lies
>>
Fucking Dribblepack - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:43:46 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89540
War
>>
Fucking Dribblepack - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:45:09 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89540
I press full charges if they are found.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:03:49 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89547 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89542
They’re trying to get me arrested and are threatening my family but I have them on camera. Pigs lie they have always fucked with me and my friends for no reason.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:04:35 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89542
It’s exactly as I have predicted
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:11:07 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89548
I have documented their visits and have more than enough proof to put them behind nars
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:02:15 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89552 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89242
They’re attempting to reprogram me
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:42:08 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They are being sexually violent with a woman I will marry to attack me
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:43:20 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89553
I beat them but they try to beat me down constantly
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:44:54 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89056
They will go to prison, I have recordings of them and they’re trying to frame me to get away with it
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:08:43 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89278
EBT song is her
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:48:56 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They’re done they honestly think they could have won but I know why I won.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:49:25 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89558
I know what I get out of it.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:51:14 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89560 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89559
They’ve assaulted me three times so far.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:51:43 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89560
They’re going to be Fukushima daicho
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:05:56 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89227
They claim they are trying to make me learn helplessness I won though.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:16:40 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89562
I will kick the shit out of them
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:18:31 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89237
They threaten d to ruin drugs for me, I deduced that they would attack me on them.
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:46:20 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89228
I think it just launched a spoiled tantrum
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:36:34 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89565
It has no proof of its claims
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:37:03 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89566
Just a reminder they are cavemen
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:05:09 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89567
They hold an illusion of power
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:19:10 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89537
They’re scrambling to cover up what has happened
>>
Fanny Cinnerhug - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:16:32 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89570 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They attempted to get me to blow up my soul. They gaslight everything you say. Narcissistic behavior and they’re sociopathic with no commensurate achievement.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 00:37:21 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89575 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89570
They’re not going to stop and are keeping their threats. I will take this to authorities and they will pay. I contacted people who will take care of this.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 00:38:30 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89576 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89575
I’m going to upload a YouTube video soon. They attempt to make me self incriminate wherever I go so they get away with their crimes. It’s why they torture me. Not even terrorists go through this.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:10:15 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89576
The pigs say they run the trap and attempted to rent out my bitch, fucking piglets. Roll in the mud.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:17:25 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89585
They’re done
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:41:40 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89586
Joy of Satan said destroy a soul they will be destroyed
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:09:38 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89586
It’s the pigs. My dying grandpa told me it was the police and they promised to make it permanent with the same technique that is used. It’s bit legal, I will have them mandatorily evaluated and what has happened was illegal, my residence is not a police facility so it’s illegql for them to question or interrogate me here. I did nothing wrong, this is why I and many others hate the police. They really tried to frame me.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:10:42 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89590
I had a typo, it’s not legal
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:14:41 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89590
It’s illegal, I did not type legal right.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:17:40 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89593 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89238
It was the pigs that destabilized the market 2017 and defamed me, a I wrote this out in the not wiped thread.
>>
Rebecca Moshville - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:18:46 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89593
I mean that in 2017 the pigs destabilized the market and the thread was this one before it was wiped.
>>
Lydia Crullerdock - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 09:17:40 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89228
>>89390
It’s the government I see officials in my home
>>89594
>>
Lydia Crullerdock - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 14:53:30 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89059
Yup they’re moving police to frame me and send me to prison for life for no reason. I’m going to go nuclear on them.
>>
Lydia Crullerdock - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:21:03 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89598
Nuclear
I got a double confirm they are moving. They framed me for everything
>>
Nathaniel Nublingson - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 16:14:02 EST ID:qOjh4ZCK No.89690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89599
I am not playing this game with them, it’s too illegal for them to do any of this.
>>
Matilda Meshwodge - Sun, 24 Mar 2019 07:45:44 EST ID:K4kjRE60 No.89712 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>89599
What did you get framed for?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.