Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

how to fix america

Locked Reply
- Wed, 04 Apr 2018 10:30:40 EST Q8IZHbw1 No.87764
File: 1522852240870.jpg -(5927B / 5.79KB, 375x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how to fix america
ok listen up folks heres what you need to do, we need a new democratic leader who can stand up for human rights, the left is in chaos at the moment, and currently run primarily by the elites, theyre creating social issues like racism, gender and sexuality, to divide us, we can fight back by creating a new social movement, anti-seperatism, we can rewrite the views of the left, this will nullify all these fake issues, antiseperatism will become the overwhelming force of the left and a new charismatic leader must step up, bring back the peace and love of the 70s, its up to us, were the new generation, we are the true left not the fakers who hop behind every new social movement just coz its in the news, this is it! STAND UP MY FELLOW PSYCHONAUTS, ITS OUR TIME! WE CAN FIX MURICA!
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 04 Apr 2018 18:26:54 EST L/ue6Tjr No.87766 Reply
>>87765
Probably tried already and couldn't handle the trolling he got.
>>
Barnaby Chullypin - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 07:47:53 EST Qd2kVdTp No.87775 Reply
The russians & facebook made me do it :(
>>
Augustus Sushchat - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 17:35:33 EST RTvjw7BH No.89604 Reply
>>87764
We need to disavow idpol altogether and treat everyone trying to race bait from either side as either a useful idiot or knowingly acting as an enemy asset. All attempts at using feminism, racism, nazism, or any of these other idiotic things to divide people and make the debate about labels and identity politics as a measure to divide and rule the masses, should be publicly rejected and if they do not shut up should be forcibly ejected from the dialogue and regarded as hostiles acting in the interests of the owning class. These are two groups being sockpuppeted against each other, and thus feed off each other, like radfems and MRAs, or the worst screechy race obsessed SJWs and the Nazis. Anti racism is accepting people for being people, not running it like some kind of fucked up pseudo military option against your fellow people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
The elites are more terrified of a United class conscious citizenry than anything else. They have also spent the past two decades militarizing the police for that eventuality. Greater pains should be taken to ensure an Egyptian Scenario in which case the military should side with the people against the fascist police. All interference and "aid" from Chinese and Russians should also be rejected as enemy operations against we the people.
>>
George Bommerdere - Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:29:16 EST b3uJVPED No.89862 Reply
>>87764
It's not only about America, I think many countries in the world are in the exact same position right now. Anyway having a charismatic leader is not the solution, although it would be easy. People just need some logical thinking...
>>
Matilda Billingspear - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:50:50 EST W9fY8r4K No.90037 Reply
Gamers rise up
>>
Graham Pockson - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 11:46:56 EST iNs0reuF No.90043 Reply
>>90037
People that play video games are not leaders, they are worthless
>>
Jack Brattingbanks - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 02:37:48 EST GLPbF9Ke No.90362 Reply
Hard to fix America when we got economic inequality and expensive education and people turning to the life of crime everybody and their mother selling drugs its a hellos life or work 2 minimum wages and drinking on the sidr just survive and feels like religion only is for the rich and middle class. How we all gonna win in this American Dream that's a facade because you have to be asleep to believe it. All the blood sweat and tears to make this the land of the free just to be enslaved because people chasing special pieces of note paper
>>
Hamilton Crebbleham - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 03:35:23 EST MXN3zmXj No.90363 Reply
>>89604
I do agree with this poster. In my understanding of other people (which I'm sure is shallow in its own ways) the reason why this line of thinking is not the norm is because many people prefer to live a life wherein their views are unchallenged and they don't have to think critically. In such a scenario, the difficult "solution" would be to figure out how to get the majority of persons to want to be challenged and to put in more effort and consideration than they currently do.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.