Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

probably not the nsa..maybe the military

- Sat, 23 Feb 2019 14:34:41 EST pmHY9mAc No.89326
File: 1550950481164.jpg -(113117B / 110.47KB, 1200x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. probably not the nsa..maybe the military
brain electrode interface

tracking blood flow to discern words

that MIT thing where you read the inner voice, oh yeah. Here's a picture. This can be used remotely.

They have very sensitive scanning technology, down to viewing individual bacterium, and blood flow.

Would like some idea on how that could be done, so I could learn more about my situation

They put this electrical body suit around you that you can't see, as far as i'm concerned it's a net controlling your electrical impulses, they can make you move your body. They've tried to kill me multiple times with this technology, but don't worry, your free will will take over

the interface kind of hurts. you can usually tell it's happening because your lips will twitch, or hurt.
>>
George Bellerhot - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:08:32 EST MUL3DBAs No.91494 Reply
>>89326
move your body is just them timing a word or sound to a movement that you repeat over and over and then they can say a word or sound they've coupled to the movement and make you move
it can kill you though. like a person walking down the stairs and then they use this to make them fumble by making them lock or freeze up thier leg.
or a cab driver with you and a mate in the car. then you say a word and the driver turns right, while his not focusing on you but your mate talking to him. then everyime he turns right you say the word while hes not focusing on you or 'hearing' you. then eventually enough times you can have him not turning and say the word, and he'll turn.. but they have to be not focused on steering.

did you take psychedelics a lot at a young age and post on /psy/ or just post on 420chan and take psychedelics at a young age?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.